The Game Is Over and North Korea Has Won

>Donald Trump can whine all he wants, but we're now living in a world where American power is less relevant than ever.
foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/09/the-game-is-over-and-north-korea-has-won/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZuPzY
nytimes.com/2013/04/19/world/asia/clapper-explains-spy-agencies-differ-on-north-korea.html
archive.is/MOAHh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're right, North Korea will never de-nuclearize

What the F is wrong with theese people?

I dont get it, NK has been talking shit exactly like this since Obama took office, what has changed?

Its either war or you puss out like a bitch

>((Lewis))
>UCLA
>You lost they won because I said so
Someone hang this cuck and his little slide army already

Yes, according to the head Leaf, Kim will be winning pretty soon if he keeps his shit up.

>Trump pusses out like a bitch
>fast forward 40 years
>Supreme leader of the planet Kim Jong Un has taken over the entire planet

until we nuclearize them

>leftists faggots are so hellbent on hating DRUMPF they would wrather be nuked in their shitlib enclaves than give any shred of respect or credit to Trump

there is reasonable proof they have the weapons to back up those claims

This isn't a fight both Trump and Kim will negotiate eventually

>American power less relevant
Until the US withdraws from the region and countries like Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, India, Taiwan beg us to return. Perhaps it's time for the US to retire and focus on rebuilding her home

Why are these outspoken Marxist dogs so adamant on protecting the fragile DPRK?

It's time to shit or get off the pot.

>duterte
>siding with NK
Haven't you heard?
He hates kim.

The only winners here are jews. It's always like that. When will you idiots realize that there's only one solution?

>until we nuclearize them
>trump supporters unironically think this will actually happen

When Obama was in office their nuke program was a joke and they were only a threat to south Korea. Now there's a very real chance that that by the end of the year they'll have the capability to target real people and use that threat to get economic sanctions lifted.

This so much. You look at the news articles of the past decades and you immediately spot the propaganda cucks and now it's the same thing except it's happen daily. Yet people can't seem to notice it.

skyking turned on

>REE WEEL NURRRKR UU
>bring it you chinky fatass we have fucking submarines with H-bombs

>NORTH KOREA DECLARED WINNER

yeah no.

"this is anderson testing" woah

Do you honestly think trump would hesitate to glass a NK nuke base if they fired first?

this will be a good one for later after the bombing ends

Shit, the guam base?!

Sometimes I wish Trump was a fascist
Sometimes I wish we could hang reporters

yeah there is a signal but no words now but before a guy on 8992 was testing

>korea hasn't nuked us yet, guess Trump is a soft bitch ! #stillwithher

Archive you dipshit

> when a problem has more than one variable
I hope you're doing manual work.

There was reasonable proof they had these weapons in 2013.

Oh man. You really think Trump will back down to pigboy? LOL. You're in for a surprise.

I hope these jews are on the front line used as cannon fodder.

Gee, I guess it's time to bring the boys back home and leave the region to fend for itself then?

Same for Europe. Cuh, that fucking pussy Trump, fire up the furnaces, a million ploughs incoming.

archive.is/ZuPzY
China just said it will join them if we attack first. Trump just got cucked.

Screencapped for next week

they did not have the technology to miniaturize them

All real work is manual. I suppose you consider programming apps to be work.

hahaha whitebois BTFO!

>liberal 4d campaign aiming at encouraging Trump administration to start the war by shaming and ridiculing Trump himself

>(((Foreign Policy)))

Goddamnit, this journal used to actually be really good. Now it's a steaming pile of shit.

These cucks are determined to fuck with Trump out of spite, the exact same things they would praise Obama for, they condemn Trump for, and they are lockstep in their desire to propagate this self-flagellating defeatism. They didn't win the whitehouse so they are determined to never give Trump the optic of success, they will burn the ship down out of spite.

I'm also sick of this double standard. They complain he isn't being tough on Russia, a legitimate state and nuclear power, and yet say that Trump is being reckless for "playing chicken" with a rogue and dangerous state, that is now nuclear armed which has only gotten to this state because every US president until Trump has kicked this thing down the line to another president to deal with.

Fuck Liberals, Fuck Neocons, Fuck the media.

yep they're stupid as fuck. they're basically like childish losers who have decided to go against everything you stand for, without checking to logical consistency first.

this is exactly why north korea will be glassed. they are sending a signal to the world that US power can be questioned, and well all know the US will never have that, whether we like it or not.

People seem to be under the delusion that Trump is going to strike first, this is will never happen because even Trump is clever enough to realise that he will lose all support and piss of China if he fires first. If this war starts Kim will pull the first trigger and this will give Trump a perfect excuse to strike.

