When did Sup Forums become 100% full of fucking retards?

Seriously, I want to know. Theres no political discussion here, at all. All i see is stormfags crying how everyone is racist, robots crying about women, /x/'ers crying about flat earth or some shit and a whole punch of poofters talking about ecelebs on youtube and using words like "redpilled" and "based" unironically.

Sup Forums is worse than reddit. Let that sink in. Its literally the most trash place on the net. Sort yourselves out

You forgot about r_td 'refugees' overwhelming the board and yelling about anyone who has any criticisms at all about Trump or his administration's actions as paid opposition shills.

old Sup Forums was actually willing to hear an argument and have a civilized debate

now it's inhabited by people who think screaming "SHILL!!!" and putting a few brackets around certain words constitutes an actual argument

Summer break

/sg/ is the only good place left on this shithole of a board

oh about 5 minutes ago at (Fri)04:16:30

Summer

Agreed, this place is a cancerous shithole.

Bunch of kekistani turbo autists circlejerking over a retard swedecuck gamer on youtube as if he will amount to anything like the rest of them

it was so much better when it was 99 percent Kek spam and assorted garbage

Maybe 99% retarded. There's still some decent people here.

If you look like shit why would you take a picture of yourself and put it on the internet. I guess people like that just love the abuse.

after open borders and trump

Old Sup Forums was all about WWII and: let me tell you about the jews.

I see you got here in 2015

GET IN THE RIGHT THREAD, FAGGOT

drumpf election

What would you like to talk about?

Trump election and media coverage ruined it all
now it's full of kekistaners (aka faggots) and 15 year old stormfags

FUCK YOU, NIGGER. GET IN THE RIGHT THREAD

also after real geo flags got put in
we used to only have meme flags but when moot put in real flags 80% of the posters were just attacking each other based on their flags

>Theres no political discussion here

>never heard of /n/ews
you need to fuck off
Sup Forums was always shit

The communists are coming, the faggots are here!

Yes and slide threads! Don't forget the slide threads! Also sage, you fucking kike.

The worst thing is, is that i have my most civilized discussions in the containment generals. I.e Communism General and Natsoc General.

It's only sometimes i have civilized discussions with the commies, and my discussions with the natsocs always fail because some ancap piece of shit shitposts for the entire duration of the thread.

This board has seen better days, i feel.

People made Sup Forums their identity and blindly follow whatever the status quo is like the SJWs they despise

I never thought I'd se the day where stormfags are offended by the representation of nazis in wolfenstien
Now I see a thread everyday complaining about every single piece of wartime fiction right down to band of brothers

This place is dead
But there's nowhere else to go
This is where rejects like me belong but I'm choking on the autism

What's there to discuss?
We have cemented our beliefs and your threads whining and bitching about how shit it's become (which is ironic because rather than trying to start a discussion you just bitch, looks like you are part of the problem) is not going to change anything. Niether are your attempts to push fallacious arguments in support of leftist cancer.

You are wrong. You are stupid. You are a hypocrite. You should leave.

That explains why you're on pol

The shills are in FULL FORCE to break Sup Forums.

8pol is also affected by really HEAVY shilling.

We are winning the culture war, and they will start a (real) war just to hold us down.

u fucking mad bro

>Sup Forums was never good

it's summer
it's full of kids that don't understand politics and just want to post bullshit
they don't lurk for long enough

because of faggots like who scream shill or just post some 'cultural marxism' pasta to shutdown discussion

They are shills, you underaged idiot.

Sup Forums was free in 2011, but every year after that we got shilled to death.

Gen Z is getting red-pilled and sorting out their angst

Oooh yeah nah cunt

I totally have to agree with you, like you know, we should leave and never come back.