Dindushit

what are your thoughts on this movie Sup Forums?

i personally didn't watch it because i'm sick of all the "da evol nazis" propaganda...it's like beating a dead dog with a stick and demanding it does tricks for you....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh3vskNCDKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

great job, philistine.

It was drawn out and boring

The shitty cam version in russian I watched was ok.

no character development and physics defying dead-engined Spitfire, but Kino nonetheless

Racist because no black women.

There wasn't a mention of nazis in it I'm pretty sure. Unfortunately no gassing of kikes so I'd give it a 6/9

The movie literally doesn't even mention Nazis outside of the ending, and I think at one point 'Gerry' is used. Otherwise it's 100% simply from the point of view of a few unlucky Brits.

That being said, I highly doubt we'd ever see a movie about Germans during the bombing of Dresden in the same light as Dunkirk. I'd like to be proven wrong but I doubt it.

germany wouldve lost if the brits had had more black people?

Hitler was a one-nutted autist who blew the chance to unite Europe and purge africa of niggers forever.

What a lost opportunity.

Many SJW snowflakes offended by the lack of representation of minorities, so that was a good sign, in fact that was what led me to the cinema to watch it.

It´s a strange feeling when after some years of PC propaganda in Hollywood you get to watch a regular film.

PD: Funny to hear curry niggers whinning becuase their indians at dunkirk were not represented in the film (there were 1800 indians at the beach, 1800 of 400 thousand is hardly the 0.5% of the soldiers and yet they dare to claim "representation")

>"da evol nazis"

Well done you fucking idiot. If you had actually bothered to watch the film, you'd know that the Germans don't even make an appearance on screen. They are not even referred to by name, they are called 'The Enemy'. This is as close to an impartial vision of a documented historical event as possible. It seems like now reality triggers Wehraboos

> m-muh- hitler was craaayzy!!!
fucking weakling anglo bitches, if you didn't bend over for jews like you have throughout ALL of history, we could talk about uniting europe
thing is, you're an anglo subhuman and in current year most probably already some monrelized chink, streetshitter, or whatever the fuck else, if anything happens to europe it's a slim fucking chance genetic trash like yourself will have anything to do with it, besides getting shot in the head
anglo subhuman

I don't watch Nolan's flicks.

Not enough shitskins. Racist shit

They used real planes so it just looked like an airshow. They didn't even have tracers flying up off the ships firing back, sad!

You're a dumbfuck
Hitler proposed over 2 dozen peace treaties but Churchill was so far up (((their))) asses

>over 2 dozen peace treaties

Revisionist Wehraboo claptrap. Hitler ordered the halt outside because Guderian told him he was overstretched and feared a counter-encirclement should the French attack in numbers. He maintained it because Goering incorrectly assured him that he could defeat the British from the air. There is literally not a single shred of evidence for any attempted peace negotiations in 1939/40. If Hitler HAD made such overtures in the past then why the fuck did Hess fly to Scotland on the pretence of a peace mission to Churchill? Take off that flag you stupid LARPer.

shut the fuck up Ahmed, go back to your suicide bomb class.

>I didn't watch it

I can tell. Because the film doesn't hate on Nazi's at all.

You see a grand total of 2 German soldiers int he film, for all of 3 seconds, and they are in the background of a shot and blurred out from depth of field.

The film is about 3 British people and there is barely any dialog in the whole movie. Great film. Nolans best work so far. Pure kino.

>LARP flag

Checks out.

fuck off ahmed

Hess was flown over at a last ditch attempt after many frustrations over trying to obtain peace through diplomats. Hess had friends in Britain and Hitler hoped to make use of that.

>Movie uses CGI
REEEE CGI HOLLYWOOD FAKERY USE REAL PLANES
>Movie uses real planes
REEEE LOOKED LIKE AN AIRSHOW THEY WERE TOO CAUTIOUS NOTHING LOOKED LIKE A REAL DOGFIGHT

There's no pleasing people. No they won't do violent maneuvers in ww2 fighters because they don't want something to go wrong and crash a literal war relic.

Movie was good. Only bit that rubbed me the wrong way was it was the ending spitfire scene, but I get the intent behind it. If anything it showcased how British command relied on literal civilians to bail out their asses since they were too chickenshit to do things themselves.

The movie is literally in no way, shape or form anti German. Shut the fuck up and watch it before making a comment you fuck.

Wrong. Hess flew over on his own planning and volition (probably in a drug-induced manic phase). Hitler was furious when he found out and worried that it would be seen by the Japanese and the Italians as Germany trying to negotiate an independent peace (which they couldn't do as part of their treaties with them). It triggered a series of purges called Aktion Hess.

