Help, fags!

I posted this drawing I made last night, and it got decent feedback. I am going too start shitting out these quality meme/kek-toons on a regular basis, but I need a reservoir of ideas. I'm reaching out to pol because I fucking love you you fucking cock suckers. Give me ideas. Email me your suggestions ([email protected]) with the subject "meme/kek-toons". I'm going to make a filter based on that so if you don't do that I won't see the idea. I'll start posting the pieces I make here as I finish them.

Other urls found in this thread:

joshlegoff.deviantart.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has the left posted their wonderfully creative epep any more? Maybe him with his head chopped off.

tfw cant draw

DUDE WHERE IS THE JEW NOSE FIX IT!!

Thats supposed to be Soros lol

Good work user
Will support this

amazing work

saved. Ill give ideas when they come.

Appreciate it!

Can't draw? Send sweet sjw-destroying drawing ideas to me! That's my goal here- to be a workhorse for original artwork meme ideas to use against commies.

Tfw got a tablet and absolutely love drawing but get obsessed with doing eveything correctly and drawi g the "right thing" so it ruins all the fun. I hate my autistic brain

Your doing a great job, please don't use your actual email, and make Trump and Pepe next to the white house a-okaying. Thanks and have a good day.

I've never seen epep... i could definitely roll with a idea like that tho.

I totally get that. I draw best when I don't give a fuck. I'm not trying to do this for anything other than contribute in my own way to the culture war- plus I make money at my day job anyway.

Forgot to finish what I was saying... so I don't have any pressure to make it perfect or polished.

Trump as Jaime Lannister

Dragon is Deep State

Dany is John McCain in a dress

I can't really tell who Freeza is supposed to be here but you ruined the whole pic with the memefrog.

A shame really because its a nice drawing

Freeza is George Soros. Sorry you feel that way- I put him there for a reason tho. Goal was to say something not just make a good drawing.

Harry Potter, but instead of putting on the sorting hat they're putting a KKK hood on everybody white and a college cap on everybody else.

Do Pepe fucking Hillary and pissing on here (daily dose).

It's easy to crop out but I'm not gonna do it since its your work not mine

do you have more stuff?

I do- not much political stuff... one of the Statue of Liberty having been hung from a tree... but aside from a very brief comic contract that didn't pan out I mostly do this for fun. Decided recently to start putting my skill towards my political beliefs.

This is the sol one... I did this YEARS ago.

If anyone is interested in my other work feel free to check out my deviantart. There's some old shit there from long ago so beware lol.

joshlegoff.deviantart.com

the style is shitty, but great message

Frieza is on our team now you faggot

Dafuq are you takin about?