WHAT IF NORTH KOREA IS ACTUALLY A PARADISE?

I mean, after all, we are told it is terrible by (((Fake News))).

That means we can send all the Muslims there

Only jewish zog puppets on here don't see the splendor that is the DPRK.

yes,send all mudslimes,lgbt's,niggers and then nuke it BOOM,world is saved.

Nah

Second roach I've ever liked right here.
Incredible. Must be a proxy.

but fake news also tell us trump is bad

Jason Unruhe, plz go.

What if the OP is a faggot?

I got to visit in 2008 when they briefly had two tours into N Korea available to non South Koreans from across the DMZ border.

Our tour group went into Kaesong city. It was surreal. There were concrete apartment blocks everywhere, but no cars or other automobiles. The streets were dead silent despite people walking everywhere.

Also, the meme about propaganda is true. There were posters/billboards EVERYWHERE with the Kim family on them.

>but fake news also tell us trump is bad

But he is.

Who's gonna go liberate a North Korean QT who will suck your dick every night for saving her from a hell hole.

What laws are violated if the US announced a $50,000,000 payout to anyone who slays the supreme leader

>mudslimes
Based bulgarian rapebaby diaspora

if there are no vehicles then where did they get the heavy machinery to build the roads and buildings?

>The streets were dead silent despite people walking everywhere.
literally paradise
>no pollution
>no traffic accidents
>people just get on with their shit
>orderly af

Until you accidentally spit on the sidewalk or stop picking to wipe your brow

People who spit on the sidewalk should be rightfully sent to the gulags desu.

What if they're all sleeping because their society isn't as unnaturally hectic as ours?

Go there and see for yourself. Report back with real news.

Moscow metro is better

>American education
>American education
>American education

This is true and a lot of Russia is actually breath taking. Your dollar goes pretty far as well. I had a great time.

It's a paradise compared to America, if that's what you mean.

I often wonder this.

News shows one thing and travel photogs show another.

what if photo editing was a thing

Fuck off NKIDF

damn we look like a bunch of poorfag jokers

It's kind of irrelevant, isn't it? They're a nuclear threat either way.

its pretty sweet desu

if every one was starving they would have had a coup or died. they have been saying every one is starving for decades.

no unemployment. no homelessness. no jews

In only a few more decades, it will be a paradise compared to the west.

This was taken after the collapse of the Soviet Union, which supplied DPRK with its power. If DPRK looks like this every night, then why does only one image exist?

True.NK is the last paradise on earth abd (((they))) want to destroy it

Kim JOn UN grew up in Switzerland.

Don't you think if he thought it was better here, that he would try to make NK like Switzerland?

Reason he isn't doing that has probably some deeper meaning.

So I watch North Korean propaganda because I'm autistic.

>And the best part is the actors don't know how to use a subway.

That subway is basically just a set. A prop they use in every film to impress people.

So they always have people looking at the "map" of the two stops and people qued in line. But it's all just stilted, and a couple poor souls just look confused. It's like watching real fake reality.

But that's everything they make, ohhh look it just happens to be super hot miss best Korea, ohhh and look at these super awesome happy artist children, these are normal kids, let's get some ice cream from the not unique ice cream stand!

They need to hire some (((Jews))) to help them with their propaganda.

Of course not, it's a shithole, people flee the country every year due to famine and opression by the government, citizens are brainwashed and they have no internet, and there's not much room for freedom of expression.

>Kim JOn UN grew up in Switzerland.

he is euro tool

>It's kind of irrelevant, isn't it? They're a nuclear threat either way.
>America must attack perceived threats
OK Kike puppet that's enough

Certainly not a paradise but at the same time being smart and saying you like Kim can lead you to a relatively comfy life, if you carefully think about what you do in public. Same as any other Commie country ever.

Have you ever watched an old Soviet movie set in like the 1950s? I swear to god NK is trying to replicate something like that exactly:
The kids pioneer's uniform with the white shirts and red scarves.
The 50s looking commie posters everywhere.
Even the architecture looks like what Stalin built in Moscow in the 1950s (pic related)