i want my massive happenign now

So, this is a reverse HAPPENING?
That bums me out.

well there goes my habening boner

WTF NO
I WANT A FUCKING FIGHT
FUCK OFF DIPLOMATS

dammit

They've been at it for months, but it's accomplished nothing.

Khrushchev was desperate to communicate with JFK during the cuban missile crisis. There's no indication that such a significant backchannel exists now.

Don't worry, some big happenings are slated for the Awan case, Seth Rich, DNC, pizzagate as justice pours upon them.

>77
Please don't let this confirm

wew

Anyone know where Dennis Rodman is?

There's still hope, Dutch user could deliver.

kimmy realized he bit more than he could chew
even without a false flag, the norks can't be certain their missles will pass through japan (instead of landing on it) or hit near (but not on) guam

Herro Donard I so so sorry prreasey forgive

We need a new dutch user thread. Huge happening coming soon.

Maybe not op.
Looks like the norks are about to stick their forks in the figurative potato, because it looks like Kim is done.

Finally someone told Kimmy the truth about their military power?

It's just a new diplomatic approach to NK I think. Norks always spazz out each year and threaten to push for total war. I think the Trump administration gives a clear signal that this is a futile effort, and make the Norks eat a cookie of the same recipe.

Trump:
>GET READY TO GLASS IT UP KINY KIM

Pretty sure even NK is deluded enough to toss nukes at a country with 500 times the military budget and probably at least 1000 times the capability with the rest of the worlds powers against them. Don't get your hopes up.

*isnt

USA pls sell me some norks I want to negotiate their backchannels too

Canadian lives matter!

Just bomb North Korea already, there's literally nothing worth preserving there. Better yet, make a deal with Russia to give them North Korea and let them invade it by land.