>barely have time for myself
>spend free time playing vidya and being a sad sack of shit
>always running around doing some kind of task

>move to bosnia
>literally do nothing all day except go out with my gf
>have enough time to sleep and play guitar
>actually have time for hobbies

Also kek at American politics, glad i got out when i did

You know this best, there is a very wrong mentality here that living in America is like living in some sort of 'promised land'. It's quite sad in my opinion. I think you made the right choice, personally.

Your shitty work ethic and general laziness is why you belong in the Balkans... or maybe France.

It's an extremely sad lifestyle. People do nothing but pay fabricated debt, work their lives away, and consume. Materialism.

Not really, i was a kitchen supervisor at a hospital and working with niggers and entitled amerifats drove me away. Filipinos and some Indians have good work ethic, but you can get off of your high horse and return to reality from your delusions.

Are you born and raised in the US? You have no idea how hard it is to work as an immigrant.. Laziness? The man took back control of his own life for fucks sake. Ff you can only judge him like "Oh you don't want to work horrible shifts for 10 hours a day to just to survive? You must be lazy! Get out of my country!" I can only believe that you have no idea what hard work really is. Maybe you do but I really doubt it. But I do agree that people here are a little bit "lazy", in a sense they don't overwork themselves in their professional jobs, they don't slave in the offices but they DO work hard at home, maintaining their house or working in the garden which is super common.

How do I move to bosnia

Tell us more. How did you afford to move? What do you do now for income? What's different about Bosnia instead of JewSA? Why Bosnia?

Bad goy!

Saved up cash and I'm living on a nice cushion right now. I have an americam education and degree in law enforcement. I'm taking it easy for right now and plan to do a lot of freelance photography to get even a little amount of money in.

Europe in general has a very relaxed and warm tone to it. Yeah you have assholes here and there, but the neighborly attitude and family structure far outweigh the negatives. If you're smart and know how to invest, you'll live comfortably. 99% of my family is here which is another reason i moved back.

Take control of your life before it's too late. Id rather die a happy and poor man here than live in stress over there. Don't listen to what people say, follow your dreams.

Hvala hrvatbro, neznaju kako to ide. Kad su zatvoreni ukuci cijeli dan, lako je biti ignorantan.

Same story here, i just want to save up to buy or build my own house in croatia. Ive been here for just a little under 2 years and ive saved up 9.000 euros so far. If i keep at this rate in 10 years i will have enough money to do it. The truth is if id stayed in cro i would have never been able to save up this much.

i recently just quit my career and i honestly dont feel like ever working again.
i probably wont. when i get evicted ill just load my shit up and go live in a parking lot.
and when i get kicked out of there ill go live in a different parking lot
and when i run out of gas and money ill just go live in the state park
and when i get kicked out of there ill just pick 1 direction and just walk that way until i collapse and die

Good on you, user. I have so much I want to do, but it feels like running up an avalanche here.

Show us your true flag you VPN faggot.
>be me
>25 years old
>male
>white
>decent looks probably a 7.5 or 8/10
>learn a trade in high school
>become EMT when I get out
>get on ambulance when successfully pass NREMT
>year of shitty inter facility service
>nbd.png
>start school while in shitty IF job
>get all my prerequisites out of the way for nursing
>get promoted to 911 calls
>all nursing prerequisites finished
>get accepted into paramedic program
>FuckYeah.jpeg
>take paramedic program
>still working full time
>still getting straight A's
>finally accepted into the Paramedic to RN bridge program on the contingency that I succeed the Paramedic Program
>killing my clinicals and vehicular externship, never missed a IV catheterization or intubation.
>get guaranteed paramedic status from my current work as soon as I pass the NREMT
>YASSS.png
>pass paramedic with flying colors.
>start off making $23.00/hour
>begin Nursing bridge program
>StillWorkingFullTime.jpg
>hot young nursing bitches all around me
>I instantly become the class Chad
>PussyGalore.mov
>still straight A's
>still making bank
>Graduate.png
>pass NCLEX RN exam the first time
>WINNING.gif
>instantly get new job in ED
> $30.00/hour
>six months of bullshit
>apply to better hospital
>get ICU position @ $45.00/hour
>SoundsGood.img
>one year later apply to a better hospital
>job offer for $50.00/hour
>FuckYeah.png
And here I am now...I work 36-40 hours a week but I'm fucking comfy. You're just a lazy faggot OP.

