The government of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea rejects secret policies. It works for the people...

The government of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea rejects secret policies. It works for the people, and only the people, so it does not need to keep secrets like the warmongers of the USA. There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda, which seeks to portray the United States as a poor set-upon nation that would like world peace, but just has to keep a military stationed around the globe to “police” all the world’s “trouble spots.” In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

I like that picture. I'm going to save it and have it made into chirstmas cards.

>I'm going to save it and have it made into chirstmas cards
Thats what a american warmonger would say.

The warmongers in the United States Congress are not aware of, or they're blind to the fact that what they are doing will bring about the type of war that will end America completely as a power in the world.

kek

I that John McCain on the pallet?

You just don't get the humor. That "saw" is completely ridiculous so the picture is quite obviously fake to the point of being funny.

You're equivalent would be a picture of mama Merkel wielding a fantasy RPG sword and chopping up Turkish children.

Looks like a Japanese pull saw.. I have a few

>That "saw" is completely ridiculous

Is that what that's supposed to be lol

audable kek

>You just don't get the humor
No I do not understand american warmonger humor.

City boys.. what's that thing?

Derp

I'd don't work for me

That's my point. What American soldier would be issued a Japanese pull saw?

Good. War is gods intended plan for us. Its when we are at peace that stagnation sets in. Let there be eternal war and let the strong rise up.

Because none of that shit ever happened? What you have to understand is that lil' Kim uses the US like the US uses him. Lil' Kim tells his people that they've been in danger of US invasion for 50 years. It allows him to keep a total dictatorial grip on the population.

Then the US uses the norks to justify feeding more billions into the military industrial complex.

They both talk tough, but love that the other exists because the other side can be used to fuel their own agendas.

Hail Kali, the great bringer of new worlds, let her grace wash apon us in war and death. Usher in the new with the blood of the old.

When did German actually turn into flaming faggots?

>Then the US uses the norks to justify feeding more billions into the military industrial complex.

Right now, the government is spending billions of dollars supporting the problem-makers in the U.S. economy - the polluters, despoilers, incarcerators, and warmongers.

>. Lil' Kim tells his people that they've been in danger of US invasion for 50 years.
becouse they are in danger, you are right infront their front door and if there were not the nukes you would already invade north korea.

Oy wey. It's another shoa

No soldier is issued a saw, so if they needed to saw a head open, they would pick up a saw, which would be the type of saws in Korea, which is the type of saw he is hold.

>WW 1
>WW 2

German lecturing anyone

They thought their last dictator had never pooped.

Get out of here with that shit. The DPRK serves the Kim family, and nothing else.

What do you call it?

You guys have the one where he's force feeding her a hotdog?

>The DPRK serves the Kim family, and nothing else.
And the united states of jewmurica serves the jews, and nothing else.

american warmongering.

>American warmongering

Nigga, you know you declared war on the U.S.?

american imperialists are still occuping us after more then 70 years of war.

I never denied that.

Now address what I actually said instead of deflecting the argument.

you forced us with your jewish tricks like you try now with north korea.

The US, DPRK, South Korea, China and every other country are all controlled from one source. You're not redpilled enough yet, my German friend.

>for the people
This bonapartist meme needs to end

>you

I want no part of peace with savages who throw acid on and gun down young girls going to school.

Better get the Muslims out then

Why were the north Korean people told that Kim Jong Il never pooped?

Is that Trump on the left?

american propaganda

Until now I hadn't realized that methamphetamine abuse was such an issue in Germany. OP has shown me I was in error as his delusional rant is obviously the product of meth addiction and faggotry.

Seriously OP, unless this is B8 you are ignorant as the DPRK has a well established history of humans rights abuses to its citizens.

Anyways you should visit them and enjoy their "hospitality" awhile; hopefully acquiring a permanent case of brain death.

Not that it would be much of a difference in your case.

Muslims?

americans

I mean you're not off, I agree this country is fucked beyond reason and we caused so much grief to the world. I would leave but this country is a first world and I see no reason to

If the government has no secrets and works for the people, why are the people not allowed free access to the internet?

Euro cuck will shill

Becouse the goverment want to defend their people from american degeneracy and propaganda.

Shouldn't the people make that decision for themselves. They're denied access to more than just degenerate google garbage. I'd honestly rather live in a country where I had access to all information than a nation with forcefully subdued liberties, and that's just a baseline. Germany really is a grade A cuck at this point isn't it.

