twitter.com/LievSchreiber/status/826051042404098048
twitter.com/LievSchreiber/status/826050737297829889
youtu.be/MbiAHnjHlHg
youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s
youtu.be/WR_LpHsIp7Q
youtu.be/3cDavZFKopc
youtu.be/6TSKDiHUS5c
youtube.com/watch?v=5gXgOONsHYg
archive.org/details/WilliamCooperhourOfTheTimePart8/WilliamCooperhourOfTheTime-RealityCheck-January011996.mp3
youtu.be/RVeHxUVkW4w
youtu.be/iXebGx4x8sU
youtube.com/watch?v=hfEMOh_mhFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can someone tell me how this witch is still allowed to see her children?

youtu.be/Aoh0uwEze70

Nuke hollywood

Its just not fair. There is actual proof thesw freaks are messing with fragile minds yet liberals won't raise a hand to accuse like they did Donald or Cosby simply on reports. To make it even worse, they can get away with using their kids to shill their agenda

twitter.com/LievSchreiber/status/826051042404098048
twitter.com/LievSchreiber/status/826050737297829889

This godforsaken freak has been getting away with being "transage" for years so he can be left alone for hours at a time with young family members to "play". Most of his family enables him.

I'm not advocating for a lynching but god damn --> youtu.be/MbiAHnjHlHg

wtf

now i have to hammer up my hard drive and buy a new one.

what the fuck?

How do you get the different flags?

and people wonder why fags were lynched. its not what you do to eachother's assholes, its what you do to our god damn children

Hol up.

Isn't it against all biological hardwiring in ones head to dislike the own offspring and instead love some adopted oogaboogas?

I am kinda happy that witch end her bloodline, but I also feel sorry for the child.

How certain is infertility after hormone treatment and why is it legal on children in burgerland?

Through the power of hating jews.

Do I have to type it in the name section

>that pic

And the bluepilled think its is a meme. No these mentally ill freaks do exist. If you can find a way to see some of the Assigned Male comics without giving the trannyfreak author pageviews just take a look and realize these people need a merciful euthanization.

Just type the country code (phone number) in, name is not required.

Don't the faggots do all these shows at a
specific bar in like, Quebec/Montreal?
If any suicidal user is up to the job, they
should sandy hook the place before they kill themself

Can't wait to see that faggot hang himself

But what are the codes for shit like democrat or nazi

>Imagine being this new

>merciful euthanization

I hope that cunt kills himself over regrets and despair after having his cock mangled into a flesh hole.

The self righteous attitude and the lack of empathy for regular people I see in his comics makes me sick.

>gays are the problem

No my friend, its the people brainwash them.

I just hope its not too late to turn things around.

I'm 100% against the tranny thing, but OF COURSE your daughter will be fucked in the head when:

Her parents are white but all other sibling are not.

Her mother thought of her as a privileged blob from the moment she was born, and felt nothing.

So Shiloh the girl, who resembled her dad more than her mom, and received more love from her dad than her mom, wants to be more like her dad than her mom.

Color me fucking surprised

>transgender child
huh?

It is to late, if you haven't started already making moves outside of the metropolitan areas of you country, your fucked.

The next global meltdown is coming. The last sign will be the decommissioning of all nuclear plants, because they won't be able to maintain them once they retreat and they cant have them going critical poisoning the atmosphere.

that pic makes u wanna anhero big time, so that's where we went wrong

>makes u wanna anhero

Exactly what (((they))) want

I think the jewish producers behind teen Spears need investigating. They have a long list of corrupted teen stars, all of whom were used to corrupt the American youth. Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s
0:40

maximum MKUltra breakdown

These type of videos disturb the hell out of me. Like a primordial fear of jewish power. Spooky

Ok so that explains it. Its now cool to have a 'trans' kid because muh celebrities. Literally destroying your childs brain because of some fucking fad.

keep in mind brainwashing has existed for years now, the japs used it to train their kamikaze pilots, for example, so you should not be spooked.
just understand that training someone to become your inconditional puppet is a thing, and it happens 100% with hollywood stars, singers... and probably with people on polytics

I think I have a fear of brainwashing in general. The manchurian-candidate remake terrifies me like nothing else

youtu.be/WR_LpHsIp7Q

Scary shit for sure, science stepped into really dark fields during WwII, and they've kept investigating those fields.