>boasts about his busy life
>thinks he's better than me because of muh money

Ok man, whatever makes you feel better.

Sounds like you just wanted a more natural life. That's fine. But don't act like your way is somehow objectively better to the way others choose to live theirs. If people want to move, they do. But you don't see a lot of them doing so, do you? Also you could've just moved to Montana and gotten the same experience,

Something happened to me too user. I used to work up to 100 hr weeks. Then down to 60. Now down to 30 and now 20 and that is it. I literally have lost hope. Not really from anything really in my personal circumstances - its just that I see my culture and people die right in front of me and I lost my hope. The red pill hit me too hard and I cant bare to see the west go out like it is.

The point is I only work three days a week now you retard.

Maybe you'll come to your senses and kill yoursef in one of the other four

Maybe if you had. Even willing to apply yourself you woulda had better luck you stupid piece of shit. Also, stop trying to get white ameritards to move away you fucking kike.

***had applied yourself earlier.

>getting this assblasted because of a phone posting mountain man using his goat's wifi

Leave, you're embarassing yourself

You muzzies should be more fucking grateful that we saved your asses over there. Sorry to hear about your failed arab spring a few years back. You fucking loser cunts. Wish I'd have killed a few more of you filthy bastards.

This guy has a ton of reddit karma I guarantee it.

>have to do whatever my girlfriend tells me all day every day
>plink out a few tunes
>things are so great that sleep gets mentioned
wow OP, sounds like you really changed the game

I like being busy and making money. Being lazy for too long makes me depressed. To each his own I guess.

This whole thread is a fucking embarassment. You talk and act like a faggy yuopoor so it's no surprise that's where you ended up.

His life does sound boring, but that applies to practically everyone. How many people have more than one hobby? Not a lot I think.

>practically everyone
fair. I don't think that's for the reasons he mentions though. your downtime can be as engaging as the grind, he's just creating a false equivalency between that and american living.

>>spend free time playing vidya and being a sad sack of shit
nice excuse. you could've equally spent your free time in america learning the guitar but you chose the escapist route and blame the country.. as if people don't waste their lives playing video games outside of the U.S.
>literally do nothing all day except go out with my gf
have fun getting dumped when the honeymoon phase ends and your gf realizes you're a needy loser who can't do anything without her. hint: chicks don't think highly of guys who spent spend ALL of their time with them. they'll get bored since they'll never miss you and it'll make them feel like they don't need to make themselves better to keep you around when you hang off their fingers like a puppy with abandonment issues.

I'm curious about your current lifestyle. You say you make 50 bucks an hour, 40 hours a week and 3 days a week. Is that three 13.3 hour shifts in a row or every other day? Sounds hellish to me. And its not just a boring job you wait for the clock to run out. You have important tasks to complete before the end of your shifts and if you fuck up there are major consequences. All that for only 104K a year. Even if you never spent any of that on life expenses, it would take you 10 years to have only 1 million dollars. I know the real idea is to invest heavily after having a stable income. But why not cut to the chase and invest heavily from the start while living comfortably?

You sound so butthurt with that gf comment. Plz tell us about your wonderful life full of adventures

so you had a nigger-tier job and are extrapolating that onto the whole of American society?

This is why the good Lord invented the gym and why Satan had to bring about Vidya to tempt Arian men to not be swol as fuck

And this is why you are a disabled retarded negress

Good for you user. I used to work 100hr weeks before I had an injury. Tried to keep up with the rat race with my girlfriend with the stress having us at each other's throats all the time. Decided to turn our backs on it all and go and live in a tiny town in the country and raise chickens and grow a garden. Was the best thing we ever did.

3 x 12 is a great schedule dude. You can take a vacation every week and you have an easy time juggling appointments and errands because they will rarely interfere with your work schedule.

Course you sound like a child with no real responsibility so stuff like that probably doesn't appeal to you.