No, they did. You had senators talking about it in congress. They didn't just do this in a month.

not only that but think of the economic angle:
China, SK, Japan(?) all economic powerhouses.
prices for the goods produced there will go up.

>prices for the goods produced there will go up.

WAYYYY up

>Glorious Leader of Best Korea
>can't get glasses that fit his fat face

>Fuck Liberals, Fuck Neocons
There is literally no difference between these two. It's high time we stop implying there is. John McCain, Romney, Paul Ryan, these shitheels should just be openly referred to as Democrats.

nytimes.com/2013/04/19/world/asia/clapper-explains-spy-agencies-differ-on-north-korea.html

Americashits btfo by Asian peasants once again

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax

Time for archive
archive.is/MOAHh

They did. Nigger covered it up

The island is literally just an Airforce and Navy base at either end with a bunch of Jap tourists, strip clubs and gun ranges in between

>attack North Korea
omfg evil amerikkka empire warmongering fat faggots constantly killing babies FUK U
>don't attack North Korea
AHAHAHAHA weak ass pussy Americans you lose every war you let little Kimmy walk all over you a real country like mine wouldn't take shit

feels more like the media is trying to make him engage them

So like a typical nigger he let a fixable situation get out of hand so it's now whiteys fault.

>Trump is clever enough to realise that he will lose all support and piss of China if he fires first.
I wouldn't be so sure about that

If only this could happen. Fuck the asians and the euros, ungrateful "Allies". Let's see them defend themselves finally.

>Jeffrey Lewis
That guy is an insufferable faggot. His technical weapons expertise is great, but his geopolitics are utterly banal.

If you want to know the blast radius or apex of some shit, he is the gold autist, but for someone with a phd in politics it's like talking to a 12 year old.

>just invade what are you chicken Drumpf
Meanwhile
>15,000 170mm artillery guns pointed at Seoul
>Trump invades or bombs or some shit
>Seoul gets deleted
>Drumpf just got millions of people killed and now we're at war with China and Russia and nuclear holocaust #neverdrumpf2018

It's clear they all have the same talking points but who is feeding it to them? My guess is Obama, he's the only one with the cult following

Maximum kek

>leftist faggots literally want war now
they're literally just anti Trump

Maybe these harbingers of catastrophe will open there eyes when it's too late.

Their capacity is about the same, the difference is the leftist media downplayed the threat to make Obama look good

It's not defending Best Korea as much as it is throwing anti-Trump temper tantrums.

Why do you think their nuke test was so small? Everything the media says is a lie

CANT SKIM THE KIM

oh boy, /sg/ is redoing ancient trump memes

>Why do you think their nuke test was so small?
the guy who wrote the article says in it that it's because the test was done underground and under some mountain.
and that these two factors mislead the power of the test.

>marches on Riyadh
>literally bowed before the Saudi King

>literally bowed before the Saudi King
If letting a short manlet put an award around your neck is bowing, you might have a job at cnn. It was Obama who literally bowed.

The degenerate left hates Trump and North Korea hates Trump. Put two and two together you fools.

What is it with this Bolshevism tier ANTI US PROPAGANDA THAT IS PRODUCED BY US JOURNALISTS???

There is only ever one variable, the Jew, so don't pretend like its more complicated mountainjew.

>The left media is actually trying to fear monger north korea to cold war era levels of fear

>hurr north korea is going to kill us all and its all trumps fault

DRUMPF BTFO!!!

Memes aside this is probably how most people will react
Drumpf btfo

This.

>Leftist media is siding with the commies
Can't say im surprised

Damn I can't believe we let North Korea become the most powerful nation in the world.

He should get them imported from you.

>if you get nuked you win

Japan won twice

What if Trump has already brokered a peace treaty and is just fucking with everyone to make himself look better in the end?

>less relevant
>they don't have the tech to deactivate the atoms

Trump needs to carpet nuke every last square inch of Korea. I want everyone dead

>>leftists faggots are so hellbent on hating DRUMPF they would wrather be nuked in their shitlib enclaves than give any shred of respect or credit to Trump
wtf I love liberal faggots now

Sounds fun as hell

to be 100% honest. even if we won the war if nukes are dropped its a loss

So you understand how the Jew works now?

What do if norks have NO desire to negotiate?

literally

And what if we end up dumping all 400+ ICBMS on Best Korea like we wuz New York City pigeons dropping shit on tourists?

What if a peace accord has been reached but the media taunt Trump to the point he launches missiles

>something something WMD's
>something something they've never lied to us before!

liberalism is like a brain tumor, just take a look at McCain