You should purchase a rifle

This is a Smith & Wesson MP Sport II. It is only $475 for a complete AR-15 rifle. Any novice without a shred of previous experience can own one of these completed rifles and no additional skills are required.

There is absolutely zero reason not to order this or a similar rifle. We live in very uncertain times. Owning and being able to use a firearm is one of the most fundamentally important aspects of being an American. We are responsible for our own safety and survival. Police are our funded effort at regulated law control but in an emergency situation they are as good as a glass of water to a man dying of dehydration.

It is not only secures your safety and those of your loved ones. It is quite a fun hobby that can led into more high quality or distinguished modifications. However entry level rifles get shit done and are incredibly cheap.

Why have you not purchased a AR-15 rifle? They are the cheapest they have been in almost a decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/jqov8
youtube.com/watch?v=CGWFj__svkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you, Amerifat. Guns are illegal and evil to own in the US so please stop posting illegal pictures.

I have reported this post to the moderators.

Please consider your 3 day temporary post ban as a means to readjust your posting behavior.

streamable.com/jqov8

These are 6 inch targets being fired upon at 75 yards. 3/4ths of a football field and you can very easily hit your target. Even with the most basic skills and practice. I am by no means an expert.

There is no excuse pertaining to lack of skill as the most basic practice sessions can bring your level of skill to lethal in just a few dozen rounds.

You should also heavily consider a concealed pistol to carry on you at all times. A rifle is for home defense and worst case scenarios. A carry pistol is also incredibly important as a day to day tool for self protection.

Thats a really good price for that gun

UK gun law is fucking wacc

I need more rifles

A bolt action
A surplus bolt action
A magnum bolt action
A lever action in 45-70
A semi-auto in 308
And an SBR

>475
Don't believe you. post sources.

Is that a timberwolf stock on your sks?

One cunt going on a shooting spree in a school 20 years ago is why we don't have guns now.

Meanwhile the U.S has one every month.

>not piecing your own AR together to get what you want for a cheaper price

wew lad it's a buyers market right now, MP Sport's are ok but for not much more money if at all you can get a good parts kit and build it up. If you're more adventurous, save up for individual components and have a solid rifle for relatively cheap
I'm somewhat of the RIFLE IS FINE COMRADE school of thought, but I'll admit that SKS stock made me half mast

Hi-Point 995 Faggot!

BUY GUNS YOU WILL NEED THEM

I think that stock isn't too far off "RIFLE IS FINE". I may get one, if you don't fuck with the magazine it won't be fucky.

Im a cuckropean and I only own this (not my pick)

Its... something

getting 783 remington soon. can't decide 308 or 300 win mag.

What is it?

Stop telling people to get guns. Most people on this board are half retarded, you want them to own a gun? Plenty of people own guns and still barely know how to use them, and are gun range accidents waiting to happen. Or worse. You're a faggot OP, and I hope you take one of the guns you own, and kill yourself.

it would be nice to have guns as they do seem fun as fuck but when i think about it im actually somewhat thankful
i mean whens the last time we had a shooting

hey you've got something man. good job!

I hate these threads.

when was the last time you had an islamic truck ramming?

whens the last time you went a week without a shooting?

Avereage bolt action 30.06 (7,62 x 63) rifle.
I hunt wild boars with it

Better than nothing

remove blacks and the number drops considerably.

don't you guys have fucktons of sweet illegal Sterlings in the countryside tho?

That's more than "something", you kept iron sights on it. It would definitely do in a pinch if there's a happening.

