UNCONFIRMED MISSILE ATTACK ON INCHEON

THEY FUCKING DID IT TURN ON CNN

bump

Source or you're a faggot

fake and gay

>TURN ON CNN

Fake And gay

(You)

I wouldnt turn on CNN. Even if they had the current timelines Kate Beckinsale tongue boxing a time traveling fifteen year old Pheobe Cates.

>Australia

HOLLY SHIT TURN ON WORLD STAR HIPHOP

Nah

Is it tense there, or just like any other time the Norks have threatened you guys?

YTN just finished a story about using nets to collect lost golf balls. Not happening

Learn to hold your phone correctly when you take a photo. Fuck sake.

Nobody cares unless youre in the military

Cry more nigger. It wasnt for you

What do boobs on SK grills feel like?

No sauce fags make me wanna off myself

They've got those weird brown nipples.

Holy shit turn on blue's clues it's happening

Tiddies are tiddies timothy

How do cocks feel?

EVERYBODY FUCKING TURN ON TOON DISNEY RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

they're nice. plus all SK girls sing K-pop and shuffle dance, so that is awesome

>Cnn

Good riddance to bad garbage.

Everyone is freaking out on twitter they're so dumb, Kim isn't going to do shit. The chances of us going to war is this post hitting quads. Not gonna happen

how would he know?

Weiners are weiners. U ever feel 1?

Kim never does anything. Everyone's pondering if Trump will do something if China doesn't wake the fuck up.

quads you say?

>Kate Beckinsale tongue boxing a time traveling fifteen year old Pheobe Cates
nice.exe

quads are so overrated, watch this

Bags of sand

Fuck off CNN

China won't do shit either. Their navy is fucking garbage and so is their airforce. The only thing they have against us is numbers and they're nuclear capable.

Nothing will happen though, think about it. Kim has all the power he needs in his country, gets all the women drugs and booze he wants, all the money, cars, everything. He's like a mafia boss, he won't risk losing power by going to war. China won't let it happen either because they don't want other gooks running into their country after a conflict like that. What you should be watching is the border dispute going on with India and China.

Get on it Japan! I, at the very least would like to see this made into hentai.....Already has twice the plot of the last two Star Wars flicks.

Kek