Internet will be going offline

You open your browser / app of your choice and notice you dont get any response. At first you may think "oh its my ISP let me check it on my phone / other hardware with internet access and you notice something is wrong because they are also offline

you experience now a kind of abstract feel of panic because you are aware about the on going possibilitys which could be responsible for this situation.

What is the thing you will do after knowing the complete internet is offline?

Do you think it will be awkward because are forced now to socialize?

You know any survival skills for a potentially disastrous future OP?

>communications network literally designed to survive nuclear war
>threatened by nuclear war

i ll build a new internet

>What is the thing you will do after knowing the complete internet is offline?
play guitar and write some music.
watch things burn.

Eh, that infograph is actually not really that good. I mean if you are a poor fag sure, but i would suggest an actual MRE. What you have pictured there is maybe a 1300 calorie meal, and MRE minimum is around 2k mean. If your roughing it or holding your position a single MRE can last you for 2 days because they have so much calories and protein in them.

I'm gonna let you fuckers know now.
Here in Townsville, they have stepped up the military presents. Like everyday helicopters and army transport planes have been coming in.
I haven't seen this before.
Anyone else from townsville care to enlighten me on what the fuck is our army upto?

They're getting ready for the new recruits.

It's just a random pic from an old folder kek. Thanks for the information

Switch to full autist mode and use ham packet radio...

No worries user, the survivors from the blast will develop telepathy and recreate the internet by connecting to each other.

What you mean satan?

It's how people are controlled now, not going anywhere. If anything it will be in brains soon enough.

All the women who will be signing up from now on. No more male dominated armies here.

I doubt the powers that be want the internet to go offline- it's the new opiate of the masses. Take it away and they'll have some unrest on their hands, plus it will take away their power to influence people significantly.

Besides, I'm never bored. There is a library, YMCA, hiking trails, stores, churches, etc... in my area and I have a plethora of DIY hobbies.

It's not a really big deal. Gamers can even game offline- maybe I'll finally get around to all my Sims 3 expansions.

Fortify my house and clean my guns.

>no way to heat or cook any of these things
That's pretty stupid user.

Look at my MMO icon and feel pain but reluctant freedom.

Just call the Powerpuff Girls. You're probably just seeing Him.

Oh yeah. Fuck.

With all the bottlecaps I saved up I'll be able to buy their neurointernet outright.

SAGE

>Do you think it will be awkward because are forced now to socialize?
maybe. but in the long run, it will save civilization and return it to what it was before the internet.

>You open your browser / app of your choice and notice you dont get any response. At first you may think "oh its my ISP let me check it on my phone / other hardware with internet access and you notice something is wrong because they are also offline
ngl it started happening to me since yesterday. I have even restarted my router like 5/6 times already. wtf

>not already having your IPoAC network setup in advance
have fun not browsing pol during the happening

I'm on fucking awful UK ISP so I'm used to being left without a connection.

I would praise the lord and pass the ammunition

>they have stepped up the military presents
>presents

It's spelt 'presence', you uncultured bogan cunt. It's people like you that caused us to lose the emu war.

i first turn on my shortwave radio. then i go ahead and fill the bathtub and all the containers i have, arm my weapons and contact my local small town fireman's station, try to volunteer for whatever fate that has befallen us. just because the internet falls, doesn't mean human connection and society falls. just the most horrifying aspects of it fall.

>and you notice something is wrong because they are also offline
>Then I also notice that there is a man, a man who has stolen my internet.

But this man has a 1,000,000 army next to him. You feel hopeless, and feel that literally the only chance is to go tribal, forest groups, anything. Many would die from feminine, but we win the war.

Everyone here knows about South Africa, with our literal genocide. Full on torturer and Hitler targeting us for death, and enslaving us purely based on hate. So about the far away the evil Eff party. THEY ARE HERE, in California, allowed to have closed off rallies for themselves.

This is here for everyone, right now. We have to take it on. I have been literally donating half of my paycheck for Food/Water for the poorest SA whites. I make minimum wage, and had to move back in with an uncle for free. Hard times for all of us, not just German or Anglo, no more divide. Just help every white soul, who feels like you do.

At least convince a white child that his or her's hair/eyes are actually beautiful. Tell the Germans about their uniqueness yourselves. Let the child know they're important to us. That they are important to themselves. Literally anything you can, you know what the near future they will experience.

