"Research data show that while about 94 percent of pregnant single Jewish girls up to the age of 19 decided to...

"Research data show that while about 94 percent of pregnant single Jewish girls up to the age of 19 decided to terminate their pregnancies, only 75 percent of pregnant soldiers chose to have an abortion."

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3133817,00.html

>only 75%
>only

Holy fucking shit I knew Jews were evil but this is next level. Tell this to any of your Christian mates that love Israel. They really are the children of Satan.

Good

At least they are terminate their abominations so we don't have to

I thought jews were smart
they can't figure out how to take the pill?
Abortion mills are just supposed to be for niggers and spics that can't handle the adult responsibility of taking a small pill once a day

Virgin alert.

Wait so those baby Jews got gassed despite allready being in the oven?

>God's chosen people
>Not keeping his commandments

Oh look, nothing new.

Condoms and pills aren't fool-proof.

Tfw young Jewish women have killed more Jews than Hitler.

Upboated
Be proud!

>Wtf I love kikes now

so, jewish soldiers are slightly less likely to love black cock?

It's not the girls deciding to abort
Look around them
Look above them

>They really are the children of Satan.

It's "SynaGOGue of Satan"

The tribes of Gog and Magog mentioned in Bible and also by Alexander the Great

old Khazarians and Scythians and shit

Teen pregnancies aren't as rampant as your degenerate country mongoloid.

%
%
>>only

The joos are Holocausting themselves

I hate jews and israel.

The Culture of Critique documents the mechanism behind this and other jewish social dynamics. Jews have chosen a low fertility and high quality parenting configuration. Society is geared towards helping legitimate families flourish and punish and shame illegitimate or mixed relationships .
If you are on pol and havent yet read The Culture of Critique then you're missing out

pills don't always work,
condoms don't always work.
only real way of not getting pregnant is not having sex.

Mr. Socko says he's outraged at this restriction of employment opportunities for Jewish socks. Outraged! I tell you.

It's because they basically get out of their service obligation if they get knocked up. Women with children in the military are the absolute worst. There's always some fucking excuse to get out of work. I think every caretaker at the CDC takes a payoff to call their supervisors when they need an excuse to get out of work.

this
jews practice high investment parenting, which they cannot do as singles. a higher fraction of them will end up married and not divorcing, compared to post (((sexual revolution))) gentiles, which is when they choose to have children. this is not unexpected.
however, what i found interesting about these particular figures, assuming they refer to soldiers in the same age group (which is the only thing that makes sense from the wording), is that even jews suffer from the problem of "stronk womyn soldiers" trying to get out of their duties through the pregnancy loophole

Jews killing their kids is an age old tradition remember the Moloch child sacrifices

Who in their right mind would want to be a Jew, anyway?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

And yet they still have a decent birthrate unlike literally other white country except maybe fuckin Poland

Er Israel at least, not sure how much of the ones actually giving birth being Jews I guess

What the fuck?

Oh is it just soldiers?
Because this makes sense

why would this matter if they get married and have 3 kids later in life? this just shows that jewish single mothers is not a thing, which can only benefit the jews.

>75% of girls pregnant during military service
Well I can also say that 100% of the population of the world is human, but it doesn't change the fact it's just a percentage and not a number.
What is the exact or at least estimated number you fucking clickbaiter?

>not having a number but just a percentage of a small portion
>not knowing not all Jews follow Judaism
Tfw retarded

Bumping this reminder

Jews believe in killing their first born as a sacrifice