Unite the Right

UNITE THE RIGHT

Saturday at 12 PM - 5 PM
Charlottesville, Virginia

Lee Park
201-299 2nd St, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902

dailystormer.com/uniting-the-white-the-white-wing-is-getting-its-act-together/

In response to the Alt-Right's peaceful demonstration in support of the Lee Monument on May 13th, the City of Charlottesville and roving mobs of Antifa have cracked down on the First Amendment rights of conservatives and right wing activists. They have threatened our families, harassed our employers and tried to drive us from public spaces with threats of intimidation. We are not afraid. You will not divide us.

DISCORD LINK TO THE ALT RIGHT DISCORD: flyt.it/DBV4GF (its just a link shortener, don't worry)

Thousands are going to turn out, both nationalists and antifa, and both sides are gearing up (pics to come). If you're looking for a ride, lodging, or others to go with, there should be a lot still available through the Daily Stormer forums and the Faceberg. Godspeed anons.

This is an event which seeks to unify the right-wing against a totalitarian Communist crackdown, to speak out against displacement level immigration policies in the United States and Europe and to affirm the right of Southerners and white people to organize for their interests just like any other group is able to do, free of persecution.

#UniteTheRight

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/occdissent/status/896058101610168320
mobile.twitter.com/NBC29/status/896037401331720194
dailystormer.com/psa-when-the-internet-becomes-real-life-and-the-alt-right-hits-the-street-you-wanna-be-ready/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

Sometimes i wish i was a John so i could go out there and blast antifa weaklings.
GOD SPEED!

Bump you cucks

Can't wait to get comfy and watch the livestreams. Antifa gonna get destroyed.

bumpi

BAMPS

Almost time to rock and roll

En route

have you got that gif of the SS logo with the troops marching inside the letters by any chance?

Are hispanic alt-righters allowed to attend this rally? (Asking for a friend), white person here :)

As long as he hates commie's and doesn't want more spics to immigrate he's cool

Police setting up barricades

thanks user for making this thread - last OP

also a list of rules and guidelines for those going to the event

>"VIRGIN"ia
What a coincidence.

Supposedly the National Guard have been called in in advance

mobile.twitter.com/occdissent/status/896058101610168320

Glory to you brother. One of us is worth at least 10 of them

Shields being made by the League of the South

Helmets by the Traditionalist Worker's Party

mobile.twitter.com/NBC29/status/896037401331720194

Somebody stashed a long knife on park property

The park is right across the street from the homeless shelter and is filled with homeless people. It belongs to them.

that could be an attempt by the left to have the rally stopped because of the perception that it would be too dangerous

It's too bad the event is still taking place at Lee park. ;-)

That's what I'm being told. I heard it on the radical agenda from the dude organising the event.

Apparently Cantwell had 30 or so guys at a nearby Walmart, and someone called the cops on him because he was carrying.

someone get rid of those fucking pepes and wojaks if that poster is going to be shared seriosuly

Is this official or some tard
>no uggos
That's definitely not legit, this whole set of rules is a subversion.

>no morbidly obese autists larping

why would we want people like that at a serious event

Too late now

14a prevents you from restricting them regardless. It's a nice series of requests you've got there, but the organizers have tossed the no weapons stipulation in their latest update during the daily shoah

Stay current

These rules are quite reasonable

Seriously if you're fat or a neckbeard and you MUST GO then wear an antifa shirt. The right wing values fitness as a fundamental value

>but I'm fat AND right wing!
If that's the case you're either new to bring right wing or you don't take yourself or the movement seriously enough.

t. /fit/izen

>bring right wing
Well fuck I obviously meant being

Any leftists that are thinking about coming, dont. There are federal agents in some antifa groups

Which moron is going to enforce these rules, you tittering housewife?

I'm not really that familiar with Richard Spencer and his politics really, but I'm actualy more curios as to why his head is shaped like an egg. Is this a genetic disorder or is it because of the hairstyle/haircut?

It's a courtesy to not embarrass the group that you claim to represent

I don't claim any kinship with you tards, I'm just coming to see what's to be seen, have a nice chat, and not get swamped by opportunistic jackals pretending to be liberals. The shotgun is part and parcel to two of those three objectives.

ANDREW ANGLIN's the DAILY STORMER presents the goal for the end of SUMMER OF H88
dailystormer.com/psa-when-the-internet-becomes-real-life-and-the-alt-right-hits-the-street-you-wanna-be-ready/
This thing's a hell of a white pill.

Cringe

So you're bringing your rolls and your shotgun to partake in an event that you're indifferent about?

I looked through the facebook group page (before they took it down) and if being fit is a req, that doesn't leave many people. Most of them look like fat inbred killers from a horror movie.

Fuck you. I'm comin'.

You right to gather and speak without fear of intimidation or assault is of paramount interest to me.

Okay i get that but why does that involve a shotgun? I mean that implies the lefties are gonna have guns and according to them only cops should have guns

ok edgelord

Do those who can't read it for whatever reason, it basically talks about PR- we have to look organized, we have to look disciplined, we have to look smart, we have to look sexy. We need some kind of uniform, whether it's like Identiy Evropa's white fitted polos, Nordic Youth's crisp white shirts and green ties, or Golden Dawn's black fitted shirts and military fatigues. We want to look cool, and be proud of ourselves- men and women are attracted to this for different reasons. We want teenagers sneaking out at night to go to our meetings, and then being sent there by their parents because we stay out of trouble (which we must).
As Jared Taylor said at this years AmRen, whites have turned a corner for the first time in his life. This is the awakening. See pic related. They're afraid.

If you give a damn about white advocacy, it's best to look good.

I'm planning on coming. I'm bringing a few folks on the spectrum. I don't think they've looked into this event at all and probably are going to get hit with a bottle of cement, I really don't care at this point considering I've been responsible for all accommodations/planning/driving etc. Why are WN's such pieces of lazy shit?

There's talk of more IEDs, improvised weapons and water bottles filled with cement. I'm going armed just in case they need to dig another blm rifleman out with a suicide robot

You are allowed any gun that can be concealed carried- so, no shotgun.
However, a Mosque, a Synagogue, and an Antifa chapter are plotting to attack. Use your shields and your batons for defense, we don't want a fiasco and a leftist turned into Swiss cheese.
Keep in mind that people will want to kill you, and that's what makes staying calm hard. A 9 year old- 9 years old!- killed himself after intense bullying for his whiteness. They hate us- but they also fear us. That is the key.

1) respectfully fuck yourself
2) we all know what happened at Kent State
3) I am taking all reasonable precautions in my carry even at detriment to my immediate safety
4) I'm still banking on nothing happening and everyone going home cussing each other out rather than on gurneys

Scouts motto: Always Be Prepared

bump

bumparino