It's happening, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXF0n6aojSc
youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg
youtu.be/i737rM6FxqE?t=4m32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hannah's nuke those fuckers!
DO IT FAGGOT

Seriously though, USA military budget is 10x bigger than Russia, China and NK combined. USA could literally take on the whole world and still come out victorious. Do you faggots believe that nukes is the problem? There's fucking laser technology which can disarm nukes from tens of miles away, not to mention USA brand new rail gun technology that is already operational on all heavy carriers. Even if US government gets taken out by magical means (which is very unlikely), the armed civilian population will go full minuteman mode to wage guerrilla warfare on anyone who dares to invade mainland.

Do it, you fat burger fuck. And then finish off chinkland and mongol-run russia.

I mean even with laser defense systems how are you sure that you'll get all of the nukes? Is it a gamble your country is willing to risk?

No one want to invade north america you retard. Its the second poorest continent on the planet for natural ressources just behind australia. Stop being paranoid.

Even without laser defence systems, railguns shoot projectiles 7x faster than the speed of sound. Those projectiles can shoot down any incoming missile threat with autonomous radar detection systems.

I think it be safe to bump it up to happening con three now!

honestly I want the nukes to hit, it would be cool to see la and san fran go on liveleak desu

Just because we spend the most money doesn't mean that we're getting the most out of what we spend. Yeah, we've got a large military but the gap isn't nearly as big as the spending figures make it look.

>There's fucking laser technology which can disarm nukes from tens of miles away, not to mention USA brand new rail gun technology that is already operational on all heavy carriers
>.................
Is that you burger?

its not happening. it never happens, especially a happening of this scale

The THAD missile defense system has performed with 100% efficiency. That's just one option.

thats what people said before december 7, 1941.

>second poorest continent on the planet for natural ressources just behind australia.
Yeah sure you frog faggot

More like CHAD missile defense system.

What're the actual chances that the world will end today or tomorrow?

Gosh I'm so sleepy
>nothingburger

None now go back to sleep

>Railguns now
show me fully operational railguns that have the ability to hit an ICBM
After the boost stage of ICBM nothing can catch that cunt 100% all the time.
>Russia have a missile that have multiple fakes when fired so even if you managed hit one you will still be completely fucked.
>Russia have 6500 ish nukes, nobody in the fucking world is gonna survive atomic war you daft cunt

you can rest assured that if there is even 1 happening thread on Sup Forums, absolutely nothing is happening. A true happening can only happen when there is no happening thread on Sup Forums.

100%

I like these odds.

>my face when I live in the San Francisco Bay Area

Nuke it, Kim.

Nuke it all.

Yes, we could probably stop most conventional ordinance lobbed our way. Our carrier fleets would be tested fully as china has antiship missiles that claim to compromise our their defensive systems. Our subs, a few recently refitted and just now out of dry dock, are capable and would devastate NORK and Chinese forces. They also have a new system designed to prohibit landbased IRBM/ICBM launches from the NORK mainland. Our fighters have no match in the skies over their and our pilots now have two decades of operational experience. Our land forces are competent and capable in this scenario. What everyone forgets is not the conventional aspect to all of this. It is the unconventional shit, like international shipping containers with a nuke in them plugging towards a southern California port facility. Shit like that we cant stop.

Every company that gets military contracts adds a zero or two to the cost. Tech wise, ya there probably a lot of cool new toys that only the US military has either in development or hiding from everyone else. The people who made it could have probably made it cheaper on the civilian market, but they don't have to when it's being sponsored by Uncle Sam. A big part of our military budget is all the r&d contracts doing a $100 job for $10,000.

I meant to reply to

He is just embarrassing himself and his country now. Based Kim is baiting him hard and Trump just keeps falling for it. Can't any of you anons in the US get to him to tell him to stop falling for obvious bait.

