every damn time

>Tesla was black
>Edison was black
>both wuz kangs
>muh paynut buttur

All are black, some are even women

This is literally what shows up when you search "american inventors"

my jewdar is going off the charts, lads

you do know, that they just use unrelated photos of Black People and put them atop Eropean Names ?
It is used to "rewrite" History, they allready killed of the Black Family and Culture, now they are going for the Whites. Same happened in the UDSSR, it is the same strategy

What google does is re-organize the search so it biases showing black inventors instead of white inventors

No part about it is trying to rewrite history, it's all just propaganda

(there were a lot more white inventors)

Nuttree?

Anybody read about the meet desai attack?

maybe we could put something like that together, and use the normies' phones and computers to ddos all google servers

Fear followed by insult, followed by fear, followed by insult, followed by a tiny hope that nothing happens. She can't help her neurosis any more than she can fix that masculine jawline.
That's gotta be a dude.

Because the term African American appears on all those pages and you searched "American" inventors so they appear more. Search up American's Greatest Inventors and it comes up with Ford and Tesla etc. Their pages state their home country or nationality which is why they won't come up when you search American inventors. Search Serbian inventors and I'm sure Tesla would pop up

jep, famous jewish Name here in Germoney
thats, what i meant, you are right

i am content knowing objectively that you arent serious

>(((Nussbaum)))
Gas it

So it's true that every Jewish name is made up from two unrelated German words? Tbh I thought that this was just a meme and Jews aren't that stupid.

it's because of keywords- majority of people searching for "African-AMERICAN INVENTORS" - few are searching for Tesla and Edison as American Inventors. Google is a business, not a public utility

How about be an American instead of a shill and you try to work with whatever president is in office you moron.

This has to do with an old German law that allowed Eastern Jews to immigrate into the Empire under certain conditions, primarily IIRC if someone from Germany vouched for their character and they had provably never owned Gentile slaves. Basically what happened was that they all suddenly remembered dead German relatives and settled all over the place, coordinating with non-Jewish immigrants from their home countries to weasel out business opportunities; hence also the term Ashkenazim ("Germans") for white-skinned Jews.