What the fuck have you dont this time Sup Forums

Why cant you just accept that this is a private company and it can do whatever it wants.

Why cant you just accept that women are just as able to work in tech and leadership as men

Can you just roll over and die?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/debatten/sexismus-bei-google-ein-ungeloestes-problem-15145545.html
github.com/asciimoo/searx/wiki/Searx-instances
youtu.be/ASj81daun5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Snicker... the lezboos will turn google into etsy

Never.

Get THAT through your head. Our knees don't bend. Our heads are held high by providence. You picked your enemy, and proven yourself foolish.

>the left suddenly believes companies should be able to employ who they want

>a private company

it's a monopoly and as such should be seized by the government and broken up

>a private company and it can do whatever it wants.
as soon as it started taking advantage of government resources, it's not fully private and can't do whatever it wants

Indeed. The example of AT&T is all kinds of pertinent to Google. It should be ended, and soon.

I'm afraid of what Google will do. What's the best search engine to switch to?

>The gamergate boogeyman is still a thing

This.

Additionally, freedom of speech is so important that it justifies additional regulation regarding companies dealing with speech and communication, to make sure it is not abused to silence oppositional views.

I'll never stop

>Why cant you just accept that this is a private company and it can do whatever it wants.
Because it's fun.

>Why cant you just accept that women are just as able to work in tech and leadership as men
No they can't.

>Can you just roll over and die?
Soon!

Who writes this shit? They really don't give a shit if they just lie about everything.

duckduck

if they don't have a boogeyman, they'd have to face the reality that they're doing something wrong. they'll never let it go

>they canceled a meeting

OMFG no way! What a huge story!

why do these faggots constantly harp on about gamergate, it died in 2015.

Don't looks for things yourself. CNN knows best what you need to see.

good we need media to cover this more often so that normies will be redpilled about the cancer of sjws and leftist scums.

Women are just as good if they work as hard as men, the fact is that the majority of women don't even take CS in account, despite the lower bar setting and subsidies.
It's just a fucking preference, there's no reason in trying to force 50/50.

What's it monopolizing? .

It was founded on a CIA Grant and actively works with the us government

It's not exactly a private company, more like a successful CIA shell company

It is their only point of reference.

>Why cant you just accept that this is a private company and it can do whatever it wants.
I'll never accept this. Workers have just as much right to determine the terms and conditions of work as management. At-Will employment is a hollow bankrupt concept.

>tfw alt right is the current gamergate boogeyman
what label is next?
I vote for nigger-nazis
if we all call ourselves nigger-nazis they cant pull the same strategy unless they want to normalize the word

aww what's the matter google you don't like people poking their noses in your business

stings don't it cunts

its time to another company show up and put some beautiful capitalism competition on the table. when consumers are unhappy its their right to stop using it.

Still can't believe you guys let them write the narrative on GG.

>company receives federal grants to build data centers
>company sells user data to government that is bought with taxpayer dollars

privately owned my ass

I fish for a living, I run a 110' trawler in Alaska half the year, Oregon the other half. The next time I get the scent of discontent and I feel that my crew has been triggered, I'm going to cancel all planned activities for the week and all meetings so that we can retreat to our bunks and read in quiet until we're fit to discuss things without being overly triggered

They ended up looking like retards in the end anyway. People have blamed a twitter spergout over video games for everything from bomb threats to Trump being elected. You can instantly write off anyone concerned about gamergate as a hysterical idiot.

>alt-right

Retards will think your comment is pure conspiracy theory without doing any research on a search engine that isnt Google

Considering they control the media through which the narrative is filtered, is it any shock?

Because GG exposed their strategy and they feel a need to crush it once and for all
>outlet 1 makes up a lie
>2nd outlet says "outlet 1 is reporting..."
>3+ say "multiple outlets are reporting..."
You've now reported a lie as truth
This is why people don't trust the media. Not because of Trump, not because of isms, but because of their own hubris and arrogance.

Take a guess

>bootlicking
Why can't you accert the that you are in fact subhuman?

