I believe that monogamy should be removed so that everyone should have sex, and procreate, with anyone they want to

I believe that monogamy should be removed so that everyone should have sex, and procreate, with anyone they want to.

As a side bonus, this ensues that only the fittest can have offspring, while lowly betas would be left out.

What do you think, fellow Sup Forumsacks, surely you want the best of humanity to carry us into the next generation?

sauce

Wouldn't work because roasties are terrible at choosing partners

Have reverting society to pre-stone age.

Enjoy your cancer and STIs.

She's lovely

What i want is race war. It will be more space for white people, criminality will drop, we will develop faster.

So, what is your opinion on this Sup Forums?
I mean why not? We can do it.

>free spirit meme
Meanwhile your children will get Jewed when your roastie whore leaves you and you're not there to block the Jew influence. And on and on the degenerate spiral will go.

Women radically under report their sexual partners as well....

>surely you want the best of humanity to carry us into the next generation?

i think you can't just say "best of humanity" because every type of person have different kind of strenghts, and if you remove some of them you will be loosing diversity, that's just to address your "best of humanity" thing.

>What do you think, fellow Sup Forumsacks, surely you want the best of humanity to carry us into the next generation
i want adults to not murder me when they realise they have nothing to live for

any adult male can murder a child, so don't value children over adult males

Yeah for sure op. What could go wrong by giving 80% of women to 10% of men.....

It pretty much already is the top men breeding. Something like only 40% of viable male population has children at any given time and lines die out constantly.

Women usually flock to the same types and the most appealing further their line and those who didn't take chances/or were weak have their lines cut. Way it's always been.

there'd be a whole lot more murder if we did this

Jessica Clements

Also, who's gonna take care of the child? a kid really needs a family nucleus to grow mentally healthy, not to mention that without parents in the house the kid will have no example to follow so the kid will just grow to be a mess

Do you want mulattoes? That's how you get mulattoes

Also AIDS

Is this the same girl?

you do know this means you would literally never have a chance to get laid right? your bloodline would end with you, completely because all the women would flock to like 4% of the population who were chads, and then leech off of suckers like you, who fell for the "empowering women empowers men" meme, now get off this board and go pray you stupid serb nigger.

easily but you need to start red pilling people in your daily life, if they aren't already, as most of my polish friends here already hate nignogs I can't imagine its that different in the actual country.

Society
Sure looks like it, the freckles, eyebrows, hair and necklaces match.
>frogposter telling me that I won't get laid.
haha
Sure is.
Let's do both. The survivors will have full freedom of procreation.
>roastie
In this place we respect women for the lifegivers they are.

I believe marriage should be between one alpha male and many women. Sacred bond.

I wonder who's behind this off topic thread.
actually I don't, get the fuck out degenerated.

So not you, then?

You're ignorant. Women marry up (want men of higher social economic standing).

What happens is the top men of society (alphas) will get harems and most women.. ordinary betas will get nothing.

That is why marriage was beneficial for men and women. So every man could have a woman and women would be supported by men till old age when they're ugly and can't have kids anymore. This has worked for thousands of years.

Then the feminist family courts corrupted marriage and made it anti-father biased.

>Lets make sure people that didnt ask to be born ugly dont get to indulge in the one thing that could possibly make them happy and have self confidence while also promote rampant spreading of incurable diseases among our society
sounds good goym, lets do it!

>Let's do both. The survivors will have full freedom of procreation.
I can agree with that, because i have strange feeling that you will not survive.

Whores cannot be respected.
It's all a psy-op focused on you, the white male shitlord. They do it to strip you of your natural power. They want you to be a good cuck that will marry a whore, raise another man's bastards, and shut up and pay your taxes.

A Serbian, just like the flag says.
You, on the other hands, have chosen to cloak yourself with a loser's flag.
Dubz don't lie.
So, the choices are:
>let the Alphas have the girls
>go into a marriage that will inevitably have a tragic ending.
No worries, us Alphas can take one for the team ;)

True Alphas don't have STD's. Also, uglies would be a thing of the past once. Only the top will breed, remember?
By the way, if you are ugly, and your child will be ugly, wouldn't having kids be a fucked up thing to do?

This life is overrated, I can't wait to reincarnate as a bird to soar above you plebeians

Everyone belongs to everyone

Hogey pogey, goy

Anyone who cannot be monogamous or wait until marriage to have sex should be sterilized. Within a few generations we could end sexual degeneracy.

> Society
Society cannot raise children. There is a reason why monogamy is found in every civilization worth a damn, and it is because it is the best institution to raise children, not the state. The state can't raise children - why is it that orphanages basically don't exist anymore? That's because the state is aware that foster parents are better (nuclear family) than orphanages - and there are ton of horror stories about foster parents. Orphanages are on the whole worse still.

