Violence? Are they serious?

So apparently some of the people at Google found the manifesto to be a "violent" measure. People were so scared of the "violent" threats that they stayed home for their safety. What a bunch of fucking pussies, I swear to God even women in the 1950's were tougher than most of the men today. Anybody who stayed home needs mental help. Actually nevermind, because they'll just wear it as a badge of honor and make all of us accommodate them.

Seriously though, do you think they can even comprehend what real violence is? Are they that big of a bunch of pussies to think a fucking written email was violence?

Bump. This is what happens when you grow up without getting into a fistfight at least once. Words begin to inflict physical injury.

They are serious. Violence is anything liberals don't like. I've seriously seen niggers say that being white is a violent act. (Ironic, I know) This is just them co-opting words and using them to fit their agenda.

>My fellow liberals

Should we start making tweets like this to try and sow stupidity and confusion amongst their ranks?

In this particular case, I can't tell how much of it is typical leftist hysteria or women and faggots being women and faggots and just looking for any excuse to not work.
The craziest part is that the guy who wrote this is a leftist himself, but because he was only a regular faggot instead of a double faggot, he's Hitler.

>Seriously though, do you think they can even comprehend what real violence is?

Of course they can, they're not stupid. They're just a bunch of hypocritical fucks, they don't actually believe a single thing they say but they fool themselves into thinking they do so it's easier for them to lie.

Fucking communists

Google "Dear Fellow White People".

If you have stock in Google. You better be cashing it out and finding something else.

>I can't tell how much of it is typical leftist hysteria or women and faggots being women and faggots and just looking for any excuse to not work.

its a combination of both.

they condition themselves to be easily offended and then use whatever triggers their hysteria as an excuse to blame X to get out of Y

How can they be so pathetic, I don't understand it.
Have they no sense of pride?

To my fellow liberals: we must exterminate the Jewish race from Europe.

This is the result of the left trying to control the language and therefore the way people think

It was literally raping women, are you fucking saying RAPE isn't violence? Fucking wow

This is just a symptom of the womanification of western society.

The problem is already correcting itself though, since the very same people who say speech is violence and support gays and trans, are the ones who want to import as many Muslims as possible, who will murder their shit.

truly, the penis mightier.

i mean, the pen is mightier.

>the left is so delusional and so entrenched in their echochambers that any dissent is seen as violent
>their response to it is to cry and hide
Not sure which part is more pathetic

Obviously they're non-essential if dozens can stay home on short notice.

pay denbts.

Remember, these people get PTSD from negative twitter posts.

This is what happens when you're taught that weakness is a virtue.

WWIII cannot come soon enough, a draft will fix most of these pussies right up

Anti-Racists deserve to die.

Anti-Sexists deserve to die.

The only people that stayed home were probably niggers and women.

They won't be fired cause then google would be "Racist" so they get free gibs.

If the execs had any balls they all would have come in the next day to pink slips on their desks

>stayed home for their safety

Women are so strong and brave.

>Are they that big of a bunch of pussies to think a fucking written email was violence?
Yes

A lot of it is just to get one over on their employers.

>be working 12 hour days all the time.
>someone does something controversial.
>act scared and ask for a loa of a week because feelings.
>company is liberal so they accept.
>they actually pay you for a week off.

go away

This is part of the Marxist university system. I encountered this some years back and could its nefarious implications

In college I had to take this feminist literature class. I'm a great writer, so I figured I could persuade the professor with my writing. I was very wrong.
The first thing you are taught is the left's new definition of "violence." Anything and everything is considered "violent" by them. That includes words, books, opinions, and facts. They drive home that "free speech is violent speech" and if someone doesn't have the same opinion as you, they are committing violence against you.
Then people like George Soros manipulate this mindset. "They are committing verbal violence against you, you should commit physical violence back!" This is why you see "punch a nazi" all over the place. These people are indoctrinated into thinking that way, they are prepped by universities to think words are violence, then they are pushed further by groups like ANTIFA to take the next step. It's utter insanity.

What does it mean?

what does "it" mean indeed...