T. Italian

Kek

Freakshow?

This.

Bring on the atmospheric EMP, ya buncha gooks, I want to chill at my grandfather's farm while he dusts off his moonshine stash.

>I want to chill at my grandfather's farm while he dusts off his moonshine stash.

Go do it now, user. Grandfathers aren't around forever.

well knowing that 99% of my money is now inaccessible and so are most other peoples, my car is almost out of gas, stores will have to close because they cannot process payment. everyone goes home and listen to radio/TV trying to figure what is going on, but they aren't any smarter since 95% of communication will be down as well. If the internet is down we might also conclude that the telephone network is also down. Nobody knows what is going on and when it will be resolved. People go home from work early and wait for further info.
Nothing substantial is revealed in the first 12 hours. People go to sleep, some are too anxious and stay awake, some small time looting goes on in the night but cops are working overtime to keep things calm. The morning comes and people are unsure if they're supposed to even go to work. Some people do but they notice they're only one of the few that came, there's still nothing you will be able to do most likely at work and after an hour or so you go home.
On your way home you remember you need to somehow buy food cos your fridge is empty. Drive past local supermarket and notice a heavy police presence, Because they cannot process payment they instead have gone to a rudimentary IOU system where you buy with your ID and they write up your purchase cost in order to pay later when payment systems are back online. Thank god, i'll survive another day.

Rumors start circulating about invasions and coup attempts around the world. Regimes taking advantage of communication blackouts to do surprise attacks and seizing power and land and it quickly devolves from there.

Crack my fingers, say "Welp, guess I get a day off from work", then get back into bed and fart.

>95% of communication
>what is the radio transmitter
if there's electricity, there will be radio transmission, and worldwide communication. widescale communication existed far before the internet. i wonder how. hmm.

>internet down
Check the radio, am and fm

foil my drives and store them in a makeshift faraday cage.

bump.

Immediatly start robbing people for there medicine and food. Stock up on ammo and guns by robbing pre selected farm yards.
Just hoping I dont jump the gun and enact order 66 over a power outage.

>that fucking post
>that fucking get

A communication interruption can mean only one thing....

On the positive side all MSM probably die upon first trade of nukes. Is Austin a primary target?

ayyysss?

It won't be awkward, it'll just be much slower in information transfer and much less lulz to be had. Irl sucks balls, that's why we have the internet.

Do you know what the death of the internet means?

The death of globalism. The internet is the first truly globalist idea, mass communication across countries and cultures in an instant.

Nice.

I think that I would breathe a sigh of relief. The Internet was a mistake.

Only fobbits and nonners eat cooked MREs

lol

Darn innernet makin' my white gurls love black dick.

Nope, they already did. Now they can say and do it openly.

most systems have been replaced by now and 95% of people don't have any access to radio communication. News organizations primarily don't use Radio to communicate with the government or reporters in the field.

>communications network literally designed to survive nuclear war
>threatened by nuclear war
That's NOT why they would turn off the internet. It would probably be some hardcore undeniable pizzagate leaks, or absolute proof of ayylamos.

1. Gather my AR15, 1,000 rounds, my two kids and wife, Passports, lock-box with 10 gold 1 Oz coins and my hard drive bank along with 1 month MRE supply with requisite water supply.

2. Load all up into the GMC Yukon (which isn't parked at night without a full tank) and two 12 gallon gas-jugs.

3. Drive north 60 miles to my friend's 102 Acre ranch at the foot of the Southern Sierras.

4. Help him tend to his livestock by day and monitor HAM by night.

And that's great, if Uncle Sam is giving you all your MREs for free, but if you're buying them on the civilian market they cost more per calorie than readily available convenience foods. It's not about being a poorfag, it's about MREs being objectively less efficient an investment. Just take the extra money you'd spend on MREs, put more food into your ghetto version, and you're still coming out ahead.

Oh... forgot:

Set up a few Claymores for the eventual dindu who wonders into my house before heading north...

>forced now to socialize?

Dear god no!

I turn my ham radio on.

in reality
>step 1
>step 2 blow brains out.

Goddammit

1. Last chance to stock up on supplies
2. Follow the news
3. Get the guns out of the safes
4. Wait