Arabs are just terrori

Dubai, UAE
DAE muslims are bad? Look how much they've progressed. Why doesn't America have the tallest building on earth?

slave city, future ghost town built on extremely inhospitable barren land, we gettin arab $$$

>Why doesn't America have the tallest building on earth?

designed by german firm iirc

I lived there when the Burj Khalifa was being constructed, and it was common seeing all guest workers who built that and everything else getting abused (beat and yelled at by the foremen and managers).

That city's depressing and gross as fuck, as the majority of the population is poos. The only reason they didn't completely crash back in '08 was Abu Dhabi bailing them out with all its oil money.

I can't wait for that entire peninsula to fade back into economic and geopolitical obscurity.

Because we don't have seemingly endless amounts of oil money which allow us to hire the best of American architects.
The only reason Dubai exists as it does is the fear that when the oil money runs out nothing will remain. They are attempting to make it a tourist destination.

Only progressed because of natural resources their superiors found a way to exploit.

Ever heard of babel?
Building the tallest towers is the mark of the depraved.

t. butthurt amerilard

Entire city designed and built by foreigners.

how do foreign workers have sex in uae??

>Why doesn't America have the tallest building on earth?
Because they realised there's a diminishing return on skyscraper height. Past a certain point it's just a shitshow trying to get people in and out and up to the top and down again. Multiple medium height ones are just better.

Arabs have one of the most rich culture on earth. I especially love there food and sense of humor.

>Have unlimited oil money
>Hire foreign engineers and architects
>Hire millions of Indian slaves to build it

We're so advanced guys, look at how great we are!

Exactly.

>slave city
Doesn't know what a slave means.
>future ghost town
Was OP talking about Detroit?
>extremely inhospitable barren land
next to the sea and where people lived for many millennia.

Lived in Dubai for 5 years. The city is essentially Arabs using their money to purchase a modern city from western / international firms. The local Emiratis do NOTHING. The government gives citizens well-paid jobs through "Emiritisation", meaning that plush well-paid positions are given to unqualified citizens (there are only like 300,000 of them).

Locals also get free/subsidised housing, payments for getting married, payments for kids, etc. They are welfare sponges. Dubai's oil revenues pay for this, but these reserves are in sharp decline, where they cannot lavishly spend as they used to. This is why Dubai is marketing itself as a tourism destination, a banking haven, and all the rest of it.

Everything is run by Western managers, and the city is populated by South/South East Asian menial workers. The city is a monument to everything the Arabs CAN'T do.

You realize we're about to pull that oil cushion out from under you, right?
None of you know how to work and without all that free money you're going to end up like the niggers in detroit.

The city was built on Indian/Bengali slave labor

They don't. Their families are usually back in their home countries. The well to do ones hire Asian and Eastern European women while the poor ones just have to wank. Heard of loads of men turning to homosexuality to satisfy themselves. It's a bad bad world.

holy shit arabs are dumb af.

>None of you know how to work and without all that free money you're going to end up like the niggers in detroit.
We've been firing western "experts" by the boatload for the past few years. Somehow everything is functioning just fine, actually better than before if you ask me. I wonder why the only ones whining about it are the ones who got let go to go back to their "civilized" countries. Hmmmm.

Your quality post and rebuttal reflect your superior intelligence. Ha.

Why do their migrants behave like the worst kind of people the world has ever seen?

>Somehow everything is functioning just fine
Because you have money, dumbass.
>Somehow
Seriously, the stupidity of arabs never ceases to amaze me.

Norway have a good system so they don't get overbloated by their oil, and they will still have a problem when they eventually run out aswell.
>Now have a look at UAE. It's literally a fucking desert. No tourist attraction shit will generate enough money for all that useless shit they build.
>Hope all your "worker visa" AKA slaves will chimp out and fuck you even more.

pic related

>good system
>they will still have a problem
Then it's not a good system is it? Also the measly oil deposits in Norway and the reserves here are simply incomparable. Also Dubai has next to no oil.

Abos have one of the most rich culture on earth. I especially love there food and sense of humor.

>Then it's not a good system is it?
Being critical off your own shit is apparently weird for you sandniggers.
>Explain how you are gonna fund all the cunts building for you, who is gonna do maintenance when you run out? What is gonna generate even a small portion of the oil money you have at the moment? What do you have other than oil to keep funding basic fucking things? Please give some good reason and not just say the most obvious bullshit.

Literally just born in the right place.

Without "white" technology they'd still wonder what to do with all that sand.