What can be done though? NK is a shithole whether you're memeing or not, but the US on the other had has given gun to Mexican and South American drug cartels, we've funded and aided terrorist and Islamic groups who have affiliations with terrorist. We send our youth to die in Afghan poppy fields so people can become another heroin statistic in the US. I can go on and on we are the most corrupt country out there. This makes me really sad Germanbro but what can be helped?

>there is people out there that actually believe this propaganda

Whoops, here you go

I find it hilarious that the gooks make a propaganda piece with American soldiers using a slope saw to torture someone. Projection much?

When you vote, vote for those who are not warmongers, and vote for those who respect human rights. When you see a president who doesn't respect human rights, don't vote for that person.

the cruel truth is hard to accept right?

People are fucking stupid, just look at every jackass who made it in office, ever wonder why chuck schumer and Paul Ryan keep making it into office? We're to busy focusing on trivial matters like gay marriage and legal weed than real issues. We're distracted by
Hollywood and fast food and we have nothing to show for it but Sticking our noses in other countries business. Our country is a disgrace

Why hide behind the krautfahne, nork? Let's see that rare flag with your shit-tier propaganda!

I think this is true.

why do you want to kill south korea

Why hide behind this racist biggot warmonger flag?

LOL, that's what the USSR told the world and I can tell you from parents that lived there there indeed was secret police.
>a politician, in this case a dictator caring for his people
This is very rare, and Jong Un isn't one of these exceptions

Those pics are horrifying. What the fuck is wrong with burgers.

Oh shit! Look at those old ass uniforms! You might as well post some pics with the guys wearing tricorner hats while a drummer boy kicks some gook's teeth in.

you are not fooling anyone here shlomo

Call me a burger one more time and see what happens mongoloid

It's not gonna happen, American are obsessed with violence. Ask any American in the country what they think of the Middle East and their answer is usually "bomb them to high hell!" Even though they couldn't even point out any middle eastern country on a map.

What are you talking about???? These pictures are fucking classic, I remember seeing the first one on one of my childhood Christmas tree ornaments.

That's true, American leftists think violence is the answer to all their woes.

americunts are not human. most people outside of the us would welcome it if kim nuke the us.

The only option to avoid war is the departure of the number one warmonger in the world US President Donald John Trump. The short time of his policy has brought disaster to the United States.

what? You didn't play 'saw the gook' when you were a kid? Yuropoors have no culture

What's wrong with the uniforms? Those images depict the Korean war.

Posts Korean propaganda of American hatred. Then posts his own hatred of Israel.

While you start a thread with North Korean propaganda.

Basu kimmu

Le 56% Face
Please meme those G.I face

Who's hiding?
And who's the warmonger here? Norks haven't exactly been putting out "hey, we're peace loving folks, leave us alOne or we'll fucking shoot you" like the Swiss. That's the Swiss line, and with that and their secret bank accounts, everyone leaves them alone. Norks could've done that too, but nah, Grandpappy Kim had to be all "muh Gommunism, muh Juche, death to American imperialism"

This is a racist and imperialist war. The warmongers who stole the White House have hijacked a nation's grief and turned it into a perpetual war on any non-white country they choose to describe as terrorist.

was for you

suck it hans!

Wow! Over half a century of conflict and the best this motherfucker can do is post shit from the last millennia.

You Have to Go Back !

>works for the people
>95% of the people are starving

more american propaganda.

the truth lasts forever.

The true history of North Korea!

(Actually what they are taught, not joking)

>Kim was working with the military and the evil American capacitalists were invading the country with planes and boats.

>when all seemed lost Kim, standing at the top of a mountain with his generals, hurled giant rocks and lighting bolts, crushing the evil imperialists.

That is actually what they are taught....

A white man would never use a pull saw unironically. It's barbaric.

yes it is true that imperialist americans were invading the country with planes and boats, they are teaching the truth.

Americans are babaric warmongers, cruelity knows no limits in your heads.

Just curious, why are North Koreans afraid of American hot dogs?

becouse they are poisoned

So you're for the war eh Hans?

Says the Kraut kek

This does not mean that you are warmongers, your goverment are.

- because hot dogs remind them of penises, and a 6" frankenfurter reminds them of their own inadequacy
-they know it's not made from dogs and think it's another American lie
-any food which can sustain life is forbidden to the Norkorean working class.

explain me what you are trying to tell me.

You people started two world wars or do they censor that in doucheland