ITT : Jewish puppets

She's not anymore, but I think Spears is redpilled from it now, probably even racist. I always believed she went psycho after learning she was used as a pawn to corrupt the delicate minds of the white american teenager. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DMpguv7st7s
youtube.com/watch?v=8YzabSdk7ZA
youtu.be/WR_LpHsIp7Q
youtu.be/3cDavZFKopc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying they didn't stick an implant in her skull when she showed signs of dissent
>implying her shaved head was her decision
>implying her bizarre behavior wasn't the product of a brain implant adjusting to her brain

Probably right, or else she wouldnt have returned to the business

Watch this : youtu.be/DMpguv7st7s

Bill Nye went full Jew recently. I heard (((they))) removed his brain and replaced it with a radio tuned into NPR, at all times.
" race isn't real". " white people, stop having babies. It's rayciss!".

It doesn't get anymore Jewish than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YzabSdk7ZA

Britney is talented and redpilled

This is fucked up. Who is behind these mindcontrols happening to celebrities then? If you say jew, elaborate what do you mean by that.

she's a walking performing puppet who is mentally insane

tits or gtfo

She's still hawt as fuark
Would break muh dick off in her

>I always believed she went psycho after learning she was used as a pawn to corrupt the delicate minds of the white american teenager.

Naw..
MK malfunction.

I saw Britney multiple times when I lived in Vegas. Her show, even getting gas out by Blue Diamond

She's cool and def red pilled. She likes money and trump

Theres a great movie on this kind of brainwashing. The remake is more disturbing if you need a spook

youtu.be/WR_LpHsIp7Q

This scene in particular reminds me of Spears

youtu.be/3cDavZFKopc

what other movies are like this? need psychological horror recs

Any britney nudes?

I need them

Her younger sister had a baby at 16, the father was a Disney exect and surprise surprise he is also Jewish. Look it up niggas

Her sister was going to be the Hillary Duff of Nickelodeon. What a waste

Her body really went to shit though

>Chanc- I mean Plant The Rapper

Out of all fucking you could choose

Chance.

That is literally the only photo I have ever seen of her where she has visible roots pre 2007.

She shaved her hair for a drug test. Methods stays in your hair.

>Went psycho
MK Ultra

I don't have a problem with tattoos but jesus that layout is unaesthetic as fuck. Stick to arms

he has some jewish word on his shoulder

>ITT Jewish puppets

He may try to kissass to jews but his mannerisms are far to unhinged to seem 'controlled'. He is a pure chad

How fucking deluded are you?

Her song lucky is redpilled

>Jewish puppets
Anyone ever posted on Sup Forums as /ourguy/ or /ourgirl/

If you want to see 'brainwashed' look at Schreiber in Manchurian Candidate. I like Trump but the guy acts like an angry New Yorker pissed off his pizza pie came too cheesy. You cant tell me that guy isnt normal.

>Spears is redpilled from it now, probably even racist.

For fuck sakes user,trump is from new York!
The American capital of jewelry!
He's owned by the Zionist,there's no ignoring it,and I used to love the guy,he's a likeable dude
He's not a complete sell out, yet.

>you will never fuck a racist qt

Why are good women hard to come by

you know this is probably the most redpilled Trump meme I've seen thus far, nice work.

Did you fap to her as a kid Sup Forums?