Reminder that if North Korea attacks Japan, they'll be zero real help to the U.S., but if North Korea attacks Japan...

Reminder that if North Korea attacks Japan, they'll be zero real help to the U.S., but if North Korea attacks Japan, the U.S. will be expected to deal with their problem.

>The U.S. demands everyone bend the knee and give up their identity and militaries to live as supplicants to (((them)))

>Get mad when you have to do all the work

Look, Trump, unless you wanna throw those Jew masters off and get on the Ethno-Nationalism bandwagon, you're gonna be forced to carry the weight for the forseeable future.

I mean - Australia's """""military""""" is gonna do whatever you say - Meanwhile it's being filled with U.S. social marxist fucking garbage at every turn - to the point where they are banning males from joining now. So it's not like we're gonna be of fuck all use anyway.

We pay a ludicrous amount of money to america every year.
Not only that, we need to obey 10 laws that are decided by america.
They forced us in the past the privatisation of the post office etc.
And we need to put up with the military bases acting like savages. Like putting a invisible line across the street to kill some random guy on a motorbike. Or a woman found inside a marines suitcase, decombosing since 2 months.

So I think alot of people in japan including abe want to quit this contract.
Dont get me wrong. I'm really thankful what america did at fukushima. The first one to help.
But how can we be a friend and ally if we are the slave at the same time, doesnt work like that.

isn't japan the 1st or 2nd largest holder of US debt?

trump is such a retard

it's like he's determined to destroy the US

>Reminder that if North Korea attacks Japan, ... but if North Korea attacks Japan,...
But what if North Korea attacks Japan?

1. we are not responsible for the retarded pacifist propaganda in our MSM, which is not even controlled by members of our race.
2. we cannot purge the NK spies in our military because of political correctness, which is also not our fault

We can actually be help, if you guys can lend a hand on those two things, and we can return the favor.

but of course
>muh evil japan muh screwing over the US muh trade

also this

nice link

underrated

Trump may end up be trying to free glorious nippon from the constitution. Which would be awesome.

Rack up debt. Start world war and disolve all debts. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah but sucking Israeli cock is ok, huh Trump? God damn it. Why do we have to defend the Israelis over the nips. What good has come out that entire desert shithole. Israel made sodastream and some cancer drugs and intel chips. That's it. Fucking neocon tool

I pray to whatever is out there. Don't fuck with my animes Trump or Travis Bickle will be outside Trump tower.

Agreed. Want to see Japan be a true power again in the world.

And what's Israel going to do if we are attacked? Right. Fuck all the cocksuckers that voted for this orange blob. Japan is a fucking protectorate and bows to our whim. Our priority is defend them first considering how much of their sovereignty they have sacrificed for us.

Of course faggots on this board are going to let Trump to continue slobbering all over the circumcised dicks of these kike dual citizens that hail from a nation that backstabs us and disrespects us.

>But how can we be a friend and ally if we are the slave at the same time, doesnt work like that.

This. I agree. Quit being our child. Stand up straight and tell us you are an adult. Change your constitution, build a real military with offensive authority, ask us to leave.

Japan can and should take care of itself.

>Dont get me wrong. I'm really thankful what america did at fukushima. The first one to help.

Thank you for mentioning this.

I refuse to believe this is a real thing.

SAGE

I want you to be free Hiro. I too think its time for Japan to stand side by side with us as an ally, friend, and free.

What brainwashed idiot thinks NK will attack Japan?

The communist party does everything to continue exist, its a weak state, they would never attack anywhere because its the end if them all.

>Dont get me wrong. I'm really thankful what america did at fukushima. The first one to help.
honorobru

I don't think NK will attack first. I assume Trump is being put into a position where it's either North Korea or Syria because our economy literally can't survive without war.

American political theater is so tiring. I wish there was a way to stop the insanity and go back to pre-1920s politics.

Dont want to get too autistic on you guys but thanks for all the support america.
I hope trump and abe can work something out. Was glad they had great meetings.
I think they might have a similar vision.

>honorobru
Pretty much yes. They send their young men into the radionzone to help the people there. Thats not something you should forget. Pic related.
Alot of foreigners ran away from japan in fear of radiation poisoning. I remember that me and my colleauges were really dissapointed at that time because some even from own my company went back to their country instead of helping here.
I think many japanese felt the same way.

You already forgot about how they shelled a South Korean island a few years ago killing some people?

Kim is a super weeb. Most likely he could be bought off with lifetime tix to AKB48 shows or something. The problem is that the nork military leaders are less likely to be found in Akiba with one hand down their pants.
We'd have to suffer economic collapse first, which would likely lead to the dissolution of the country, a lot of ugliness in the urban centers, and a world war or two.

>>The U.S. demands
lol it's funny how people forget all the beeging after WWII they made to get the US to take care of all their problems because, "You are a super power, you can afford it!"
Some British writer even convinced us to "take up the white man's burden".