Actually we've been doing pretty good lately

My dad used to have one of those shitty monte carlo stocks for his yugo, so the second he gave it to me once I got older I immediately put it back into its original configuration and haven't looked back. I guess I wouldnt be opposed to a new stock as long as it was tastefully done as opposed to tactical mall ninja faggotry

Yea, its not the best quality since it is made by tapco, but I havent thrown the original stock away so its a simple enough swap out. I do really like the raised monte carlo cheek rise.
Its a type 56 and even for a manlet like me, the original stock was just crazy small.

yeah, i heard theres a fuck ton of double barrels floating around in Manchester too and that a load of Star pistols or whatever theyre called were in London
i think its not the fact that we have guns banned that means we have less shootings, its more that now that they are banned those who are sellin em dont sell them to every retard that obviously has a bad temper and a bad foresight

I love the caliber tbqh
The only problem are our laws.
if there's a happening and I kill some nigger, even inside my bedroom, I would be fucked because "Not a proportional response"

With a good lawyer I wouldnt go to jail, but I probably have to pay good money to the nigger family.

>cz p01
>frag texture hand grips
sublime

>its more that now that they are banned those who are sellin em dont sell them to every retard
>implying the black market cares about anything else than the dosh you have in your pockets

considering that the guns would get traced back to them pretty quickly theyre careful now or they'll get banged up for a very long time

We cant own guns because of this faggot :(

really depends on who you're dealing with, some are less paranoid than others, considering that law enforcement is often complicit in other shenanigans
>implying Port Arthur wasn't a false flag

>paying $475 for an AR
>can build one for around $400
You'll never be a patrician. I bet you have a Glock too. Also that should be OD green

>tfw have no guns
>instead have some grenades and mines

Is this good or bad?

>stub foregrip
Fucking disgusting get a full fucking foregrip you fucking kike faggot.

Suicide by grenade is always there for you!

youtube.com/watch?v=CGWFj__svkQ

Help AfD get elected, and I will gratiously buy one, since we cant buy them now

and dont forget the ammunition. i have 23,000+ rounds of 5.56, 2000+ in .00 12gauge and about 5000 each in 9mm and .308 win . i also have powder , tumblers, dies, presses, primers ,bullets, calipers, and micrometers etc etc to reload every spent brass i own.

The US also had blacks

What you think you wouldn't want to hold onto one in bix nood central?

No you can't own guns because you let your (((politicians))) screw you in the ass

but we still can
still, having some deregulation would be great, it fucking sucks that only criminals can get the nice stuff

Nice try, faggot.

Please attempt to hide your jealousy

If I ever become rich, I'm going to start a charity that gives out rifles and training to people who can prove they are straight white males.

I own guns.

Do your parents not allow you to have gunny-wunnies in your room?

Sure, kid

What is it? My noguns have left me clueless but it looks cool

>Why have you not purchased a AR-15 rifle? They are the cheapest they have been in almost a decade.
I own a couple AR-15s but my favorite rifle is my Scar 17, its such a fucking amazing rifle holy fuck FN created a master piece.

California-compliant AR-15 fully semi-automatic babykilling device

Jewed York device to make goy rebellions less effective

my bad, the filename should have given it away
does it also come with the heavy trigger pull to avoid not shooting bystanders?

>a cucked ar15
>the swede likes it
pottery

+

the bill has been introduced

I must begin /N.A.G./ breads again to remind people of the CC vote in November

staten and suffolk fags must fight back too

>Purchase a rifle

1500 bucks for rifle safe, ammo safe, license.

Botl action mossberg (for example) - 1500

That's 3000 bucks mang.

Plus cops snooping from time to time.

how about a pack of guard dingos

>tfw restricted to fudd shit

You should get one of those revolving rifles in .44 Magnum, I'm pretty sure they are legal for aussies

OH MY GOD IS THAT A LEVER-ACTION?
NOBODY NEEDS A RAPID FIRING WEAPON, I THOUGHT AUSTRALIANS GUN LAWS WERE AMONG THE BEST IN THE WORLD

do air rifles count?

Not in my state unfortunately.
We also have appearance laws that stop me from buying the super spooky looking RPR or Tikka T3x TAC A1.

>M&P15 and Glawk
Fascinating. A man with neither money nor taste.

You. I like you. Get yourself a safari rifle. Look into CZ 550 Safari Magnums, you can get .458 Lott from them for $1200 for basic or $1800 for gucci stock.

It's cost 900$ here, it's the cheap you can get.
There is also rugger 556 which cost 1300$