Would you date a black woman if she was virtuous and right wing?

Would you date a black woman if she was virtuous and right wing?

>date
no
>fuck
yes

No, I want white kids.

I have been in the friendzone for two years with a black woman who is virtuous and right wing.

Sadly, she is also one of the flakier people I've met and I haven't been able to even try to take her out.

Probably not.

I only date human females.

No, they're ugly and I wouldn't want to watch my children and wife die in the upcoming race war.

>sweden
>yes

>2017
>being racist
Change your ways

That contract isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Wood split the black oak though

>date
no
>fuck
no
>befriend
no

You can't be virtuous with a booty like that

I'd date any race if she's pious and conservative

I'd date a black woman if she gave me the time of day nigga

I'm thirsty af

Italian bro knows what's up.

Yes. I have an ebony fetish.

What if she was asian instead.

Would you pay for her dinner, Sup Forums?

This is why we should nuke you fuckers.

Go back to /r9k/ "nigga"

I would date anyone.

I'm from r9k

This

Most of you fags would too

no. don't want mong looking spawn.

She has no integrity. It's a Nono even if she had those traits... Not good enough to make trayvon behave, not good enough for me.

it would depend on if she could speak fucking english
but if i had options probably not

>date
no
>fuck
no
>befriend
no
>pay
no

As long as she isn't Americanized and follows traditional Asian customs, yes.

>sweden
>nuking anyone
>going to war with anyone for the past 200 years
Hehe

'
Yes, as Asians > Africans all the time. At least they don't need to rely on economic welfare to survive, as if Africa didn't receive foreign aid, they'd be heavily cucked. Also, Asians are smart.

I like you, user.

no
but I might reconsider if we find a way to make non mixed kids

>if we find a way to make non mixed kids

no. If she was a billionaire....maybe to rob her.

>the fuck...

My thoughts on this are split.

While a man could, hypothetically, impregnate 1000s of women at the same time, the world we live in makes this impossible.

Plus, it would exacerbate the r-selection problem.

If the White Race were diminished to 250,000-500,000 and we adopted social-conanism then I would say, no, there's no problem with fucking and impregnating a black woman, so long as you also fuck and impregnate 20 white women.

But. That's not the reality.
So no.
Stick to your own, prevent that future.

>would you become a degenerate because a girl lies something about her values?

If half white, yes

>lies
No, let's say she's truly virtuous

Yes I married one, a non American black woman at that. No regrets, and she's traditional.. prays every night before bed, modest, non materialistic, great mother. Instead of working or going out and coming back to 'where you been user, or 'who you with user'.. She asks me if I've eaten, am I hungry, and if I want her to cook me something. She would rather walk in the park with me, or lay and read with me than watch TV..

Now tell me why the fuck would I want to be with an American girl who is concerned with her Michael lots purses, keeping up with American idol, and princess/daddy issues who's gonna try to cuck me eventually?

not a joke for long

designer babies will allow mixed couples to decide the racial appearance of the child

not just mixed parents either

white sweads will chose to have black babies even though neither one is black

blacks will have white babies

read the Star-Belly Sneetches by dr Seuss

IT'S GOING TO BE ANARCHY

If she was chemically castrated, maybe.. Don't want to risk mulatto babies.

>would you mingle with a nigger if she acted like a white woman?
Why would I take the shit nigger genes instead of just marrying a white woman?

I would date her if there was a spark of sanity. I don't want to date a wing nut though, right or left. both extremes are obviously retarded.

You sign dating contracts?

No. Once i saw a horse vagina, they look the same. I wasn't able to get erection from black girls since that

i don't like black women in general

>if you met a unicorn what would you do

this bait

There's no way i could stop myself from fucking that. Unless she smells bad.

I'd date a black girl if she wrapped her big monkey lips around my micro penis before milking it with her gigantic ass cheeks.
The answer is yes.

I'd probably fuck it

not the black girl cause gross
but the hypothetical unicorn oh yea I'd fuck it

then I go ass to mouth

Stop thinking "friendzone" if you'd like to go for it. All women are flakes by nature, as they are not the sex that must compete for a partner's attention; for them the whole of life is usually to "sit pretty" and hope a valid candidate conquers them, hence that fascination with the "bad boy" archetype among the more pampered or neglected ones. Take action, ask when she's free and say what you want. Good luck.

Donor eggs, test tube fertilization, implanted in her uterus. Tafuckingdaa!
She gives birth to your white babies.