>private company and it can do whatever it wants
they have to follow the constitution of the USA or get the fuck out.

>a synthetic boogieman created by the left that was co-opted by controlled opposition like spencer

The entire alt-right doesn't even act in the way white supremacists should act, they're the faggy pussy version of it.

Why can't you accept everyone who works there and supports this shit is getting doxxed?

Faggotry

After you fish cunt

>it can do whatever it wants
Except it can't. There's law and there's also market, that will punish it.

I'm sorry user. But Goggle needs to burn. It's been a long time coming.

They have zero respect for humanity and never have. Humanity is, to them, nothing more than a resource to be harvested in pursuit of A.I.

If you weren't actually 12 years old you'd already know this.

Actually, the left has passed so many anti discrimination law that they have shot themselves in the foot. Y
The left is the father of the kkk and communism and fascism they are about to be fema camp'd unironically.

>gamergate
>harassment campaign
oh dead media, never change
>but why won't people trust journalists anymore!?

No one cares about your shitty tradie career. Just catch my fish, shut the fuck up, and let the educated make decisions and analyze.

Was it the mysterious hacker known as Sup Forums?

>confirming OPs implication that Google is privately owned and that we live in a free market system
FUCKING WRONG YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS
SEE

>gamer gate style attack

Gee wow yea it's all those nerdy gamers faults. It's not like they were trying to fight bias in games journalism or anything.

>accept that this is a private company

Google was founded on a DARPA grant and has been heavily subsidized by taxpayers since

I love how every """""journalist""""" is writing a hit piece on the guy while ignoring that he is pro-diversity. If anything this whole clusterfuck is more proof that the left is eating itself. When you silence the moderates and have to lie to save face you're fucking up really bad.

DuckDuckGo >Google botnet

youre going down you kike alphabet soup pieces of shit

It's privately owned by the deep state oligarchs who wish to remain private.

Search

However, it describes itself as competing in internet advertising, so it appears to have a much smaller market share than it's "competitors".

I disagree that monopolies should be broken up. Why compete at all if what you're going to create will only result in having your company seized from you by the government?

Capitalism and Communism both ensure monopoly. The difference is that with capitalism, a firm which reaches monopoly status will be the result of an intense selection/evolutionary process. The product quality will be higher, the cost will be lower, the organization will be more efficient, and the leadership will react better to public concern. Some of these qualities may degrade over time. But there's no other way around it.

It makes no sense to bust up monopolies. Life is bad enough with an assured death. If the same were true for your business, you'd never bother winning in the first place.

Where's the evidence that Sup Forums has been harassing Google employees? I'm calling bullshit

>Over the past two days, I have had the chance to meet with so many people here, and I have read each of your emails carefully. The vast majority of you are very supportive of our decision. A smaller percentage of you wish we would do more.

Is this guy an idiot? I always thought CEOs of large companies were smart.
What did he expect people to do?

>James Damore was fired for criticizing Google's policy. I better write to the CEO of the company disagreeing with his decisions.

obligatory

Surprisingly, there was a relatively neutral article about him in the German media, of all places.
faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/debatten/sexismus-bei-google-ein-ungeloestes-problem-15145545.html

tradie career at 620k net last year after a long drydock and hull repair, enjoy yourself wage cuck

Based Potatoboy

>they are comparing the current Google situation to Gamergate

Considering a very strong argument can be made that GG is directly responsible for the current situation the left finds themself in, resurrecting the specter of that bogeyman is the last thing they should be doing. But, interrupting your enemies and all that.

CAN'T YOU JUST ROLL OVER AND DIE ALREADY!

I use searx.me or one of it's clones github.com/asciimoo/searx/wiki/Searx-instances

>Why cant you just accept that women are just as able to work in tech and leadership as men
who is marissa mayer?

Could someone's link me to the document? Thank you.

In a free market a company can do what they want, ok.

But so can their customers.

If only they knew the founder of the vilest anti-diversity website in the world works for them.

that reminds me, did zoe quinn/chelsea van valkenberg's book get released yet?

did it suck so much that no one bothered talking about it?

