Proud of yourself Sup Forums?

msn.com/en-gb/news/world/norwegian-singer-sophie-elise-gets-death-threats-after-using-a-black-actor-in-music-video/ar-AApQVml?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C1vf9XAH8F4
archive.is/wM24J
youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, hopefully someone follows through.

Yeah, kinda.

Don't blame this on me you bitch.
She's the one dancing around with a nigger, she knew she was pissing people off.

Proud?

I'm disappointed. She should have been forced to watch as her nigger was lynched in front of her.

That's a very ISIS thing to do.

since the first time this Story popped up, i realized that we are slowly forming a White supremacist Taliban like Sharia Police, AND IT IS BEAUTIFULL

Well, I'm happy so many reacted in disgust, but I wish they would smell the fucken coffee and realize it's time to debate THE ACTUAL FUCKIN ISSUE.
>herpaderp multiculti is good so no need to debate that
>why are they freaking out because of dark skin omg idiot rayciss
>what's wrong with love? It's a song about love ok?

Fat gorilla crying about comments. Leave a comment and a dislike, lads.

youtu.be/C1vf9XAH8F4

Why threats, just kill the hoe.

Yes. We shame these degenerate coal burning whores to death in the name of God.

>Proud of yourself Sup Forums?
Yes.

and?

Anonymous online threats are pretty weak though, I think it would be better if we could organize IRL and atleast throw acid in some mudsharks faces.

The video only triggers beta cucks.

Threats are retarded, if you want to stop this kind of thing before it spreads you have to kill her. Maybe something Sweden should have done long time ago. Those women will pretend they got threats to get publicity, they literally do anything for publicity.

What, did they run her over with a tank or burn her alive?
Death penalty for race mixers is fine by me though.

"Norwegian Women are next into the Gas Chambers" holy shit
Hows your Jihad going ? (pic related)

I'll trust your judgment on this.

Don't forget about her degenerate lyrics.

Gotta start somewhere we need to start recruiting r9k for white sharia patrols

And islam isis winning, maybe we should take notes

>"I'll fuck all your friends"
Sounds like charity to me.

the only reason nordic countries keep doing this is for the shock value

if balkan countries started using niggers in the media -- it would probably cause another balkan war because niggers are so unheard of here

Fuck niggers.

archive that shit user

archive.is/wM24J

Norwegian women are the biggest degenerate nigger lovers. They're on a par with Polish/Swedish women

and you thought muslims were terrorists. They're just like us, wanting a non degenerate country to live in. alluakbar.

Little brother did good.

>Hows your Jihad going ? (pic related)
It's not jihad, it is a Crusade against degeneracy in the West.

White sharia in action great
Thanks user
Except I want a non degenerate country muslim free and they want it full of muslims

Sup Forums - 1
nigger lovers - 0

Yeah right, getting triggered over this is Alpha behavior. Canadian's will never understand.

>muslims
just convert. it's not like you're suddenly going to become a sheep fucker. plus you can encourage them to stop coming here.

We should search the web for other coal burning degenerate whores and then launch coordinated shaming-strikes against them until they break down and commit suicide. Thoughts on this idea?

Kek

Fucking hell, is this the only time a Swede hasn't been a worthless, degenerate fuck?

>leaf
My whole point is that people react to everything about that video, and (((they))) reduce it to skin color.

flag checks out

I love how she's advocating for the genocide of her people, but the article is about her getting death threats. Fucking nonsense.

it fucking better

That was a good raid. I love seeing Sup Forums comments spill over onto youtube. We done good bruvs. Keep it up.

>what's wrong with love? It's a song about love ok?

Yes

this
who knows how many minds she corrupted with that video. she deserves the death penalty

Based. I work but anytime there is a raid and I am on Sup Forums I commit.

It's not us that did it. Kikes shill for stupid shit so hard that now the majority of people are politically incorrect.

just a beautiful romantic song is all... i don't get why anyone would react to young people expressing their love

The only "love" that bitch is ever getting is when some dude cums over her face. Its impossible to really love women like that.

she's a great role model desu

Make a database for Sup Forums and we will help out any way we can.

Get a load of this comment left under her video. It sums up these idiots perfectly:

"mangokiddy1 day ago

I find it curious that almost all the people talking about immigrants raping us are men. If this was a real problem, one should think that the rape victims, mostly women, would speak up and be the ones who were afraid. The way I see it colored people are much better than us even if they rape. What you guys are talking about, killing thousands, is much worse."

