Mediterranean men can cuck every ethnicity on this planet, from Northern Germanics...

Mediterranean men can cuck every ethnicity on this planet, from Northern Germanics, to subsuharan Africans and several Mohammedan tribes
The Southern European is literally an overall aesthetic breeding machine, with the body of an Atlas and the face of Apollon, no one can compete
Remember, I am not stating that Notherners are ugly, furthermore they are very handsome people, whether male and female, but they mostly lack masculinity

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20160517/why-italys-facing-a-birth-rate-apocalypse)
thelocal.se/20140723/swedes-most-beautiful-in-the-nordics
therichest.com/high-life/top-15-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-people/
reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/2dsqh5/is_there_any_truth_to_the_stereotype_that_on/?st=j68611u2&sh=e4c563db
quora.com/Why-are-Swedish-Scandinavians-stereotyped-as-attractive-and-British-as-unattractive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fun fact: Mediterranean cocks are the most powerful in the world. Merkel bows to us, better keep giving us those gibs.

This is an increadibly stupid post, coming from a Mediterranean man

You realize Southern Europe is quite poor, right? A woman will not fuck a man of lower class than her. Also he the "European" man you posted looks very Arabic btw and not even that attractive desu. Also maybe now Neuropean men lack masculinity, but that is not historically the case. Also Seurope men aren't that much better off rn anyway.

t. Arab

>You realize Southern Europe is quite poor, right?
facial aesthetics >> money
Keep paying her vacations to Southern Europe, cuck
>Also he the "European" man you posted looks very Arabic btw and not even that attractive desu
Delusional af

Oh come on man, you're telling me that guy isn't that attractive? post a pic of yourself then, leaf

Nordcucks bow down to the master bull

this. i make a habit of making blonds feel inferior next to beautiful blond women.
i'm an asshole, but I love the competition

money >>>>>>>>> body > facial aesthetics

ftfy

If you're not a manlet and hit the gym for 6 monthes you'll look more masculin than 80% of the men you're talking about
Yeah a dumb jobless man who shower once a month and can't say more than 10 words that's the dream of every European woman
facial aesthetics > money
If you're a women yes, otherwise no

Fucking hell. Blue eyes really are a feminine trait.
If you're a man and you have blue eyes you should kill yourself, no exceptions.

user, i ...

Depends
Mediterraneans with blue eyes look manly and attractive due to facial superiority

>meme flag
>subversive thread

Hmnnn....

You kikes need to up your game. Your shilling is hilariously obvious nowadays.

>fascism
>meme flag
How is your vacation in the South, cuck

he was a smart man and killed himself.
much better with light brown eyes. besides facial superiority we also have the golden skin when we tan. nordcucks BTFO

>with the body of an Atlas and the face of Apollon
You are correct sir never in the history of mankind has there ever been a fat greek or italian

Wow.. Who is this?

>The Southern European is literally an overall aesthetic breeding machine
>spain, portugal, italy and greece have some of the lowest birth rates in the world

really makes you think

really makes you think

Women like hot men and rich men, what race or where are you from doesn't matter
In pic typical Mediterranean men

It doesn't work that way. Women can easily have the wealth of a ugly but rich husband and the cocks of handsome but lower classes men at the same time.

Get a load of real world, leaf

>blue eyed blonde
>25% med
>25% anglo
>25% mick
>25% austria/pole

My genetic diversity gives me the ability to cuck literally every euro phenotype. Stay mad inbred eurocucks

Say what you will about the British and German girls who come in packs to Algarve every year to get plowed by Iberian brownies... but they sure do know how to cuck their men.

But not

>Turks

laughter.gif

>Iberian brownies
>brown
>not olive
Fuck off pardo, you have to go back

Shut up Poortugal. You're like the Greece of europe.

Too bad they are not white

>Too bad they are not white
So this is considered non-white ? Your lost.

kek
stupid gypsy

Shoulders like a ten year old.

t. mongrel

OP is either a fat filthy Greek, or a roach.

>Don't give him (You)s
>Sage goes in all fields

Fucking reddit thinking sage is some kind of downvote.

I am mediterrean and i'm an ugly dumb neet wtf

>Being this fucking summer

When I travel in Spain, Italy and southern France I literally make the "men" there look like babies. Sure, you guys can write all you want on the internet, but in reality you are manlets with the bone structure of 12-year old girls.

Sincerely, Nordic God

>Mediterranean men

You mean sand niggers?

cope. Height Face Frame. If you have these you are attractive, regardless of your phenotype.

>this is what Swedecucks actually believe

>ahaha guise i'm 180 cm im so tall lol at those meds sandnigs

My girlfriend is a cypriot

Anglos - 1
Meds - 0

192 cm

180cm is borderline manlet, but good for a Med

This. /thread

As long as you are white, of course. Being a nigger is automatically -2 points from your rating

>ex soviet bloc
>Mediterranean
American education, everyone

>tfw dago American

>being this autistic

look at pic related.

he is tall (necessity for being considered top tier male), has a very handsome face (jaw, chin, eyes width, positive canthal tilt, good hair, clean skin), has good frame (strong shoulder width, thick neck, strong jaw and decent size muscles but not too much). these are the things that make a man attractive. all your larping as a tall dark and handsome mediteranean don juan won't change that.