We GamerGaters will fight to the FUCKING end even if it means we team up with Reddit. Unlike sjws on the regressive left we're fucking principled and determined to get the fucking job done. Lmao I'd just like them to try and stop us...

Sup Forums is going to MAKE them bake us a Nazi cake and like it.

> advertising (adwords duhh)
> video content (jewtube shekles for content creators)
> search engine results (you are nothing if youre not on the first pages of google)
> mobile ecosystem (shitloads of make and forget devices with no support, even in their own nexus line)
> browsers (chrome is the new IE)
> mail - try setting up mail server, get all your mail moved to gmails spam silently for years because 'bad IP neighborhood' even though you own a full /24 subnet and haven't sent a single spam message ever but since you are nobody you can just kindly FUCK OFF because email is for big players only.
> etc etc...

>this is a private company and it can do whatever it wants.
I can do it as well

This

stepping on ((their)) agenda is gods work.

FUGGIN GOOBERGADE!!!!!!

It's an obvious bait, but I'm tired of these """libertarians""" saying this "private company" argument over and over. Being a private company doesn't defend you from criticism, faggot.

Because fuck you that's why

Sup Forums SHOULD indeed accept this. A private company can do whatever it wants. Oh wait, I'm not allowed to not serve gays and dindus, and I'm not allowed to discriminate against them either. I take that back. Such a thing as a private company doesn't exist in our current society.
For many reasons. Firstly, it's anti-science. On average, women can't do these things. Also, it's degenerate. Women should be home taking care of the family. They should not be at work. They definitely shouldn't be building careers.
>Can you just roll over and die?
I'm already dead on the inside.

checked

Gamergate 2.0 incoming

They can't stop gamergate so they're trying to censor us. They tried before and had their asses handed to them. We're unstoppable and we will fucking win

We have anti discrimination laws. They are using discriminatory highering practices. The left went from let's try to ignore race and sex when evaluating people to lets use race and sex evaluating people.

He typed with his chubby cheeto dust stained fingers, hunched over on his keyboard, face almost touching the monitor. Triumphant, he took a big confident swig of mountain dew, staight from the 40oz bottle.
And as the green liquid dribbled down his chin and glistened in the light of his monitor, he knew, OP had just been BTFO.

This.

>telling someone that they're factually incorrect is an attack

So do feminists know any other tricks besides playing the victim and making up lies?

That pic is incredibly cringy

>two years now and they are still talking about gamergate
How could some hideous whale fucking guys for easy game reviews blow up this big? Fucking hilarious

AIM... READY... FIRE!

CHHHAARRRGEE!

THE REGRESSIVE LEFT SHALL NEVER OVERCOME US! WE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR OUR VIDYA

youtu.be/ASj81daun5Q

Google is watching you.
Jewgle is Skynet.
Smash ZOG and smash those who serve ZOG.

This is more an ahriment against caputalism though.
Also there is a think that should be done with google and similar companies. They should be banned from collecting any, even anonimous information.

If only there were something to attack to. If only we were in danger of dying. Just imagine how much purpose world war 3 would bring to our lives.

Also, it's 'ready, aim, fire.'

>actually believing that Google is privately owned and has become the monopoly it is through capitalism
it's thought-out cringe like this that makes me want to reach through the screen and wrap my hands around the posters neck
>be you
>embark on a journey of critical thinking
>your thoughtful journey started at a fork in the road
>you took the wrong path
>then you elaborately thought about something that was completely false
congratulations, you're totally fucking lost

Aww triggered sweetheart? Go back to tumblr snowflake

Good.
Make them afraid to go to work.

>Make them afraid to go to work.
I really fucking hate it when people go after each other's jobs. Just stop. Even your degenerate enemies have families to feed. A pack of cats, if nothing else.

>40oz Mtn Dew
Spotted the Gaygle "Truth Minister".

When you're all hiding in your homes, we'll burn them down with you inside.

If all it took was a little memo to stop you from going to work, you must not have been that intent on going to work in the first place