WW3 will begin today

>Pic related shows the timewave peaking on today's date
Source: fractal-timewave.com/timewave_calculator.php#content

>"The movement into the future always involves the revisioning of the past. ... History turns on a spiral, and with each turn it comes back on a new level to the initial position, from the Freemasonry of Mozart's Magic Flute to the Hermeticism of the Renaissance to the syncretism of Plutarch's Roman Empire to the New Kingdom and the reformation of Egyptian religion to the Old Kingdom and the founding of civilization."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/895970429734711298
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol what tf u talking homes'

Bump for WW3

Theres no WW3 coming, sorry folks.

oh ok then :)

What? Ever?

Tell us your secrets of divination, O great seer!

Timewaves?

WW4 starts 29th?
Stupid ass thread. Saged

Cool. What time zone? Like global today? Eastern Standard Time?

Just a friendly reminder that the (((elite))) are gonna set Saturn ablaze and create a new sun.

Seems like if anything it would be in October. Maybe we'll have a terrorist attack or more dick measuring today.

the hell is this? nobody's going to war based on meme magic, son

What the fuck is a timewave?

How you like muh big lez recreation tribute?

The way in which the timewave is constructed from the King Wen Sequence of I Ching hexagrams implies that certain periods have particular significance, namely periods of one day (corresponding to one line in a hexagram)

fake news

nice shitpost ;)

see
Any questions? :)

It's a shillblue made up thread topic used to slide and distract

fuck off OP,you don't know shit about TZ

It's just a coincidence goy
go to bed you're tired

Well, where we are all headed shortly - knowledge of anything will not be required.

I've read the timewave literature and you're wrong. It's not happening today.

Ok

oh shit for once OP is a classical thumbs up dude

If you actually understood what Timewave Zero is even all about,you wouldn't make this thread in the first place,nigger.

If I'm reading this site right, lower points on the line = more entropy. So according to this site, October would be an uneventful calm before shitstorm after shitstorm.

Of course, what the fuck happened in April?

Change is a comin.

checkin

its finally here

>Pic related shows the timewave peaking on today's date

something new will be destroyed/ a great man will die.

by kek's name it will never

Will Lwów come back to Poland? Should I leave Russia?

what do if I'm legit scared of war? Any reassurances that the world isn't going to go into complete chaos? Not just yet at least?

BUGS

Terence Mckenna was really brilliant but perhaps too brilliant. His Timewave Zero and novelty theory may be pseudo scientific but his insight into states of human consciousness and pharmacology is unparalled. His project Botanical Dimensions was geared towards saving rare plants for psychopharmalogical purposes.

In all his madness he is pretty based in some of the same ways and reasons Jordy P is.

Take the Mckenna pill. It's a wild ride. Listen to him and just suppose he is correct. The world b3comes very interesting then.

Actually, I think youre right. I checked out 9/11 and it was super high time wave that came crashing down after the date so I guess we're building up to something big.

You can kindly fuck off with your bullshit.

Timewave Zero activity peak can literally mean anything,from a local big event to a large global event.
attempting to claim that a specific event will happen because "muh TZ peak!!! something big must happens! probably a nuke!! " is beyond retarded.

Timewave Zero's original purpose was to predict the end date,nothing more and nothing less,the timewave activity is merely a tool to help us predict it.

6 minutes after i started the thread POTUS gave the final warning. Here is your reassurance:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/895970429734711298
It is no small event that Turnbull came out earlier today publicly declaring AUS alliance to USA.

or at minimum drop a high dose of acid/shrooms or low dose of DMT

EARTH HAS 4 CORNER

SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY

TIME CUBE

WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION.

4 CORNER DAYS PROVES 1

DAY 1 GOD IS TAUGHT EVIL.

IGNORANCE OF TIMECUBE4

SIMPLE MATH IS RETARDATION

AND EVIL EDUCATION DAMNATION.

CUBELESS AMERICANS DESERVE -

AND SHALL BE EXTERMINATED.

I guess I was right about the dick measuring.

TIME
WAVE

buggis...esi on dem cerots

This looks like some Doctor Who level bullshit. Does it say anything about September 23?

there wont be many people to experience that day anyway other than elites so i didnt bother checking, you can use the link i posted at the top to check September if you wish.

cheers bruzzi