You know if a Second Civil War occurred in the US it would probably be sparked by leftists and non-whites chimping out...

You know if a Second Civil War occurred in the US it would probably be sparked by leftists and non-whites chimping out and declaring independence, right?

>some nigger gets shot, except this one has a dramatic video or something
>huge Ferguson style protests across the US
>ones in California broke out in riots
>agitators travel across the US to be there for the next day
>riots larger, police attack rioters and the media paints it as police brutality
>riotors begin bringing guns to the protest to "defend their communities"
>police forced to stand back for PR as the protests and riots get larger and larger
>group/figures behind the protest become media heroes idolized by liberals and niggers across the US
>eventually they take the city hostage and make insane demands to the government which they can't oblige
>niggers run around the city looting and killing people, but reports on this are called "racist lies" by the media
>huge protests and attempts to copy their example in every major city
>white militias form in the cities to protect themselves, basically wage war on niggers
>government puts their foot down and calls in national guard to put down the nigger parades
>every single injured or killed nigger is painted as a martyr by the media, causes nationwide urban insurrection
>government at lowest approval rating in history, not even supported by whites because they didn't defend them from this
>military divided and not willing to pick a side, many begin defecting to the niggers
>military coup that ousts Washington, begins order to remove all militias
>violent death of whites and blacks, whole country is pissed
>basically turns into war between communist non-whites and liberals, whites who don't trust the government, and what's left of the military trying to hold the country together

Second civil War would be a class war. It would be the regular folk versus Silicon Valley + Wall Street

It wouldn't be a nation-wide war. The likely scenario:
>California declares independence
>Shitskins, commies and faggots flow there from all over. This stage mah include small clashes in DC and NYC.
>US closes the border,builds a epic wall
>Commies start hostilities because muh freedom of movement and sheiit.

That's vaguely implied to be the liberals in my fanfic in the OP.

>establishment
>anti-establishment
>the people alienated by both

If an American Civil War started I would try to leave my country and support the white militias. I'm not even American but I would be proud and happy to be able to help out

Why would this be a bad thing? Free purging rights, UN says it's okay because war.

Of course it won't be everywhere, but there will be fronts and flashpoints all over.

Take West Virginia for example. Staunch conservative, no niggers. War won't affect them. There will be a lot of states that'll probably just administer themselves regularly in light of a lack of a central government as if they were small republics.

California for example after the shit gets bad will probably surrender their entire administration over to the communists. As the protests target state infrastructure in light of a lack of national coherency the states will basically function on their own, probably forming their own defense militias loyal to the state government.

>>riotors begin bringing guns to the protest to "defend their communities"

it's the only thing that takes it to a level of real commitment or legitimacy on their part. but they know better than to take up arms against the militant right wing.

>military divided and not willing to pick a side, many begin defecting to the niggers

or disobey unlawful orders to attack / "defend" citizens. i would add that long before that point comes there is a serious breach in good order and discipline. lots of come together stand down training and lots of frustration with (((them))).

A lot of the services(police and military) are probably really torn. Some would probably instantly abandon their posts if they had to deal with something like that. Others would gleefully support the rebels due to their political beliefs or ethnic background. Others would want to defect to the white militas. Some would want to keep the government in place. And others would relish in a military junta.

If they were given instability and the chance to make a choice they'd splinter apart into ineffectiveness and feed the fire.

Agreed. It would be insanely factional. I don't think many people realize how complicated it would get.

i think a few key people do

this thread gives me hope. it's just one retarded post after another. there will be no second civil war. thanks, anons.

We'll easily stomp a bunch of pathetic anarchists.
They can't hold a candle to our military grade weapons and ability.

You ask me, we would have to deal with a civil war here in Italy before something starts in the U.S. of A.. But that's good, it would mean the Roman contingent of foreign volounteers would be already battle forged by the time the american SJW and their pets need a lesson on why commies win revolutions only when nobody resists them.

Pathetic leftist anarchists sure. Antifa sjw commies and the like are total cockroaches. But there is another aspect to your vague blanket statement, anarchists are not antifa pussies because most anti government anarchists existed long before them.

It would be nice to finally hang some leftists and traitors here in Italy

(((They))) were smart to put a temporary halt to the immigrant invasion an try their luck in Spain. Let's see if (((they))) are smart enough to not impose a non elected government again. Because i guarantee that is not going to end well for (((them))).

The problem here is that the people are apathetic. They're not brainwashed, but something even worse: they're lazy. Even if a non elected government was put into place, nobody would give a shit, unless we start opening they're eyes to what will happen. I mean, for fuck's sake, we still have some ancient roman blood in our veins, It would be about time to put it to good use

If you don't see the Resistance, it doesn't mean it's not there. Have faith, bro. Also, keep spreading memes, because more numbers are always nice.

That's what I've tried to do, spreading our ideas to some of my friends to bring them to our side

read civil war 2 and sort yourself out

Keep it up, and rest assured that Italy (and the rest of the western world) is full of people who are giving (((them))) hell even if you don't see it happen. Spreading memes and opening eyes may seem like a humble activity, but what happens when the right kind of people starts to see the truth and decides to join our side? Applied memetics works so good, it managed to save the U.S. from a Clinton presidency.

This is my favorite scenario.

>eventually they take the city hostage and make insane demands to the government which they can't oblige
This is where your theory falls apart. They can't organize well enough to take a city hostage. They're too stupid.

The left doesn't even have the guns to carry out such a moronic civil war.

I just hope that Europe will be able to become free from the elites, the rapefugees, the communists and all these people. I'm hoping that Germany and France, countries which I should hate, will manage to pull through the storm and return to their former glory. I hope that with my small help, I'll be able to wake up people

>>military divided and not willing to pick a side, many begin defecting to the niggers

lol

Eeyyy Ohhh me and my paisans would without a doubt help Use guys out over there. I love taking my Louie Ville to some moulies heads fuggehtaboutit!!!

The part you're fucking up is whites living in cities where this would be happening aren't really armed and wouldn't think to unite by race for the most part. Thinking it wouldn't be everyone versus the left and their niggers/illegal immigrants is where you fuck up. I don't see this country getting anything more than street fights like in Berkeley unless the govt becomes entirely tyrannical or the left forms literal terrorist organizations and use them against right wing groups. Even then it'd resemble more like a gang war than a legitimate civil war and local law enforcement would likely be more than enough to handle it.