Was he redpilled?

Was he redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/114904475/politics/was-hp-lovecraft-the-most-red-pilled-author-ever.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BMqgEb7XxB0
en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Street
uproxx.com/movies/guillermo-del-toro-mountains-madness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is that?

tesla

You can read some stuff from here:

supforums.com/thread/114904475/politics/was-hp-lovecraft-the-most-red-pilled-author-ever.html

actually it is Lovecraft ehuehuhe

Thanks! Time to do some work!

Indeed he was. Jonathan Bowden did a talk on him: youtube.com/watch?v=BMqgEb7XxB0

He was indeed

A Jew is capable of infinite nastiness when he seeks revenge, & I believe I shall have ample grounds for making [Isaacson] the hero of a spirited Dunciad. I can almost predict his line of attack. He will call me superficial, crude, barbaric in thought, imperfect in education, offensively arrogant & bigoted, filled with venomous prejudice, wanting in good taste, &c. &c. &c. But what I can and will say in reply is also violent & comprehensive...cowardice responsible for the propagation of peace ideas. Peace is the ideal of a dying nation; a broken race. Isaacson belongs to a stock wholly broken & emasculated by two thousand years of cringing at the feet of Aryan masters. But I, thank the Gods, am an Aryan, & can rejoice in the glorious victory of T. Flavius Vespasianus, under whose legions the Jewish race & their capital were trodden out of national existence! I am an anti-Semitic by nature, but thought I had concealed my prejudice in my remarks concerning Isaacson. I showed him every consideration in my article, carefully saying that I attacked not the man, but the ideas. However, if Jerusalem wishes to start trouble, he will find in me a new Titus, eager to inscribe on my eagles the triumphant legend IVDAEA CAPTA! I might here remark that my anti-Semitism is not entirely due to blind prejudice. The Jews are fundamentally Orientals, whilst the rising civilization of the world is Western—Teutonic—Anglo-Saxon. The struggle between the East & the West dates back to Marathon & Salamis, & it is the West which has ever represented progress & superior culture. The Jew is an adverse influence, since he insidiously degrades or Orientalizes our robust Aryan civilization. The intellect of the race is indisputably great, but its nature is not such that it may be safely employed in forming Western political & social ideas. Oppressive as it seems, the Jew must be muzzled. ––from a letter written August 10, 1915.

Actually yeah, very much so. So were Mencken, Darwin, and actually now that I think about it most-all Western white intellectuals up until the early to possibly mid 20th century.

>fucking degenerate

he was totally /ourguy/ to his very essence
would definitively be lurking here today

Yes. He was also a NEET, therefore /our guy/.

It still blows my mind that despite his massive popularity, almost none of his stories have been adapted to movies.

>wanting some shitty hollywood shock horror fest
Tbh it's for the best.

Anybody who includes the phrase "he was a nautical looking negro" to describe a violent murdering cultist probably had something to say about race. He hated foreigners and much of his work dealt with strange, odd people with strange customs who didn't fit in, caused social problems and needed to be battled against.

was indeed he

It's hard to capture an atmosphere of cosmic existential dread and the sheer unimportance of our lives in the face of the universe on camera. And without that backbone of Lovecraftian fiction it becomes just another schlocky monster movie

more like blackpilled

If given the right director it could be tastefully done.
Imagine The Call of Cthulhu directed by Alejandro Inarritu.

Now that's what I call woke.

Jawman.

On the Creation of Niggers (1912)
by H. P. Lovecraft
When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Vespasian and Titus invented Christianity.

BASED Bowden.

nice! How did I not read this yet?

And this was RIGHT before the balfour declaration

Lovecraft here.

of course I'm red pilled you fucking newfags!

It was another time where racism was accepted (aka how it should be).

S'up Howard mah niggah?

Read the sticky.

>Implying Lovecraft would browse pol and not R9K

Is this the one with the hammy accents?

He definitely was.

I've read nearly all of Lovecraft's complete works and I don't understand how he got the reputation of being such a "racist."
Is there any metaphors I'm missing? I heard that one of his stories was an allegory for race mixing but I don't know how true that is.

Aside from obvious shit like this
can anyone give blatant examples of racism in his work?

He was married to a jew and hated Europeans and Christians.

Red pilled is not the word to describe him Kek

BEADY

He was ultra-red pilled, here is an excerpt from his short story, The Street:

>The rumour now spread widely that these houses contained the leaders of a vast band of terrorists, who on a designated day were to launch an orgy of slaughter for the extermination of America and of all the fine old traditions which the Street had loved. Handbills and papers fluttered about filthy gutters; handbills and papers printed in many tongues and in many characters, yet all bearing messages of crime and rebellion.

>In these writings the people were urged to tear down the laws and virtues that our fathers had exalted, to stamp out the soul of the old America—the soul that was bequeathed through a thousand and a half years of Anglo-Saxon freedom, justice, and moderation.

>It was said that the swart men who dwelt in the Street and congregated in its rotting edifices were the brains of a hideous revolution, that at their word of command many millions of brainless, besotted beasts would stretch forth their noisome talons from the slums of a thousand cities, burning, slaying, and destroying till the land of our fathers should be no more.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Street

They wanted to make a movie, but the director insisted to not build in a stereotypical love story and no happy ending so it didn't get financed by (((Warner Bros))).
It's a good thing they don't make a movie. They'd completely butcher his work and make another "HollywoodTrash(TM) Action-Romance Nr. 394741".