O FUGGG

youtube.com/watch?v=GXF0n6aojSc

here you go faggot
>prototype first showed 4 years ago
>4 years

>Russia have a missile that have multiple fakes when fired
>implying railgun projectiles work on heat signatures
>projecting this hard

fucking hell you are one big imbecile nigger

There is no "willing to risk", there is only certainty that NK will threaten to attack the US with shitty missiles and low number of nukes and that they will likely even threaten more once they have lots of nukes and good delivery systems.
Loosing Guam or maybe a city is certainly worth it, because the costs will continue to increase from here on.
I'd press the button if the military leaders told me that there'll be no more repercussions than that.

Yes, fuck the world. We should nuke everyone who opposes us.

Turn the world to ash. If the Jews won't let us have our own nations, then no one will have their own nations!

ha, jokes on you faggot, my mother is already dead

fuck off

I hope Kim nukes us. Fuck this Kike and nigger infested country. It would kill us, but it would kill the Kikes for good too.

north korea is a military state with over 7,000,000 active personnel, a network of underground tunnels, bases and bunkers ideal for defensive guerrilla warfare and decent nuclear arsenal together with intercontinental ballistic missiles that are proven to be capable of hitting usa mainland
trump can pretend to be a bad boy all he wants but even he knows invading NK is impossible

>LOCKED
o
c
k
e
d

>AND

LOADED
>o
>a
>d
>e
>d

ha

Why do you think he wants to invade? A NK that can't threaten SK, Japan or the US wouldn't matter to the US.
They can have communist monarchy and mass starvation for the next 5 centuries if they want to.
It's the nukes and the threats coming from NK that are problematic.

Deleted.

Going from that to fucking aiming it towards a ICBM going Mach fuck your ass speed. Thats not just something that happens over night.

>implying railgun projectiles work on heat signatures
>You have to chose the right target from all those fake ones in a matter of seconds you inbred faggot
>And that is IF you actually hit it.
The only good chance to stop them is in the first stage getting speed.

It's rather shocking to see these faggy leftists only increase their attacks against Trump. NK threatened American soil, show some backbone, some resolve. But no, it's just more ROLAN BLUUUUUUUUUUMF!

I suppose Jeanette Rankin had to have her supportive constituents.

Why the fuck is America supposed to give a shit about the norks?

Ehdjhdhsbsbxjfiejehksvsbshskhekjwjahzndbdjdjehdbdbwkskzhsb

>inb4 seoul gets obliterated
neo-cons were a mistake

because they threatened to nuke your mother's vagina

>WE CAN'T LET HIM NEAR THE NUCLEAR CODES LMAO!!!

Isn't that a funny joke guys? Cause liberals are dumb? It's funny, right?

They threatened to nuke US territory multiple times.
A threat of war is both a war crime and a justified cause for a war according to even the shitty humanist U.N.

I wish this dumb faggot would shut the fuck up.

Okay that's great and all, but will it go through OP's gigantic mother?

they never did. it is the us that keep escalating things. it's always like that
>nk runs a test like all countries do all the time
>international meltdown
>usa vows to protect the world against the villainous regime and votes for sanctions
>nk claims that it will use nukes in self defence if attacked
>international meltdown
>etc

it was good times pol.. :tears:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

>turn off the atoms

If this is true then how come America hasn't won a war since ww2?

North Korea is a CIA puppet state YOU DUMB FUCKING ASSHOLES

>It's the nukes and the threats coming from NK that are problematic.
kim is a very reasonable person, there is no need for invasion, surely he will drop the nuclear program after getting btfo'd on twitter by le based orange man

I don't want war, i was just about to start modding my car and if the economy goes to shit I won't be able to do it.

simple mindon.

>Having a hobby
>Oh, must be a simple "mindon"

fuck with N korea and your fucking with china, trump would be beyond retarded to do anything to them

But war improves economies

I'm ok with this. Maybe I can finally win at vidya

Kim is gonna keep testing his missiles and building up his nuclear arsenal and there's nothing Americucks and their kike overlords can do about it.

If you're America, sure, but Australia isn't a military industrial complex.

only if you invade a country rich with resources

So cal cuck here. Send one to Hollywood kimmy. Take all my energy \o/

>world war three was announced via a tweet

Kim is baiting Trump, and Trump, like the dumbass he is, keeps falling for it. Just making Trump look stupid and mad.

