Why are you millennial men so pathetic? You're like proto-women. Need to go home with a head ache. No testosterone...

Why are you millennial men so pathetic? You're like proto-women. Need to go home with a head ache. No testosterone. Sit cross legged. Mentally and physically weak. You seem borderline asexual

Other urls found in this thread:

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

y..you too

yea yea now take your pills faggot

He says while sitting idly by as his daughter is raped by Paki gangs...

The place next door is a group house of three guys and they all look exactly like this. It's disgusting.

Uncross your legs you proto bitch

Go take it up the ass from Ahmed.

?? when did the "only women and nu-males sit cross-legged" meme start? it screams insecurity

The right has always projected their insecurities onto everyone around them. This is their method of operation.

You're projecting your projecting.

fagget

Atrazine and BPA. I cut plastics and non organic vegetables out of my life and I feeling like I'm hitting a second puberty with new found strength, better facial hair, and a more powerful voice.

Also some of them have latent toxoplasmosis infections that are fucking with their brain.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums and go back to Facebook

The fricken water turns frogs gay!

>Also some of them have latent toxoplasmosis infections that are fucking with their brain.
can confirm

t. eater of cat shit

If You Want To Tell People the Truth, You’d Better Make Them Laugh or They’ll Kill You

Where Did This Runescape Caps Lock Thing Start?

Only if you think traps are gay

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

It's all the effect of the TrannyJew

After the Summoning update.

>t. boomer who caused it by creating a system that fucks over his kids

I found out recently that the millennial generation started in 1980. The year I was born. I was disgusted. The people I grew up with simply do not qualify for the stereotypes associated with millennials. They need to change it. My oldest daughter is a millennial too. That makes no sense whatsoever.

>browse Sup Forums
>not a millennial
how fucking old are you man

>Why are you millennial men so pathetic?

Do you want a genuine answer here or just grade solid banter on them?

Wha if I'm nothing like that, what if I hunt and hike and sell insurance and go off-roading and smoke cigars and drink beer and own a house and I'm 27 ?

>>implying these milquetoast fucks haven't existed in every generation.

The only reason OP notices is because some hipster fucked his wife better than him while he was out being a wagecuck

Many classy men cross legs. You probably just lack the testosterone to realise this. Therefore you're trying to compensate by screaming out loud that you'd much rather spread your legs like the little sissy that you are.

You've got a small dick and your father doesn't love you. 14/88

its all those marijuaners they smoking, making them weak & stupid

It's because "fun" as ruined their minds. There mindset is pleasure over duty.

Both which I'm confident you can provide Australia