Lol remember when this happened?

lol remember when this happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/12/clinton-campaign-chairman-john-podestas-twitter-account-may-have-been-hacked/
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/12/clinton-campaign-chairman-john-podestas-twitter-account-may-have-been-hacked
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember when his e-mails got hacked because an easy fucking password lol

lol remember your first day here, yesterday

stop being such a faggot

also lol

That never happened though.

Ah the irony of Trump supporters crying about liberal "fake news" whilst they fall for stuff like this.

Truly pathetic.

must have missed this. fucking hell did he really get hax0rd?
anyone else?

*lol

Dat reddit spacing

yes it did
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/12/clinton-campaign-chairman-john-podestas-twitter-account-may-have-been-hacked/

This was a beautiful day. I never found out - Was an user lying, or did somebody really send pizza to his house?

Please archive it
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/12/clinton-campaign-chairman-john-podestas-twitter-account-may-have-been-hacked

It was a leaf. Podesta hadn't changed his iTunes password in an e-mail that was published to Wikileaks, and the password worked for his Twitter and other things as well.

yeah they got into his Netflix and Amazon accounts. I wish I had saved more screencaps.

ive been typing documents all day today at work and thats just how i do it

so fuck off and bring me some tasty burgero

Remember when namefaggotry was frowned upon?

lmao thanks for the reminder. forgot all about it.

it still is, he's a fucking faggot

>namefaggotry
>noko
Wew lad