Lets get rid of all the nukes

Serious I'm tired of North Korea this, Trump that, Russia this, China that. Let's just round up all the nukes and defuse them somehow, use them for energy or something. The age of the nukes is over, we never needed to build a nuke. Who's with me!

Low energy bait.

not trying to bait you im serious its time to get rid of all the nukes

Now you're just trying too hard.

whats wrong with u? projecting i guess

>let's undo science because I don't like hearing about it
No, bruv. This is total b8. My post did not bump your poorly sourced and pointless thread that is based on feelings.

You can't just like uninvent nukes dude....

Nuke the whales

go be a homosexual somewhere else. we have no dick rate threads here, get out

Undo science by getting rid of a bomb? Am I undoing my human body when I flush my shit down the toilet? Lol.

let's get rid of them by using them all. that would be cool.

Not talking about uninventing, talking about getting rid of them, the time is now, the mariana trench calls for the nukes

sure lets send them all to the sun and detonate them there

Austin knows what's up.

You could get rid of every nuclear bomb in the entire world and shoot them all into the sun but it won't make a licking difference because we know how to make then

And what if someone makes one again?

You and who's army?

don't worry "nukes" aren't real

yes lets get rid of all our bombs while some shitskin makes more in private and we have no way to defend ourselves

take away all the resources that are required to build one

i wanna see space weapons

you can't force other people to flush their shit down the toilet, and eventually your body will naturally make more shit. It's just human nature.

everyone teams up and throws them into deep space or deep ocean all at the same time

SHUTCHOBITCHASSUP

no they dont have the time resources or energy if there is no one to hate on and peace on earth, why build a nuke if we are all living in peace?

yes they are how did we nuke japan?

everyone teams up and flushes at one time

no more advanced weaponry needed, all of it needs 2 be flushed

>everyone teams up
reddit is calling. You have to go back.

>he thinks we can ever achieve peace
Also take off the proxy Jeremy Corbyn

the time for the end of nukes is now

just takes a little research, no excuses. nuclear energy is real though.

i post on reddit and Sup Forums, everyone on the internet are my friends, everyone teaming up is the best solution

the time for peace is right around the corner, soon as we work through our egos its smooth sailing

Lets just ignore that MAD has actually prevented major conflict between major industrial powers since MAD was first conceived?

anyways saging bait thread

what do u mean nukes arent real idk what you even mean

yeah its also halted human progress as a whole because it ensures a constant divide for as long as possible, we would already have been one huge democracy if it wasnt for nukes

This is what children actually believe.