I think we all know what the real issue is.

I can think of no sane U.S. citizen who wouldn't want to help you in those two, exact regards that considers themselves pro-japan.

Trust me, nobody wants to see the destruction of your people and history, even if you're partly responsible for weeaboo trash. Also many Americans loathe the exact crimes mentioned. It's fucking disgusting, but it's the situation everyone's in.

They will help plenty when there are millions of refugees...they do not have mecha why would you even want them?

You're right. We should abandon all of our allies. Oh except for Israel and Saudi Arabia of course!

Well nip, if you hadn't attacked us you wouldn't have had to obey those laws. It is what happens when you lose a war. It isn't like we need your help to nuke the norks anyways.

the united states didnt even bother starting a war with russia when russia sunk that ship with kapas on it that america illegallu deported to japan . at that moment they were japanese citizens and america legally had to defend them but ran away like a little girl

gun fact N korea stomped russias ass a couple years ago when russia tried to invade

america wont do shit. it will just prove itself to be cowardly. america ran away from the saudis and left qatar so fast it didnt even take its jets with it and qatar said that shit was their now then trump had to pretend we gave them the jets that obama was to much of a faggot to take

>But how can we be a friend and ally if we are the slave at the same time, doesnt work like that.
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

>Reminder that if North Korea attacks US, they'll be zero real help to the U.S.

ftfy

or how about we just pay off our debts

you think this whole time north korea is just playing with their dicks laughing at the world?

generations of breeding. generations of mind control.

every government is scared of them. theyre the crazy white boy in the nigger gang.

>So I think alot of people in japan including abe want to quit this contract.
Sorry faggot, that's not how it works when you lose a war. You don't get to make important decisions. Welcome to Real Life. We'll handle things fine for you.

Trump is playing the long game for the globalists by pressuring supposed alliance nations to finally start pulling their weight, the US can no longer afford to shoulder the total burden against the enemies of Zion.

you pay us a ludicrous amount of money? bull fucking shit. more like the other way around.

WE LITERALLY PAY FOR YOUR DEFENSE 100% SO YOU CAN HAVE SOME SHIT UNEQUIPPED MILITARY. USA PROVIDES 100% OF YOUR DEFENSE

WE ALSO PUT ZERO TAX ON ALL YOUR IMPORTED GOODS

FUCK YOU GOOK

Japan also did some very horrific things in the past. But either way, if the Japs don't want us there, we should leave.

Americans, retarded as always.

The whole world pays you a protection fee like the fucking mafia. The minute they stop paying, you arm rebel groups that completely destabilize a nation and end up carrying out terrorist attacks against your own population, whose weight in stones is higher than its IQ, and then you ask, "Why do they hate us? We did nothing but bring them freedom."

The whole world is going to rain down on you this century. Literally only third world shitholes support your country, and that's because they dream of moving their and living for free under your welfare program, breeding shit babies everywhere they go. The whole developed world recognizes that you're better off dead, which is why no world leader takes your side. Ever.

No you are the fucking retard. The "protection fee" you pay is literally 10% of the cost of defending you. LITERALLY GO FUCK YOUR GOOK ASSHOLE. We should have left you to your own devices after WWII and let China annihilate you.

Bitch please. You live in one of the numerous free riding shitholes in the world because your fucked up rapist-psycho culture can't be trusted with weapons anymore or you'll end up invading China again to use their babies as real dolls.

Fuck I'm glad the Japanese will die off in another generation.

Thats what the Jews want us to do

Why are you pretending to be a jap, expat?

You know its long past WW2 and I think its time for Japan to begin to pull its own weight again instead of having America being the god damned policeman of the world.

>I'm really thankful what america did at fukushima. The first one to help.

Was in the Navy on a ship stationed at Yokosuka at that time, was actually one of the few times I felt proud of my ship and what we were doing.

Immediately we organized donations of our warm weather civilian gear for the helicopter to take to people that were stranded, helos were running search and rescue missions constantly. Everyone on board volunteered to be put on the ground to help with the rescue efforts. Unfortunately none of us got a chance, I think marines got there to help before they agreed to take us off the ship.

no, the jews rely on us to fight wars so they can finance them. 10 trillion for iraq. and for what?

Based trump bringing some bantz

Dude, i dont think you get it. They are being FORCED to pay, Japan and almost all other major countries could invest the money on their own militaries, your government is literaly holding them hostage after you fucked up the world in WW2 and made the soviets win. Now you are in way over your head, facing multiple crisis, being a bitch to Israel, completely subverted by marxists, amongst other problems. America operates like the mafia, you force people to pay for "protection" so that your friends dont burns down their house.

If we go to war with DPRK I will defect. I'm already practicing my Korean.

Revolt against the modern world.