>You realize Southern Europe is quite poor, right? A woman will not fuck a man of lower class than her.

lmao you just revealed you're one of those "REEEE women wont fuck me because im not a rich chad", dude women will fuck a literal nigger fresh out of the boat if he has game

I frequently go clubbing and I've seen a lot of you slim lanklets. You guys are complete cucks that only get drunk but has no chance to get laid with our women, meanwhile I fuck swedish women every summer when they come here

same goes for this guy. Height Face Frame

Juan Betancourt, a spanish-cuban model raised in Barcelona

regardless of phenotype. this guy is 50% portugese, 25% german and 25% polish.

Strong delusion. There are ugly men in all countries but on average, Scandinavian men are considered the most attractive on earth ( look at the studies).

I've fucked plenty of Spanish women. Interesting how you call us lanklets just because we are tall, but the truth is most of us eat more than you and on average a 15-year old Nord is more robust than the average Spaniard who eats some bread and a glass of orange juice for breakfeast. Keep up delusion mate I'm sure it'll make you feel better.

Nice cherry pick
Who fucking cares of this model. The average North European is an autistic skinny nu-male (and probably half nigger considering the recent immigrations).

>tfw babyface, 5'8, narrow shoulders
>still get my dick wet

>game

cope.

Lol... you're the spare tire mid-section pink pig-skinned freckled beta-cuck making 6 figures and financing your wife's trip with her girlfriends to Santorini where Spyro and Georgios will be DPing her on a nightly basis with their thick Greek poles

t. blacked fetish country

Who do you consider Mediterranean?

Well yeah, Meds are Romans. It's literally been this way since those brown fucks usurped Greece as the center of Western Civilization.

Reminder

you wish shitskins

Imagine if he was pure german.

Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece

So much hate for us, huh? Pure insecurity. Scandinavians are taller and more robust than you on average, but I would say you have more handsome faces than us on average so it kind of balances out. No need to fight other whites.

Greeks,Italians,Spaniards and Southern France

>northern whites are athleti-

don't be so buttmad mario. as I said, it goes for all phenotypes.

mediteranean, slavic, nordic,... whatever type you are, if you have Height, Face and Frame you are a top tier male.

same here. still, no denying that if I was taller, had a better jaw I would slay much, much more

what studies?

I mean that's just how it is. Work with what you've got my man.

It's very low energy, sad.

>aesthetic breeding machine
>lowest fertility rates outside of South Korea
(thelocal.it/20160517/why-italys-facing-a-birth-rate-apocalypse)

>picks a guy with retard eyes

true. still, the guy on the left is anglo, not mediteranean.

and the guy on the right is more attractive than all the fat neets in this thread

>5'10"
DROPPED

thelocal.se/20140723/swedes-most-beautiful-in-the-nordics

therichest.com/high-life/top-15-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-people/

reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/2dsqh5/is_there_any_truth_to_the_stereotype_that_on/?st=j68611u2&sh=e4c563db

quora.com/Why-are-Swedish-Scandinavians-stereotyped-as-attractive-and-British-as-unattractive

its called 'using condoms' you nigger

>shitalians will go extinct in your life
LMAO

> is a shitskin, argument invalid.

>brown eyes
He's got at least 40% Mediterranean genetics

>implying you need 'studies' to break women off
Never change, Sweden.

>He is of Polish, Irish, Swedish and Spanish descent
>mfw you are right

north africans and arabs are more closley related to europe's bronze age population than nord cucks lol

>subhuman kike not showing flag trying to cause division between Nords and Meds

exactly, thanks and you too.

wow really? didn't know that. still, his face and frame are godtier so he more than makes up for that. he will never surpass prime Clint though.

t. Varg

the sources are all subjective.
swedish women are hot, swedish men are really feminine. both are equally retarded when it comes to politics.

here, have a (you)

1. poll only of nordic countries (what does a competition between cucks prove?

2. they literally only rate women

3. >reddit

4. only compare WOMEN height and obesity rates

you have to try harder

You all are fucking faggots for posting men you think are handosme ITT. Off yourselves you degenerate cock sucking queers

You're right Sven... let me introduce myself. I'm Tony. I extend my hand in brotherhood to my fellow caucusoid brother. Don't worry brother, your women are safe with us.

Never seen such a group of hardcore closet-cases.

Seems like every day there is a thread here about how one group of men is sexier than all the rest.

This.

>being this desperate.

Women only like Height Face Frame you retard. they don't give a shit about mediteranean, nordic , slavic or whatever autistic classifications.
if you are a manlet with a bad jaw and skinnyfat you are doomed, regardless of phenotype.

Oh, no!
Not Apollon!!