Dutch pride

After thinking about it I realized I know actually very little about our own history or culture. School has only tought me the evils of it.

Any tips on books to read, art, to learn about glorious dutch history, the VOC, our colonies, our republic and more?

tldr: Dutch History & Culture thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1t2GwL6yOsE
youtube.com/watch?v=2HjiwzjuCIo
youtube.com/watch?v=EsUVtLbNCiE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zevx03e_OZU
youtube.com/watch?v=ixNlPSlmERs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=1t2GwL6yOsE
youtube.com/watch?v=2HjiwzjuCIo
youtube.com/watch?v=EsUVtLbNCiE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zevx03e_OZU

Mogelijk heb je hier wat aan.

bedankt

ALSJEBLIEFT GEZELLIG MOOI

Wikipedia is een goede bron van bronnen.

Shitty language.

Posting our cultural heroes.

Wilders is old and done.
Say hi to /our new guy/

Don't we have such a wonderful culture?

At least we have our own language. You only have maple leaf syrup.

Don't mind the filename. It was made by a bigot!

Listen to me
Take the train to Rotterdam
walk to Miniworld, you'll learn everything there is to know

Massive trading empire with a merchant fleet that dwarfed the British, I thought the clogs would be proud of their history, they're basically the founders of modern western civilisation in a lot of ways.

no thanks. that faggot is awful.

We have two language you fucking autist

Er gebeurt hier iets! Allemaal verschillende groepen die dichter tot elkaar komen. Dit is MOOI.

Who do you vote for?

Go to museums that aren't focused on (((modern))) art, you will see some magnificent culture.

Kankerbek houden

They have obviously sold out and are treasonous worms

- Zio bitch Maxima saying 'there is no such thing as dutch culture' parrots the line ushered by the Swedish that there is no Swedish culture. It is part of the drive to turn everyone into a indistinguishable blob of servile mongrels

same dutch and arabic

>Dutch History & Culture thread
okay

laat de baudet miems maar stromen

I'm Dutch. Feels good knowing I'm white af.

and neither is your own :(

And that's a GOOD THING.

Dutch imperialism is the final redpill

here you go pal, some REAL Dutch history

youtube.com/watch?v=ixNlPSlmERs

Lots of white guilt. We still call it 'the Golden Age', though. There's a love/hate relationship. Since we're a tiny country we're kind of proud we managed to do all of that, but also kinda ashamed because we enslaved so many people and fucked up Indonesia pretty badly.

The hell is this drunk German?

The guy in the OP probably never learned anything in school. What I was taught about the VOC in high school was quite objective and it wasn't different at university (I studied history).

Look at the vibrant diversity of our national football team

Pretty good stuff, why does it say
>.de

though

Uiteraard

Clearly this is some phony's interpretation of dutch cuisine, as the fries are not drowned in an ocean of mayonnaise

>mfw de conservatieve renaissance begint

All i know is that you look like us very much!

(Sand)niggers are good at sport, what else is new?

I was in The Netherlands last summer and fall, it's pretty good, the bike paths, many people on bikes, cheap food, what I can buy with 5 euros, would cost me 75$

Also I went to the doctors for a sprain, waited 10 minutes (here you wait 12 hours)

Lots of tall people (like in Canada), many really hot girls, I totally would go live there if Dutch wasn't so hard

dutch culture

our previous Prime Minister was proud of our heritage, but he talked about it in one of our former slave colonies lol

PVV last time. I don't like either party (I especially don't like that guy, though)

English is from anglos that came here
French is different that France, was created here

Please post real Dutch cuisine

wtf are those gross ass sauces

niet haten op daddy Baudet

You'd rather vote for a cartoon character like Wilders than Baudet?
Opinion discarded

Yes, one of them has some of it roots in dutch and the other one is retarded enough to fit well as a supplement language for your country. Also Dutch is our own language, while English is British and french is french, you don't have your own original language, you don't have history, you're a cuck, and you're retarded.

almost all are white... especially the important players.

>Allemaal verschillende groepen
waarom lijken ze dan allemaal zo op elkaar?

Fucking kekkkk

Arguably the best architecture ever created

that's not the current national team, by the way.

BESCHUT UZELF TEGEN DEN EEUWIGE ANGLO

>School has only tought me the evils of it.
like which?

For now anyway, but why would you point out something so bigoted?

So THAT'S where cheesy fries come from! Huh, I never knew.

>because we enslaved so many people
There's a difference between buying slaves and enslaving people.

Get that modernist cancer out of here

>you're a cuck, and you're retarded.
you make no sense Mohamed
French from Canada is it's own language
it has it's own songs, movies, books, etc

You must be gay

I consider Bidet as something like that too, and I had to make a choice. Didn't vote for Wilders, by the way.

opkankeren

a vote for anyone other than wilders was a vote for Rutte, idiot

So you didn't vote at all?
Even worse.
And you didn't give me one single argument as to why he's bad.

You're probably one of the most influential countries in modern history relatively to your size.

t.brainlet
Baudet is going to eat up both Rutte and Wilders

You must be rather young. In high school you learn of the golden age in Dutch history. Basically, we owned the world in this time period. Germany, France and England are also demonized for attack us in our weaker time, signalling the end of this golden era of ours. Again, this is high school stuff

The current team sucks. I see that as a much bigger problem than the players' ethnicity.

You don't like modernism? Sounds awfully reactionary to me. You probably want to ban child marriage as well.

>say "was"
>reply with "going to"

read next time
there was no way Baudet would've been prime minister and we need to get out of the EU as quickly as possible, so Wilders was the better choice in last election

I voted on PVV, thought that was clear. Not on Wilders though.

>French from Canada is it's own language
Yes I see now, that's why it has it's own name.

now fuck off, we hate to have retards over here.

At least our women's team is european champion, kek

>a fleet being beaten by cavalry
you fucking frogs are probably the only country in the world who has ever done something that retartedly awesome

Lel cba anyway cus Lieke won!

pechtold houzee

wtf is wrong with europe

even yalls mudslime halal food looks like dogshit. are those fucking french fries?

yeah!

everyting in 1 picture

>So you didn't vote at all?

show geographic flag, i bet you're not even a dutchman, you don't even know how our voting works

I don't think you toothpastes have much culture desu

Wilders is fucking clueless on anything besides the EU and immigrants, I don't want someone like that to become PM, fucking embarrassment