Did he really deserve this?

Did he really deserve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5484y_Jythk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If we didn't take out Gaddafi and Hussein, we wouldn't have the refugee problem.

Probably not.

Can't step on the toes of the international Jew and live, goyim.

Exactly.

In order to black Europe, they had to take out the strong, stable regimes.

Absolutely not

yeah Saddam and his lovely sons wouldn't have caused any disasters after the one that led to their downfall ;)

When you are dictator, there is a bull's-eye on your back. Many people were killed by him and he got what he deserved. It's sad to see anyone being beaten to death and pleading for their life, but not all men are innocent.

In a way yes and no.The guy was shitty tyrant ( the bad kind) so yes, but at the same time he held the niggers at bay form Europe so no.

Top kek. I watched the video nearly 50 times in the span of 1 week.
Same with the saddam hussain hanging.
Good times.

Shekel for a good goy

Yes...he was a worthless sandnigger dictator.

Do you know the things done to people in his regime?

What goes around comes around.

That being said, Libya and Europe would be better off with him still around.

>we came, we saw, he died
*cackles*

Absolutely not. Saddam, questionable, but Gaddafi, absolutely not.

This. And they're trying the same with Assad.

The guy was brutal but no he didn't
Beside you can't have a stable secular government in sandnigger land without being very autocratic

Nope. poor guy

I felt some sympathy for him and his suffering at the end, but he was a absolute turd of a human.

The lesson here is don't fuck with the petro dollar. Especially when your country is swimming in riches. Idiot.

Gaddafi unironically did literally nothing wrong.

>pleading for life
This faggot and hussain were talking shit up until their last minutes. They earned my respect for not being too cowardly

When you're feeling kind of crass, cause the rebels stick your ass! That's Gaddafi!

he was an Arab Muslim so kind of

I get it, everyone you don't agree with is a Jew. You are really no better than a SJW calling everyone a Nazi. It's so much easier to label and name call than come up with a rational argument.

and Hitler

T. Shlomoberg

Yes. He funded and supported the IRA

Dude got anally raped with a combat knife

That's the price of /attempting/ to disrupt the petrodollar

be afraid.

Oh yeah those WMDs man we sure found em and they totally existed

It's not like he got his ass kicked back in the 90s and decided to do whatever the west wanted him to or anything

Yellow cake nigga

Yellow cake

In all seriousness though you're a fucking idiot and I'm glad your country is being overrun with the blowback of killing sadaam

>Did he really deserve this?

Absolutely.

At the same time, he was exactly the type of leader that Muslims need. Look at the state of Iraq and Libya now: politically extremely unstable countries, and there is no denying they were better off when Gaddafi and Saddam were still in power.

Don't drop that shit!

Actually, his country was in the right path and was one of the best countries in Africa.

Can you share those videos?

The brits took him from a ride sadly, we educated him and helped him lead and when we got fed up with him we couldn't ged rid of him. He just wanted the best for his people and got fucked over.

HyperNormalisation explains it better

fpbp

Beware the petroleum industry. It kills it's enemies fast.

He built the worlds biggest aquifer system just to provide people fresh water, something they've literally never had before.

You tell me if he was such a bad guy.

Thank you for further proving my point.

Fuck off kike.

Im Mobilfagging right now, I'll need to make webms.
Saddam was the one talking the most shit though.
>"you people cant do this. This is a crime. You think the US wants to help you? You people are stupid and deserve whats coming. You have no idea what you're doing. Fuck you people. Your children are damned by your actions, just wait until they start dropping bombs on our country. Fuck you people"
Theres more :^)

no it was called for by jew bankers because he was going to put forward a gold currency. not backed by gold but made of gold. they were minting it looked kinda like little gold plates not round coins then the united states sent in mercenary forces from jordan and said it was a civil war and jews wanted some combat training so they sent in the idf

Born too early, good ally candidate against the jus

>Do you know the things done to people in his regime?

Lurk more

He WAS a muslim, so yes.

>build great 3rd world nation
>the envy of mudhutistanese everwhere
>get assassinated by Obama/CrazyEyesClinton
one day Babylon, one day....

>I know nothing about history but read a lot of news articles :^)
What you mean to say is we found no nuclear weapons in Iraq, we know however that he had WMDs because he used them to kill a load of kurds.

This.

Gaddafi literally restricted African immigration to Europe in exchange for good oil trade deals with France and Italy.

Did anyone Hillary has done same to deserve it?

You have a knee-jerk nigger mentality just like the people you hate.

The thing is that there are people who deserve worse than what he got.

>did you know how frightful he was
did you know all the good he did for so many? The Great Man Made River for starters.