I will not date any woman that is into fashion and purses and spending a third of their money buying new clothes , shoes and makeup.

>Ask when she's free and say what you want
Been there done that. She doesn't want to go anywhere I want to take her. She actually asked me the other day if I wanted to hike with her, but she refused to tell me when

>retard
>ancap or sneak step no pls ;) flag
Every time

Sh.

We got a smart Sven over here boys!

>creating non-white children

Absolutely fucking not. Apart from being a Finn, I got bretty gud genes and a high IQ, I wouldn't waste that on raising a big-lipped half-ling that is going to die in the race war anyway.

>Dating a person based on their political alignment
Why use these noisy variables in your procreation procedure?
Why even trust that your cognitive abilities and socially taught terms can help guide you in life in something as fundamental as procreation?

You ALL come equipped with a sophisticated built-in natural mechanism for assessing a females rank in nature (without having to translate these impulses into text in a retarded online forum).
Simply just use it..?

Yeah, she could even end up looking like Rihanna!

Not even trying to bait. Leftists are lgbtwtfbbq tier loonies, and right wing nutters are making Alex Jones look like he is the sanest one of them all.

Is that supposed to be a pro-racemixing argument?

>Rihanna
>Literal dog face who only looks good after hours of post production and airbrushing
>Flag
Beat it

I would smash and make nice little mulatto babies with that negro beauty. Genetic variation makes a healthy DNA. Just look what inbreeding did to the British.

>Flakey
>codeword for whore

Why do you like her? She isn't intrested in you?

>She could end up being a nigger
*shivers*

>She doesn't want to go anywhere I want to take her.
Figuratively or literally? Because when you said "friendzone", this seemed to convey to me that you intend to rain into her forest, and she might well be picking up on that. In such a case it could be that she basically wants you to just directly say that you'd like to do the deed with her while testing out how much she could potentially get you to do if she's suggesting. Become the one who proposes the stuff she wants and you might see things swinging your way soon. I've been in such a situation with a lady once and didn't figure it out until after my chance had passed, hence why I'm even commenting; consider it, but I'm sure that you'll figure something out.

no and I'm not pruddy, somalis reeeee
he is not haram they say

Yes, I want Poles to mix with niggers and commit national suicide.

nigger

Yeah let's look at the shambles theyou call Britain

No.

By "she doesn't want to go anywhere I want to take her," I mean I ask what restauraunt she wants to eat at or what movie she wants to see and she comes up with some excuse.

Kys you retarded deviant, you probably thought "bleeding out of her wherever" meant period

Not that guy, no

I've dated a nigresse. Wouldn't recommend it although the sex was ok...it really depends on her upbringing desu

The Polish genes can't possibly get any worse. Some nigger blood could perhaps save that failing national state.

Why do you think Poland always is dirt poor? Cause youre garbage, son.

>go to the greenland marked
>somali chicks check you out
>is haram
>IS NOT HARAM CUZ I SAY SO
Kinda hot desu

this

Because true Poles died in war. These people living here aren't poles, they only speak polish. This country shouldn't even exist.

I have had strange urges lately to fuck a negroid subhuman I would never date one but I am leaning towards fucking one , just one to try it

Fuck you Dad, you are letting Islam eat you alive. The Gadsden flag was used by the Continental Marines while we were throwing off your tyranny, I am not going to take shit from you over it now.
Go suck Mohammad's cock, then make sure your kitchen knives don't have any points on them you cucked fuck.

Which would seem to be exactly what I mean. Excuse me being informal, St Augustine.

>50% of black women have herpes
nty, Id rather go to vegas and put it all on black.

This is a tranny

what's the point of dating if you aren't trying to eventually fuck someone

I want to pork that somali, she was prolly like I dunno 17 or something

Stfu nigger

I actually maried a right wing black woman...

Was the best choice in my life

fuck you (((swede)))

Nietzsche was from a proper Polish noble family. What happened to you.

From eminence to degeneracy in just one generation.

proof?

Why is the Swiss flag so small? Is your cock small too?

Also, y u no eu member

If she looked like that? P-probably y-yes.

It's still an ape

you cam see the adams apple there
disgusting

I'd date but I wouldn't breed unless she agreed that I don't have to acknowledge the child as mine.

Post yfw you will never be able to huff a puff fart from her blackest of assholes and hold it in like a bong

yes, but only if she covers that hair !! it is unwomanly to be exposed

Jewish merchants destroying our middle class, nobility selling the country to foreign powers, passivity, indifferences, etc. It's a long story, just annex us.