On niggers yes but he was a kike lover

The cat in rats in the walls was called Niggerman.
but thats just because his childhood cat was called niggerman, cant remember anything else that really sprung out at me though.

He still hated kikes even though he married a eastern jewess. In that regard he was truly Sup Forums incarnate.

>I don't understand how he got the reputation of being such a "racist."

Here is another excerpt from "The Street":

>War and revolution were raging across the seas; a dynasty had collapsed, and its degenerate subjects were flocking with dubious intent to the Western Land. [...] Swarthy and sinister were most of the strangers, yet among them one might find a few faces like those who fashioned the Street and moulded its spirit.

Yes he does do some impersonations during the talk.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. That one was obvious.

Also, I read that the lizard people in The Shadow Over Innsmouth were supposed to be a metaphor for all of the Portuguese immigrants coming to Rhode Island.

he wasnt redpilled.

he just lived in an era where speaking the truth wasnt a crime

What the fuck is that? Ewwwww!

>"You have been my friend in the cosmos; you have been my only friend on this planet—the only soul to sense and seek for me within the repellent form which lies on this couch. We shall meet again—perhaps in the shining mists of Orion’s Sword, perhaps on a bleak plateau in prehistoric Asia. Perhaps in unremembered dreams tonight; perhaps in some other form an aeon hence, when the solar system shall have been swept away.”

Holy fuck the feels.
Why does no one today write like this?

He invented the blackpill.

>lovecraft married a jew

>hates jews
>marries a jewess
>is cucked into not having children
>literally at fault for decline of aryan race

This guy just had insane levels of cognitive dissonance and it really helped him write his fiction. It's all about unending madness and incomprehensible evils and they're more or less the internal struggles he had to go through with his conflicts of interests tugging at his emotions and intellect.

not true.
Even during his time he was considered an overly bigoted white nationalist. The literary circles hated him, that's why he never really made anything of himself

TS Eliot called out the kikes pretty much all day every day, and yet he was loved by critics and won the Nobel Prize.

Lovecraft just wasn't admired as a writer because he was at least 50 years ahead of his time and critics both then and now are incapable of "getting" science fiction.

When he was a bitter and a failed writer, he took it out on niggers and jews. He even supported Hitler at one point.

But when he gained some recognition (and shekels) he took it all back and rejected Hitler.

Fairly. Shadow Over Innsmouth is just a big allegory for the horror of race mixing.

Guillermo del Toro has been championing "At the Mountains of Madness" for over a decade and even with big names attached like Tom Cruise and James Cameron they still don't want him to make it unless it's PG-13 and has a happy ending.
He's basically given in and is now considering a PG-13 version of the extremely graphic story
uproxx.com/movies/guillermo-del-toro-mountains-madness/

Source? He died near penniless. A large portion of the country supported Hitler and wanted nothing to do with another European war, until Pearl Harbor and the Creek Comittee 2.0 kicked in.

Eliot was lucky enough to have a circle of friends like Pound to help publish his works and promote Traditionalism in the face of all that degenerate Modernist schlock
Lovecraft was a loner through and through.
Hell he might have actually made something of himself if he joined up with those guys, but if we're being completely honest with one another his prose and style is horrid compared to Eliot and Pound.

He's a fascinating literary outsider and I don't think there's ever been nor will there ever be anyone quite like him

Yeah, he was pretty poor.

The things about jews and niggers I've gathered from the introductions made by the translator or researcher from his books.

>tfw no qt3.14 shoggoth waifu

for humanity sake I hope not

He named his black cat niggerman. Speaks for itself lul

Howard took the redpill, greenpill, the purple pill and the brownpill.

>tfw shadow over innsmouth was based on his own terrifying discovery that he was part-welsh

>>lovecraft married a jew

>marry a jude and not let her reproduce..?
i dont think his wood fire stove could have fit her in it

There are a few gems like reanimator, a couple adaptations of colour out of space(one of my favorite stories) and some short-story ones that aren't perfectly faithful and are a bit cheesy but capture the spirit and themes pretty well.

Of course a faggot commie wouldn't know. Uncultured anti-intellectual scum.

As Fuck, fucking game overed it (Kadath)

Some do but it gets disregarded by many as pretentious and overdone.

I guess I like pretentious and overdone then.

>(((circles)))

Well it's still out there if you look for it, though you'll also run into a lot of people taking it to the extreme as semi-parody.

I'm here to shill this new related webcomic,
I

jews btfo

Almost all of John Carpenter's fantastic ouvre captures it though, too few people are able to make it subtle enough and extreme enough at the same time.

>Was he redpilled?

yes if you ever read his books he realy fucking hated niggers.

>His cars name was Mr Niggerpants

BASED

there's Dagon, which is some weird adaptation after Shadow over Innsmouth
but it's not that kino

Fuck off back to Canada you pinko fuck. You faggots have been goinf after Lovecraft for nearly an entire decade. You only now just realized he could be a target for your retarded Marxist cause? You clearly suck at this kys

>CAPTCHA: Perth CALLED
Oh, he's an Aussie and a troll