> germany could have totally not bombed the britcucks into dust at dunkuck
> ahmed history
yea it was probably because our based turkroach ss division wasn't there or something, right?

>2017
>Britcuck trying to be tough

You literally live in the Balkans, you are beneath me.

Guderian's division was almost out of fuel. They'd been running on captured supplies for days. The French and British were massed in force to the north, with other French divisions also to the south. The ground was marshy and wet. Blitzkrieg was not yet perfected as a doctrine, and all the commanders feared an encirclement - which they were right to, the French and British had attempted to do so numerous times during the German advance. All the High Command were sceptical of the ease with which they had progressed against the Brits and the French and also feared a feint. Hitler had literally fought at Dunkerque in WW1 and nearly fallen victim to a French counter-attack and encirclement. The order to halt was perfectly reasonable considering the circumstances.

The Luftwaffe never had the capacity to kill three hundred thousand men on the beach or even to defeat the British fleet. It was hubris by Goering and scuppered by greater than expected resistance in the air, the speed of the British evacuation and poor weather.

> bomb retreating forces on a beach
> luftwaffe would have never done it
yeayeayea sure thing buddy bud bud

Slovenia is not part of the Balkans, you shitstain.

Hardly any dialogue or character development. Its mostly just boats blowing up and people being scared. Pretty meh, I don't think you even see a German face once. Though there were 2 red pilled soldiers who were doing everything possible to get off from that beach.

It might as well be, same fucking shitty living standards.
Anyhow, you did nothing to attack the point and decided to attack my nation, as expected from someone that managed to survive living in a shitty ruin of a nation.
point is, the movie is not anti German, and at some points even praises them.
> Haha I was almost forced to realise you have a valid point but then I saw were you were from.

Dumbass, literally go look it up. Someone even made a danm book about Hitler's attempted peace deals with the UK from 1940-41. It's well known that Hitler wanted peace with england so that he could focus on the Russians. Go look up Hitler's speeches on peace with england. If you don't believe his words, go look up 'What the World Rejected: Hitler's Peace Offers' by Dr. Friedrich Stieve.

>i personally didn't watch it because i'm sick of all the "da evol nazis" propaganda

You see Germans soldiers in the film for a combined running time of about 3 seconds. The film is pretty patriotic and pro-British and to some extent French, but it certainly isn't anti-German.

That bit at the end where he takes out the Stuka bomber, legendary

As a film it's pretty good,but like every film they depict the Germans as the most evil thing in universe.
Tom Hardy's spitfire was cool af though. They should of included at least what Hitler said about England and the English people.
It's sad, I wish us and the Germans had rather left each other alone or fought together.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh3vskNCDKc

it's a masterpiece... they are not talking about da evol nazis, they are showing what it was like for the men on the beaches...

>Someone even made a danm book about Hitler's attempted peace deals with the UK from 1940-41.

>someone wrote a book about it so it must be legit!

Fuck Ronny please go kill yourself.

historically inaccurate britbong propaganda

Why didn't he just bail in the water near the ships

Why are frogs so angry at this film? It depicts the French in a very positive way. Shit, in the first 2 minutes of the movie a bunch of hardcore French soldiers are holding the line almost single handedly against the entire German army while a bumfuck Brit runs away to the beach.

I'm saying there's historical evidence for it, and you should go look at it instead of being cucked so far up your own ass Mohammad won't even touch the gaping hole.

This, I thought the French were well portrayed and likable in this movie. And I don't mean in some demeaning "le surrender" shit either. You guys are cool and I like you Frenchies, and I say that as a full blooded anglo.

It was also refreshing to see some actual French soldiers in a WW2 film for once because you guys are almost never shown in anything. Battle of France is actually quite interesting and underrated.

boring story, irritating soundtrack, 5/10

>rotterdam
>bombing the dutchies
nothing of value was lost

>boring story

What do you expect, you pleb? It's about evacuating from a beach

I liked it, it's not really about muh Nazis but more about people trying to survive a war. If anything surprised there hasn't been much outcry, I saw one article from some Jew whining about no Holocaust reference but otherwise it's been surprisingly positive.

Plus i'm obviously biased, Scottish pilot being the best character in the film.

it was'nt really anti german actually.

This tbqh. Hitler sowed the wind.

There are barely any Nazis in the movie.

Oh so you weren't brave soldiers holding the line of encirclement? That's an unusual admittance to hear

Also that Spitefire staying in the air without fuel for so long, is that physically possible? It doesn't seem it.