Is the left out meming is irl?

Hey anons, with the nuclear holocaust approaching rapidly, I think it's as good a time as ever to make some dank memes. The left have recently spent thousands to inflate a large chicken resembling president Trump near the White House. We should turn it into a meme to ruin their fun. Pic related

Chicksen wants proofs

LOL! GOBBLE GOBBLE, DRUMPFY! GOBBLE GOBBLE!

What does it even mean? Are they implying he's a coward? What is he afraid to do?

They aren't wrong. Trump has a huge white cock.

You're thinking too deeply into this, it's a media game and nothing more.

This. Memes work best when they are immediately recognizable. This is Yahoo comments style, bored 50 year old housewife tier. The left can say Trump is a lot of things, but he has so far done nothing cowardly.

>dank memes

That's a really neat gif.

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

Why do people think we are going to get nuked. Do they not realise that North Korea has been talking this same shit for two decades now? I dont understand why they think Norks are now going to be serious about it. And do they understand the level of our military? Someone explain this to me.

>lefties
>meming

Pick one

>t. Liberal Revolutionaries
This is literally the only thing they have. They are still bitter about their loss so they do childish things like this and call Trump orange..

2/10 they should spread it themselves or ask their mudshit allies for help. Not gone load the bots with it

The rooster was from last summer. The guy bought this without doing any research to what the asian rooster meme was.

>liberals
>memeing

Good start user. This is one memable, chicken. I can't wait to get home from work.

>Trump is a thin skinned emotional reactionary who is going to get us in to a nuke war with NK!! He's dangerous!! Seriously!
>Let's troll him by calling him chicken XD
>What is cognitive dissonance?

This attempt at "getting back at Drumpf" backfired spectacularly. The chicken was originally used to promote a prosperous new year (hence Trump), and Trump supporters are absolutely loving it and making memes with it.

5 5's wasted

get me a png of it and I can get to work

How much would it cost to paint the chicken black, and get blowup representations of "juice" and "gorilla"?

I hate niggers, but I heard about this kid and it's really sad.

Not even a little

HOLY SHIT IT'S A GIANT TRUMP TENDIE! MEMES ARE REAL, NOW!

Sure, the kid and his situation is definitely sympathetic. But it would be funny to see how long it took the lefties to make the connections.

someone who is capable of not getting caught, go and pop that thing

When the left tries to meme it isn't funny. Y'all seem to have no sense of humor.

they're implying PRESIDENT Trump has a big cock.

I think it's adorable, desu

I did not know the origin of the Trump chicken.

I no longer desire to see it popped or burned.

they did a thing with donald duck during his campaign. Its all just fake news bullshit leftist death throws we are seeing. i cant believe they still think this has any effect on anyone who isnt mentally damaged.

Of course we're memeing the fuck outta traditionalists

we managed to get you to nominate and elect a literal criminal, known sexual assault artist, and unabashed con man as the leader of your movement.

it's all over but the tearing apart of your entire political wing from the inside out. Then nothing can stop muh cultural marxism. We've been playing at this since 1850, motherfuckers. We play hard, you got played hard, let's all pop some popcorn and share it around since we're getting rid of private property or whatever the agenda is (i'm just one of the memers, don't ask me bout that stuff)

RIP my PS Skills

They're calling him a chickenhawk because he dodged the draft but wants to send us all to war.

Look, I made a chicken! Resistance! Fuck Trump!

Yeah if anything they are promoting Trump. The fact that the left thinks this is a burn is the funny part.

checked

>i'm just one of the memers
Please share a meme.

Just go and spray a swastika on it.

>we managed to get you to nominate and elect a literal criminal, known sexual assault artist, and unabashed con man as the leader of your movement.

Clinton was over 20 years ago, faggot.

Is a draft really implied if we went to war? Dont we have a strong enough force already?

>You just remembered the DNC actually tried to belittle trump during the election by going to Trump rallies wearing Donald Duck costumes

Now you know why we make fun of libcucks everyday

I like the chicken. They are bad at this because I love Trump and don't see the chicken as offensive.

That looks adorable.

checked
wasted
suicidal