What even is Sup Forums generally speaking?

What even is Sup Forums generally speaking?

Right wing, conservative, fascist?

How would you describe it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/03/magazine/for-the-new-far-right-youtube-has-become-the-new-talk-radio.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2017/08/09/business/alt-right-silicon-valley-google-memo.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/magazine/for-the-new-far-right-youtube-has-become-the-new-talk-radio.html?_r=0
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/09/business/alt-right-silicon-valley-google-memo.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is one person, nothing more, nothing less

Sup Forums is a mixture of blood, vomit, and shit mixed together in a toilet that is broken and cant flush, so it simply spins without end.

Sup Forums is chaos.

political-themed memes

Sup Forums is not one person.

Overall, totally surrealist immature uninformed fanatical video game addicts being hearded by a couple of weathered old racist American salt sea dogs. It's really all quite out of touch and paranoid. Oh did I mention they are all crazy conspiracy theorists who believe Jews and Freemasons are hellbent on world domination and child rape and all this other stuff out comic books. Everything to criticise about religions and fraternities without ever having looked into any other side of an argument except what they see on paranoid infographics. It's a waste of time and a bad place to start, but entertaining and a decent cure for adolescent boredom. Any real adults here are 100% losers in real life, probably divorced due to their own mistakes and vendictive. All involved must get out more very quickly.

circlejerk

"Ironically" unironic.

ethnotribal autocrat

Diarrhetic political expulsions of the mind.

I like it. Disgusting and yet poetic.

Anti-Nigger

Contrarianism

Sup Forums is Nazis mixed with Nazis larping as Libertarians to create a Nazi regime. Along with normal Libertarians of different ideologies, with some communists again of different ideologies, Republicans that hate everybody thats not white but don't want to be Nazis. Then theres my favorite the non whites that larp as Nazis some for fun some are pathological and serious. Finally can't forget your usual white pride folk from around the world, and that varies as well, on a scale from liberal to far right. Enjoy Sup Forums the collection of all the worlds scam on one anonymous site!

Skeptical.

gay

reactionary traditionalist

Mostly FBI agents hoping that the people they're baiting are not FBI agents themselves

The typical "real" Sup Forumstard is a former G-man who spent too much time here and lost his ass in the shit

Right wing without filter

This

this.

Sup Forums is a shitstorm of shitposting.

>BLM flag
>LGBTQP+ flag
>2012

nice photo shop

Just gonna dump these because I never get to use them

Nice reddit spacing, faggot.

This needs to be updated.

I am whatever pisses off the IYIs.

free

This one too

Pol is 90% niggerfaggots, 8% jews, 2% good goys

Sup Forums is a board of peace.
Now back to plebbit, nigger.

Fuck I miss the old Sup Forums

We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.

Shitposting.

All good things must come to an end.

>blatant and brutal honesty
>forced introspection to harden the soft, to rub their noses into reality, to force others to confront fact; to give political correctness no place to hide
>ultimate red pill central; fight hard, die or hide

Sup Forums is perfect.

A classic

A bunch of neo-lib shills trying to shill shills.

An unadultarated view inside peoples minds

Forced agendas that stem from honest opinions

Amen brother

Lurk more. Sup Forums is not one person. Hence the leftypol and lgbt fags.

Monarchist

>What even is Sup Forums generally speaking?
Can't say, but it centers around the concept of red-pilling, which is to see the lies of society. What are those lies, well that depends on whom yoy ask

I think that Sup Forums is rightist in that sense that leftist rhetoric simply can't stand anonymous and unashamed opposition, so eventually only what remains is defensible on logical basis. Basically the left part of political compass and there you go.

Sup Forums is mostly shills promoting Jewish propaganda

pol are right wing libertarians, might be some fascists on here

excluding the shills of course

I would describe it as being a debate forum, not a hive-mind.

According to the NYTimes, it is...

>"a virulent and effective hard-right meme factory"
nytimes.com/2017/08/03/magazine/for-the-new-far-right-youtube-has-become-the-new-talk-radio.html?_r=0

and

>"the message board beloved by pro-Trump types"
nytimes.com/2017/08/09/business/alt-right-silicon-valley-google-memo.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Archive
>nytimes com/2017/08/03/magazine/for-the-new-far-right-youtube-has-become-the-new-talk-radio.html?_r=0
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/magazine/for-the-new-far-right-youtube-has-become-the-new-talk-radio.html?_r=0
>nytimes com/2017/08/09/business/alt-right-silicon-valley-google-memo.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/09/business/alt-right-silicon-valley-google-memo.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

>you spelled vindictive wrong

Sup Forums is god

Hey guys, Sup Forums here. Been a while since my last update but since then i've become a radical Feminist-Communist, that's all folks!

Banter

Libertarian BUT not blind to the benefits of the tradition and conservatives principles.

hahahah you are wrong buddy, I am 33 years old and earn +100k per year working in R&D in pharmaceutical industry as a Clinical Trial Manager.
So no, there are "adults" here.

Jewish

Ill-informed and dumbe.

/thread

Right wing, conservative, libertarian fascist.

>How would you describe it?
Trash, probably

Cesspool of Indic Uncle Toms. Fuck'em. Ever since Sup Forums gained some publicity, countless fucking indian id posters and "how do we solve the chink problem?" threads, fucking daily.

Literally parasites.

world

Natalia.

peace, love, and tolerance, honey-bun!

rural and suburban retards

Post-ironic shitposting.

Low IQ