This is a stupid idea. It would be a horribly worse society than the one we have now.

I love monogamy. I have great sex.
Feel free to catch AIDS, HIV, and drug resistant gonorrhea. Peace.

That's cool
So I can come in your house and bang your mom and hopefully sisters bc I feel like it. Or do women actually have a say in this matter. Because if not, better lube up mommy for me OP

Sure thing bud, let's remove taxes while we're at it.
Free for all, and run this bitch like Africa.

If that ever happened it wouldn't be 'alphas' ruling the place, you'd have groups of armed autists patrolling distinct regions, pillaging and raping women.

This.

History has shown that "lowly betas are what make society function. When you remove all chance of procreation they get disillusioned and either drop out of society or group up and start fucking shit up.

>I believe that monogamy should be removed
IT has been removed already. We are living in the worst time mankind ever saw.

>the fittest can have offspring
Single mums everywhere, only lowlives have kids from 4 different baby daddies. "Betas" work their asses off to pay taxes to feed the kids via gibmees.

Alphas were the first on the frontline. Alphas died at wars and betas stayed at home and fucked their vifes. Think.

Hah, stupid betas.

Artificial wombs, sexbots, and CRISPR will make women and traditional eugenics obsolete.

Betas are weak, cowardly, unintelligent and as a whole useless for anything but menial tasks.

Beta uprising is basically a big /r9k/ fantasy for losers. If it was real they wouldn't be looked up in their rooms whimpering all day online. In a more primitive society they would have been thrown out and killed by the first alpha brigands they encounter.

> We are living in the worst time mankind ever saw.

You religious?

this is exactly how Afghanistan happened
become commie, give women rights, BAM !
30 years of destabilisation at the end sexually frustrated betas take over the Country, force the women under burkas and into the Kitchen and become Ultraconservative to the Point of Autism

Read it up, im not shitting you

sbpb

already debated
stupid retarded
why wouldyou bring htis up now

Suuuuuuuure.

monogamy is a relic of christianity.

They would still drop out of society and that causes it's own problems. Also you have the crazy shooter types. Those might become more common.

Monogamy is a Greco-Roman tradition which was incorporated into christcuckoldry.

If you think millennials are bad just wait for the next generation growing up with shit parenting

>at the end sexually frustrated betas take over the Country

Shit that never happened. The revolution benefited new alphas warlord backed by alpha imams over the previous established elite.

Afghanistan is also the greatest country in the world to live in for alpha males. Beta males are regularly stamped on, exploited and cucked without even benefiting from the comforting illusion of marriage since the local bulky rich farmer reaps dozens of wives for himself.

>They would still drop out of society and that causes it's own problems.
Those beta males are lucky we live in a welfare state. They wouldn't drop out if they know they would die or be killed otherwise.

This is why we're importing millions of foreign workers. To replace weak males who can't even serve properly anymore.

Alpha males don't need a homogeneous society to survive. They'll dominate in whatever setting they're thrown in.

you're a fucking retard
this is already happening. women have become whores and men have become desperate to have sex.
people are having promiscuous, disloyal sex. they don't give a shit about marriage anymore.

the only true solution is taking away all female priveleges so that they go back to being feminine women like in the early 1900s and monogamy is encouraged

discouraging or even removing monogamy DESTROYS society, as we are seeing today with all the bullshit feminism.

again, you're a fucking retard op. go fuck yourself.

>I believe that (...) everyone should have sex.
>this ensues (...) betas would be left out.
>What do you think (...) ?

I think you're retarded and unable to logic.

monogamy isn't possible anymore now that little girls are sluts.

Not with that attitude you degenerate nigger.

>As a side bonus, this ensues that only the fittest can have offspring, while lowly betas would be left out.

I have a similar philosophy, but more refined. Inferior males should practice sperm donor eugenics when they procreate. So they can marry and raise superior offspring. I don't mean go to a sperm bank and find some anonymous person that appears to be better than you. I mean finding someone in real life who is clearly superior in every way. Don't want to leave anything up to chance.
And if your worried about some hidden genetic defect, simply hedge by using a different sperm donor for each child, so there is diversity.

You got shot in the head as a baby.

Monogamy makes you have more babies and protects the family.

slav untermensch you are proposing a bonobo society. kys

>Monogamy makes you have more babies and protects the family.

we don't need families anymore. Corporations should raise super-intelligent children for us. Raising children is very time consuming and a waste of time, corporations could do it far more efficiently. Think of all the extra time adults would have! Utopia!

Degeneracy
Kys

ITT: many faggot shills jerking off their gay "durr alpha" fixation

polygamous societies were always total failures and sub 70 iq niggers.