You didn't get called a Jew, you were called a Goy, get your terminology straight

It's your fault, American

Fuck off kike

Yeah like 20 fucking years ago, who the fuck cares? Get over it faggot.

>(((american))) flag
>they
kys

And btw no, he didn't have shit, we searched that country from stem to stern and there were no chemical weapons, there were no WMDs if any kind.

Too bad your ancestors didn't get firebombed in WW2

No.

One of the only figures of stability that the region has ever had.

I'd love to watch it... Is it on liveleak?

GADDAFI DID NOTHING WRONG

Gaddafi was a great man. Also Hillary's "We came we saw he died" proved shes is a full-blown psychopath. Americans have no business destroying sovereign nations like Libya. You Ameritards will reap some bad karma soon.

If you wanted to buy a car, the government under gaddafi's regime payed 50%. If you got married, got a kid or wanted to buy a house, most of it would be paid by government. Oil prices were 3 cents a liter.. And most importantly he used sharia law, and kept all those africans out of europe. He was not all bad.

Part of it, but we sure as hell didn't deserve him.

You should be able to view it on youtube, liveleak vimeo. Its everywhere.
The saddam vid is gnarly, after they hang him people are freakinging out and as they drop his body, everyone rushes in and you can see his neck is all elongated by like 6 inches.

No but it was all part of the plan to flood us with niggers.

>Did he really deserve this?

thats no way to treat a west point graduate

Yes he did. You think sandniggers can mess around with the petrodollar?

He was good to his people, so no.

We bombed the fuck out of that. And all factories making the pipes and other parts. It was getting to easy for Libyans, had to turn up the difficulty.
And now we sell them water.

Libyans bit the hand that fed. RIP

Yes. But everybody else lost with this happening, his countrymen, Europe.
The political prisoners were left to rot, Africans rushed the Mediterranean, the country got fucked.

I understand what "Shekel for a good goy" is inferring. If someone doesn't agree with your echo chamber, you're a Jew or in this case, controlled by Jews.

>petrodollar
Thank you user. It took forever for someone to finally mention this on the thread

No, he didn't. We should have traded with him, gotten on his good side. We'd have less refugees and less raiders in Libya as it is now. RIP, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.

Fuck off kike

Of course he did.
The problem is if we deserved what happened to him. That's probably a no.
Also, everybody who came after him deserves the same.

But,again, was he somebody who deserves to burn forever in hell? There's only one answer: yes.

I'm against capital punishment. APART for tyrants. Any tyrant needs to know that there's only one possible conclusion after he has violated his people. Any tyrant, in every time and in every place.

Call it the Sword of Damocles, or the Monarchomachs, or the Nurember Trials, or whatever. Their actions should have consequences on them.

No.

Obama and Hillary have his blood on their hands.

He didn't deserve it. He died only becouse of threating world banking cartels that he will create his own gold currency It is a death threat for modern banking but also something that must be done so we can live normal lifes again.

Gaddafi was very good person if we take into consideration that he was African and muslim

jew freemason cops murdered captain morgan and bill cooper

t. human trafficker

This, RIP gentle general

No. Fuck US backed islamists.

Lockerbie was CIA.

Stop it.

I thought it was a metal pole or something not a knife? Jezzz

youtu.be/5484y_Jythk

Of course not. He was a fucking bro.

Worth 200 billion. Couldn't just buy an island somewhere far away and live without worry. The americans gave him up no way muzzies could have found him

this
and ,NO

[spoiler]Pray to god you don't drop that shit[/spoiler]

Libyan war was totally unnecessary. Another US intervention catastrophe that led to the immigration crisis. After the civil war, the American-funded ''moderate'' terrorists turned a thriving peaceful Arab country into another Afghanistan. Thank to these American war-mongering politicians Europe is now flooded with blacks, Gaddafi as the barrier that stopped them from crossing the Middle East-Europe border

>massacres his own people
>the world steps in to stop him and defend democracy

WOWWWWWW

>lobert defending murderous dictators
what's new?

Yes. The majority of Libyans were sick of him. It showed in protests - 80% of the country marched the streets asking for a fair elections in which they could finally put forward their own candidates for a change.

You're a fucking retarded mong playing right into (((their))) hand
G-dawg was based and did nothing wrong
>muhh dictator
Off yourself

>live without worry
I never understood why some of these guys didnt just go with the flow and relax.
Even the fat nork kid, he's got a good thing going and now he's going to end up being pulled out a spider hole, paraded through the main streets of Seoul and hanged for "crimes"

fpbp

Fek off peasant.