More proud than I have ever been, considering I had to do literally nothing with this in order to be blamed for it. This is what it feels like to be the jew, feels powerful man.

There was apparently some Norwegian guy who wanted to make coal burner registry site, but I did not hear from him again. I wish I had agency or skills to do something like that. Someone from Daily Stormer or from Alt-right could probably do it since they are not bunch of lazy cunts. Its a good idea.

y would you be scared of death threats made in the internet?

MSN... Don't believe it, she's probably making it up, manager told her to do it for more shekels.

J U S T

really sad this type of blatant and violent racism still exists in modern society in the year 2017. I had hoped we were past this

True. Whats even sadder is that they aren't attracted to sand niggers or niggers, but they are so brainwashed that they have jumped onto the idea that its "cool" and "the thing to do" to be in a relationship or hang around niggs and muzrats.

I feel bad for them because they have been so censored and brainwashed. Its likely they have never had experience with niggers and sand rats , and so when their media told them it was a good idea to take the scum into their country, they believed it.

I can't find that one

I am NEET until school starts again in September, so I will try to make a database. I do collect this data casually in everyday-life anyway, I have about 30 coal burners saved in my head already. I will get back regarding this, the least I can do is make a little list of coal burners that are public profiles and fit for being the targets of this Crusade.

What are those creatures next to the Canadian PM? Aliens confirmed?

Here's the comments before Youtube shut it down.

You mean like a Facebook?
Could easily make a website like that, but not have a login system for people.
Just post faces of coal burners.
They'll probably try and sue for using their likeness though.

Why do black guys always get perfect 10s?

link t the video ples?

We need like a site where we can upload this on our own, some sort of Facebook like hall of infamy or some shit, not sure that its legal though.
Yea something like that, I won't even pretend that I know how to do that.

coal burning whores are downstream shit though. how about making a list of journalists and document how their pieces try to further the (((agenda))).... would be a long fucking list though, but they are at least public figures and so you'd have less legal backlash, plus they are further upstream the kike river

Its under the subcomments of the top comment. Its about 3/4 the way down.

Someone post the video

>ISIS
>lynched
No lynching is implicitly white

Everyone is death threating everyone.
Who cares. It's like saying hello at this point.

I was searching for mangokiddy1...

They disabled the comments so there is no use looking at the coal burner vid. I only got ot laugh at the studd that is written. We raided the place so bad that it made some people literally cry from our comments. It was a glorious Sup Forums raid.

began the culture war has

I was there too but I forgot the video's name , sorry .

Thats an easy one. THEY DON'T. lol

You mean inherently you flaming retard.

>tfw no one cares enough to send you death threats

Sup Forums has nothing to do with it
Sup Forums is a board of peace

Look into just doing simple html.
But I would try and do a type system
A bit into CSS

youtube.com/watch?v=s_nufSwU-T8

What video are you looking at? I am talking about the one where that black bitch is crying that is linked to earlier in this thread.

youtu.be/C1vf9XAH8F4

>gets death threats
>just threats

Good work bro. I only come on here a 1 or 2 hours a day but if it is a thread that is on I will help.

thanks m8 but do you have a screenshot of the comments?

>Producer David Jodestjerne is considering pressing charges
APOLOGIZE!!

That's true...I mean, well already have this list...pic

>mangokiddy1 day ago
can you see why I was confused for a sec

>AFTER USING A BLACK ACTOR

WHY DO THEY KEEP LYING

WHY DOESN'T THE INDEPENDENT PRINT THE FUCKING NAME OF THE SONG

DO IT YOU DUPLICTIOUS CUNTS

Yes.

HAHAHA. He is going to sue 10s of thousands of 4 chan users for muh harassment. HAHAHA

>David Jodestjerne

>in the name of God.
You don't need a god to see how disgusting it is.

lol. gotcha

Life itself is one giant death threat.

Kek'd what kind of fucking name is that :D

David Jewstar

Might as well name himself Kike Kikesson. 0/10 subversion stealth level

No. But they were the stuff we usually do like using forbidden words like: chimps, nigger, bestiality etc. The thing is that we are no longer fringe - there are so many normies pissed off at the cultural marxists these days. Our comments were getting added to by others that have nothing to do with us.