Devided America

Where are you on the scale of "what shall be done to illegals"? Only 20% say that all people who are illegal should be deported. Yes, only 20% of Americans think the laws of America are worth the paper they are printed on.

Illegal immigrants grow all the food.

start manufacturing so these people have jobs and I don't give a fuck

>more than 50% think at least most should be supported.

The law has exceptions, so the majority believe in the law or a stricter version of it.

>start manufacturing so these people have jobs and I don't give a fuck

How is manufacturing ever going to be competitive again in America? You can just set up a factory in Vietnam or India or Mexico and produce there.

Only way that manufacturing is competitive in America is automating the manufacturing process... but then you are not creating jobs for dumb illegals, but only for trained robotics engineers.

Huh, 5.3% of Americans are retarded... I thought it'd be higher. Also, we these same faggots being polled illegals themselves? Lord knows they can fucking vote for politicians in America while being illegals.

Spotted the retarded leaf.

>dey gro foodz
Because they are unskilled labor that corporations can take advantage of underpaying because of their illegal status - with no reprecussions.
>butt den no foodz :(
People will work those jobs and be American. The prices of the produce may increase, but the market will balance.
>buttttt
STFU fag.

A watermelon costs about 21 USD over here. Kiwi's are a buck apiece and tomatoes are about the same. Shit costs what it costs and even if it's over priced, you don't have to buy it, you bunch of fucking moron leafs.

>The law has exceptions
No, it doesn't. Name the exceptions, I don't know of any. If you are illegal, you are illegal. If the law provides a way to legally stay, then an illegal is not illegal.

How the fuck is "all should be deported" not at 60%+

It's literally just enforcing the goddamn law

so more than 80% wants some form of immigration control, doesn't look divided to me at all

There are exceptions you ignorant fuck. Just because you're too dumb to know what they are, doesn't mean everyone else is as retarded. Google is your friend to cure your ignorance.

And go back to Syria, Ahmed; your rape slaves miss you.

>Because they are unskilled labor that corporations can take advantage of underpaying because of their illegal status - with no reprecussions.

Ok. They still grow all the food.

>Ok. They still grow all the food.
pic related does, faggot

Send 'em back. All of them.

Trump wouldn't have won the repub nomination if only 20% want them all deported

This is a bs Jew poll

Slaves picked all the cotton.

Illegal immigrants mount the tractors and combine harvesters with expert precision and professionality?
I thought all they were good for was stealing factory jobs and cleaning toilets.

k

Let's see the results without including the responses from illegal immigrants who think they should be allowed to stay

Because there are really good immigrants with families who are productive members of society we don't want to kick out. I'd rather have Jose who works 2 jobs and is a God fearing Christian family man than at least 20 percent of the white people in this country.

i didn't participate in this poll, and I'm sure none of my family or friends did either. instead of showing the end result, show the process and voting pool, otherwise fuck off

Most illegal immigrants are in the "most should be deported, with some exceptions" 31.5% column. Illegals hate illegals the most.

Ummm, no sweetie. Immigrants with migrant worker visas do hunny bunny.