Schreiber is the most hypocritical actor. How could he support this movie and Spotlight when he does what he does?

This scene reminds me of Spears up and down : youtu.be/3cDavZFKopc

>islamic all seeing eye on her back

Just another puppet of the Illuminati doing their job to brainwash the masses. Unfortunately people will still deny the existence of a Lucifer worshiping cabal that runs the world.

the name of the game is inversion for these people... film is a form of alchemy, as cinema inherently deals with time, movement and space, as well as creating an internal "reality" of sorts. obviously this form of alchemy (or spiritual experience of sorts) can be manipulated with intent, whether that is malicious or not. the same goes for the music industry... for a recent example look into lil uzi vert. but these people have their masters, who torment them through this alchemy, this perversion of the arts to promote the agenda

postmodernism is weapon against us. art needs to be become holy again. fix your hearts or die

>her

Nope : youtu.be/6TSKDiHUS5c

Dan "get in the van" Schneider

>Unfortunately people will still deny the existence of a Lucifer worshiping cabal that runs the world
Many such cases. Sad!

Dan "Roles for Soles" Schneider

YOU FUCKING BIGOTS

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT TRANSPHOBIA KILLS?

Dan "Can ruin children like Schreiber" Schneider

Blueshare employee of the month

I want this ride to end.

But how do you end a ride started by an all powerful roller coaster conductor?

(((They))) are not all powerful.

Looking forward to fucking his son in the ass when he turns 16.

For the conspiracy lovers here goes
(((illuminati)))
youtube.com/watch?v=5gXgOONsHYg

archive.org/details/WilliamCooperhourOfTheTimePart8/WilliamCooperhourOfTheTime-RealityCheck-January011996.mp3

The ride sure is disorienting though. Sometimes I think this short film is an allegory about us being controlled, with no way out :

youtu.be/RVeHxUVkW4w

They'll keep getting away with it,as long as they have the synagogue on they're side
Not nearly as much as how many faggot's are killed by Muslim hands

>Not nearly as much as faggots killed by muslims

Don't forget the obsessively anti-gay culture in machismo rap that liberals fail to mention.

Sucks that all the Schreiber info came right before the final Ray Donovan season. Its being drowned out on twitter, and his fans more active on his defense

>boys and girls should be able to wear whatever they like!!!!!!!
>tfw i still get teased for wearing socks and sandals and dirty sweatpants
I DO IT BECAUSE SHOES ARE TOO HOT AND MY BARE FEET IN SANDALS STINK TOO MUCH! FUCK OFF
I don't buy trendy fucking pants when my well-worn sweatpants do the job just fucking fine!
>SPEND YOUR MONEY YOU STUPID FUCKING GOY BUY FASHIONABLE ACCESSORIES
fuck this world

Tell me ONE good thing about Liev's parenting

Nothing

To change the flag you have to kys

Have you ever thought about washing your fucking feet?

This desu
Why are you such a fat fucking disgusting lard

heard FBI released some Cooper info this week but probably nothing juicy

I was in a thread yesterday, I recall anons claiming that the feds where behind his assasination.

>feds behind his assasination

Well no shit but it always makes you wonder why you never hear local law enforcement involved in these shootings mention a man in a dark suit seen in the area. CIA must have cloaking abilities or an agent in the bushes shot Cooper with a rifle with law enforcement having to come up with a story that Cooper shot at them and had to take him out since they didnt know how the fuck the man died with no armed officers in sight.

dan 'hold her tighter she's a fighter' schneider

I dint get this, why would a gay person want to fuck a guy that looks like a girl? Doesnt that defeat the purpose?

i mean he's nailing his kids, right?