Mod your car for Mad Max Hard Mode....we're going to all out apocalypse stage Aussie Bro!!!

>canada

>poor in natural resources

france education

You'll have to mod it with scrap now, and weld rusty armor plating over the windshield.

Why doesn't he put a space after his commas

Why hasn't China taken over North Korea?

And MEMBA.....TWO MEN ENTAH....ONE MAN LEAVE!!!

TWO MEN ENTAH....ONE MAN LEAVE!!

>nk runs a test like all countries do all the time

Countries normally don't test an icbm every week

you wish you weren't such a pussy.

140 characters

Nk has lots of raw resources that can be mined

rail guns on heavy carriers huh? sure kid sure. Hurry up Timmy, you'll be late for school.

Can a murrican explain why people are losing the plot over the North Koreans threatened to fire missiles at US soil how the fuck is the president supposed to react, those gook fucks are lucky he hasn't wiped them off the face of the earth for these type of threats

>"I fuckin dare you" - Trump, 2017

>And that is IF you actually hit it.
youtu.be/i737rM6FxqE?t=4m32s
They are aware of this problem.

"Launch or it didn't happen, faggot!"
Donald J Trump 2017

>tfw no V8 interceptor but a ricer that wouldn't last 1 day in the post-apocalyptic wasteland

YA FUCKIN DED MAYT!!

TWO MEN ENTAH....ONE MAN LEAVE!!!

Then they were fucking retarded, because the Second World War had already been going on for more than two years at that point.

A nuke in the atmosphere would mean all electronics fried

Sup Forums are sociopaths. a christian death cult. they can't want to rubberneck at human destruction to alleviate their meaningless lives. this is the only time i wish there was a god to judge you all harshly.

fortunately for you, there isn't.

Is Trump an accelerationist?

Just neutralize the atoms

This nigger faggot wont do jack shit

>accelerationist
I hope so

Youre probably baiting but I dont give benefit of the doubt anymore.

Because they have. Name a war that was not a conclusive victory for the US against a traditional, non guerilla peoples movement full of suicide happy soldiers.

Take a look at wikipedia and look at the casualties for some of those inconclusive wars, we withdraw from wars because the enemy is willing to fight till its extinction and we barely give a shit so when our casualties approach a tenth of theirs we decide its not worth our time.

No government is brave enough to fight us directly, we would win instantly. Guerilla tactics defensively is the only way to stand a chance and history reflects it.

What i don't get is how people are somehow blaming trump for starting WWIII, and calling him a coward and weak, sometimes in the same fucking sentence. China's still on their "no first strike" policy, but short of that it's looking like they'll let the norks hang. Remember just recently they were both marching around on their boarders and pissing at eachother. Still, it's the fucking madness of it...

>YONG NONG GRO SUU WONG
>I GOING TO FUCK YOU UP WHITEY PIGMAN!
>I swear to god if you so much as bend a blade of grass on my property I will shove pineapples up your ass until you vomit Hawaiians.
>FUCK YOU IMPERIALIST PIGMAN
>Keeps screeching like a rice nigger
>never actually does shit
>Lol, BTFO forever, drumpf is forever done, weak faggot
>Blumpf is a warmonger! Miss madam president yet you hicks?

just the sheer mental gymnastics are amazing. Whichever kim is in power does this every couple years, so they can say the outside world is all still evil and keep the big wheel turning. They are slowly running out of allies, and china has just about had enough of their shit. It likely won't happen this time, but it's in the pipe. Still fun to watch, if confusing.

That's not the point, idiot. The risk is having NK attack our allies closest to them. This would severely affect smaller countries faith in the US to keep them safe and soon even small countries will want nuclear deterrents. There's no way NK is going to beat the US, but it could severely change the international political landscape.

Well now Kim is facing consequences and will look bad if he backs down. Russia and China seem to be taking it seriously as well.

Swap it for a tractor mate. Better have an armored tractor mate.