Ugly Black Women

Doesn't /pol feel like the left has been virtue signaling by calling all black women as "beautiful" lately? It is like they are trying to dilute the meaning of the word "beautiful" itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/04/sony-pictures-division-reports-719-loss-overall-net-profit-down-half-1202078945/amp/
m.youtube.com/user/tnnraw2
youtube.com/watch?v=T5v6Db9TiSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The left inverts everything. They think trannies are normal, let that sink in.

How is this thing attractive. Holy shit

Some Trap at least can be attractive. It is very uncommon.

This is not race exclusive.
Every woman wants their fat/disfigured ass to be worshipped like they are exceptional specimens

This is another "beautiful" black woman according to the left

If you had sex with her you'd be gay because that's a dude.

My rule of thumb is if a woman can't get 1/3 of the men's genital to erect, that's ugly

This is another one that is supposed to be "hot"

Supposedly a "beautiful" family

Is that robert de niro?

> Robert DAY-NEGRO

It's funny to hear all these people who used to call Michelle Obama beautiful now silent with Melania who is clearly 10 times as pretty

YES

10 times? You are being to kind to Michelle, user

>Doesn't /pol feel like the left has been virtue signaling by calling all black women as "beautiful" lately? It is like they are trying to dilute the meaning of the word "beautiful" itself.
If you can't figure this out immediately,then I fear you are retarded
The answer to your question is
>yes

Should I watch the new GhostBusters movie? I kinda like having movies play as background noise while doing other stuff.

That shit almost bankrupt Sony Pictures

Milo Yiannopoulos

milo yiannopoulos called her a dude

That fag is more fuckable than Leslie Jones

>women
>posts man Olympic shotput champion

Feminist's have been doing that forever it isn't recent.

Brit's Feminists

look up tommy sotomayor on youtube.

Link please? What's up with Caesar

So yes?

Sony Pictures lost so much money from the feminist Ghostbusters, Sony is considering to sell their movie business.
deadline.com/2017/04/sony-pictures-division-reports-719-loss-overall-net-profit-down-half-1202078945/amp/

m.youtube.com/user/tnnraw2

Which video that is relevant?

nearly all of them turn onto black women by the end. just watch one and see.

Most black men I know that prefer to date white women says black women's pussy smell like shit

That thing...its back....have we failed?

>It is like they are trying to dilute the meaning of the word "beautiful" itself.
You don't say...

It isn't dead yet, user. We didn't complete our mission.

I do say

they do. theyre disgusting. before i was even ns i found blacks repulsive since i was 4!

The decent looking ones usually are mix and they are usually at the front line of BLM rally

yeah. that proves how much they dont matter.

they've been calling niggers beautiful since the 80's.

it's like saying the shitty drawing your kid made for you looks great.

I've never found a black attractive

lol I doubt it

Sony is doing fine as a whole but its media branch, Sony Pictures isn't doing so well. Why do you think they sell their Spiderman franchise to Disney?

Was that started in EU?

>It's like saying the shitty drawing your kid made for you looks great.

It's not some kind of trainwreck to watch for schadenfreude if that's what you're looking for. It's just a boring comedy that relies way too much on actor improv like 99% of all modern comedies. It's like watching a boring SNL skit with women.

>It's not some kind of trainwreck to watch for schadenfreude if that's what you're looking for
Feminist Apologist?

You can put lipstick on a gorilla and its still a gorilla.

they will close it down probably. the "talent" is b list and its a american division. it will be like vioa when the american branch wouldnt listen to demands to cut labor the international branch which has supreme authority shut it all down

at least post the real one

WSJ says "possibility of liquidation". Apple on the other hands just hired Sony Pictures' president because they want to create their own content, just like Netflix. Maybe more SJW type of contents

What's the difference?

That's an insult to the gorilla

somebody post the nudes.

Relativism is meant to destroy objectivity.

It is literally doublethink.

Grow out the hair and maybe. Nice body.

Nice body, that's it

>Nice body
You got to compensate the face one way another.

Her white genes really improved on her image. Good for her.

>people forget your average African American hottie is over 60% white

youtube.com/watch?v=T5v6Db9TiSw

It's a psyop by kikes to dilute the concept of beauty

They usually look like 2/3 woman and 1/3 man, I almost feel for the negros that settle with them, probably the least submissive type of woman as well.

They want to be inclusive to everything. So everything is beautiful even things that are not.

Devaluing words without knowing it.

Anyway I did date a black girl once. She was conservative protestant who enjoyed hunting and had a thing for slave owner role play.

Let me upgrade your shit