Did YOUR dad swing his dick with you?

what it must have been like to live in that time and get to fire your seaman in these broads.

>Samurai Jack is transphobic

im not sure Brad Pitt was really down with that. him and Angalena split because he wanted to discipline his kids.

nah i missed out on that

Yet feminists were saying he wanted to take kids from their mother

Seeing how the Schreibee thing isnt going anywhere I think its safe to say we should leave it alone.

Okay guys?

We agree?

Okay.

Good. This was all a big nothingburger anyway.

Leave Schreiber alone.

look mom I'm LARPing as a shill again

maybe I'll get some people who actually believe I'm really trying to stop the discussion instead of harvesting (You)s and fanning the fire

Found the real shill. Kek

It was all apart of my plan... Hiyah!

>tfw parents were always out doing drugs
>basically raised myself
>never had to worry about dad dressing me in girl shit or molesting me

Feels good

why did God create these people?

Is that Liev "No one's hotter than daughter" Schreiber?

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Why does it look like there is a fox branded on her chest

What are you talking about?

I called CPS @ 10:13 guys...I did everything i could

youtu.be/iXebGx4x8sU

I wish this was fake but since it is not this combined with other things she has said makes me feel less bad that she had so much cancer and now has a facial nerve problem

>implying it wasn't an ABSENCE of god that created these people

Why would he leave in the first place? What a cunt

Jolie's a cunt

>you will never be the Nazi tiddy inspector

Fug

>When you think about will schrieber after watching that video, what comes to mind user?
youtube.com/watch?v=hfEMOh_mhFI
>Character assasination on ellen..
>I'm Liev Schrieber, i haven't been here in 12 years let me have a little BIBBLE, i'm good thanks, kill me now because i don't want to do what i'm doing..
What's the pathology of a pedophile.. same as a psychopath.. same as these types of things, they want to get caught something inside them want them for people to know to end themselves knowing it's wrong, a voice is screaming for them to stop this! So if they reveal themselves to someone it's for someone else to stop them whilst at the same time going.. can't stop me.. b.but can you?

>gets on ellen after 12 years
>gets drunk as fuck
>talks about a willy dance
Who did liev piss off in the meantime for him to character asassinate himself on the big screen?

*liev schrieber sorry, the willy dance thing offset me.

Evil kitsune demons desu

Look at the particular setup to the "willy dance" during the scene, here have a drink liev, here have another drink..
>hi i'm liev schrieber i'm a drunkard and also a pedophile what's up ellen, i'm totally doing this voluntarily, also i dance a lot so i'm a faggot oh btw. did i tell you about the willy dance with the kids. It's fantastic.
In some conversation somewhere almost feels like
>liev, you've pissed us off you know that, when you go on ellen now you have to character assasinate yourself to make up for it or we're going to hurt you in other ways
>okay i guess..

Isn't that a little strange after 12 years that THIS was the substance of his appearance? HAH.. i mean isn't it really?
>talk about getting drunk
>simulating drunkedness
>talk about dancing a lot (feminine=faggot)
>oh btw. did i tell you about the willy dance i do with my kids
Here's liev schrieber after 12 years of not being on the show!
WHAT..

Depressing if true. Always pray MK Ultra victims deserve it. Its like hell on earth, being in a body that walks on its own.

-

>

>Depressing if true.
Not saying it is but doesn't it strike you just a little bit odd
>stars in THE most prominent hollywood mkultra movie, only been made one afaik.
>shows up on ellen after 12 years of absence on the show
>simulates getting drunk
>i've been dancing a lot (feminine=faggotry)
>have another "schnaps" liev
>have another (building up)
>oh did i tell you about the willy dance me and my kids do..
You know they know exactly what questions they are asked on beforehand etc. on shows like those. it's not like ad libbed.. Wait you think obama just happened to ad lib his "obama dance" that "captivated gullible americans everywhere.. woah a president that can get it on".. please.