To all the Trump/third party voters out there

Feeling pretty stupid for not voting for Hillary now?

no cause we would be at war with russia over syria you fucking idiot

yes its still a war but its not against russia

Not at all.

Never. You may bring hell to earth, and I will still be glad to have voted against Hillary Clinton.

>predicting the future of timelines that will never happen
Are you retarded or something?

kek

Don't regret it. It's a war against an incompetent atheist left-wing scumbag.

kek no, fuck china and korea, I WANT WW3 now.

>Feeling pretty stupid for not voting for Hillary now?
I don't know what do you mean. Shillary would have started a nuclear war with China instead. Is that what you have wanted you dumbfuck?

war against bug people > war against white people

>Not paying attention during the campaign or her tenure as sec/state

>believes that North Korea isn't a puppet state of Russia, but China
>believes that the Cold War ended
>bought the perestroika meme
>doesn't realize that we're about to witness the conclusion of the US vs USSR beef
You're so cute.

>falling for the SHE'S A LOOSE CANNON SHE'S A WARMONGER SHE'S A GLOBALIST LIZARDMAN meme
A simple yes would have sufficed.

>Russia does not accept a nuclear NK
WE HAVE THE GREEN LIGHT! LETS DO THIS ALREADY!! I WANT A FALLOUT THEME PARK

No. We would already be boots on the ground in Tehran right now if Hillary had won.

I have no problem killing commies

Nah i wanted this. Fuck the sjw genderbender left

I can't tell when the shitposting begins any more. Do people honestly think that North Korea would suddenly be a democratic paradise is Hillary had won the election? Majority of their nuclear tests happened when Obama was President, it was Bill Clintons actions that allowed them to get oil and money to go towards nuclear reactors in the first place.

hillary would've done exactly the same with a slightly different narrative, you burgers are too fucking stupid to realize that invading&destroying non obedient countries has been a pillar of american foreign policy since ww2 and that no mascot you choose as your "president" can interfere with decisions military industrial complex makes
the only thing politicians have to do is sell the war to the people, either with "muh evil dictator killing babies" or "we need to show the world our power 'MURICA FUCK YEAH" narrative

im feeling pretty hopeful user.
but i can see your butt still hurts.

is it hard being so irrelevant?

Who is to say those timelines are not happening. Maybe you are in the wrong timeline

>Will you ever get over it?

>There's no way all those climate scientists could be right, it's just stupid
>Well obviously the theoretical physicists that thought up the Many Worlds hypothesis are 100% correct, haven't you seen all the evidence?
Retarded.

>paying this little attention

>played a pivotal role in the Arab Spring and overthrow of Gaddafi
>supported invasion of Iraq
>she dindu nuffin
Get a load of this faggot.

You will slurp up anything Infowars tells you, won't you?

I knew memes would destroy the planet, I just didn't think so soon.

I still think anyone who doesn't vote "third-party" is a fucking retard who needs to be disenfranchised. fuck the partisans

i bet you called hillary a crazed warmonger before the elections

Hillary vvould of done it vvay ealier :D

No, I want a war.
Stop being BOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGG

I prefer Trump to drunk/sick Hillary who doesn't like to be woken before 10 and must have her afternoon naps. There really isn't a comparison here.

>Hillary's vote to invade Iraq is a conspiracy theory
>the video of history joking about killing Gaddafi isn't real
Jesus fucking Christ, do people this dumb actually exist outside the internet?

Hillary would have nuked Russia on the first day. Or Syria. Or Iran.

WTF are you talking about? And it isn't Trump that started this. He literally inherited Kim Jong Un's psycho threats, you fucking Autist

No. Are you stupid and actually think NK can hit the US through our various detection and defenses?

this

How the fuck do you pay attention to this and then ignore Trump saying that they need to kill the families of terrorists? What the fuck is this double standard??

You're so deep into the conspiracy that it seems like real life to you. You're literally going insane?

>What the fuck is this double standard??
You tell me bro.

I would like to add I hope we never have a female as a president. What happened election night when Hillary's numbers weren't looking good? She disappeared. (Drunk? Crying her eyes out? Both?) Her pedo friend had to come out and tell everybody she would not be speaking that night. You do realize that has never happened in our history before, ever? Hillary is not presidential material. We don't need some weeping, coughing, fainting, afternoon-nap taking old woman as our president.

>Hillary has a verifiable track record of warmongering
>Trump said things
Cry harder, bitch nigger.

This. Most of the burgers deny to hear the "painful" truth about their beloving country's policy and the only arguments they pull against are either targeted towards other countries that have nothing to do with the subject or are a self-distracted memeing mockings to escape from the controversial topic.

>Day one no fly zone

This chetnik get it. Too bad Ameritard are too stupid to realize that.

Nope

would've been at war with syria, iran and russia if hillary got in

What's your opinion on Trump ending the Obama era program of covertly arming Syrian rebels? Is that fake news too?

Hillary Clinton...biggest loser in election history.

Hey, speaking of conspiracy

one wanted to kill ISIS
the other wanted to dispose Assad, "respond" to Russia hacking, etc

I agree that any president is pretty much bound to what the pentagon wants, though

>implying im upset LA will be wiped from the map

>that city is LA

hillary voters BLOWN THE FUCK OUT LITERALLY

not at all

>1 post by this ID

SAGE faggot
Also, no

>1 post by this ID
>all these autistic replies, many with saged

If all the partisans were to be suddenly vaporized, you'd be left with cucks who have respectable ideas but are too spineless to take it anywhere. Even the libertarian slogan sounds faggoty "Just leave me alone!" That's like a lamb having a flag that says "Don't eat us."

Agree. Bitch couldn't even act like a leader and suck it up, step up to the mic, accept defeat, laud our freedom/the democratic process, thank her staff, and congratulate the winner and his team.

She's a classless, spoiled, corrupt POS, and I thank God every day that Trump is our President.

Get out shillery supporter. No one liked her. They just hated trump. If they say they like Hilary then they are lizards.

I personally don't think anything will happen. I think it's a ruse for Trump to pull something off like putting in Gorsuch while "attacking" Syria.

>At forty-five degrees, the sky will burn,
Fire approaches the great new city,
Immediately a huge, scattered flame leaps up
When they want to have verification from the Norman

You clearly are retarded for not paying attention to
This
She said it during the campaign