AUSTRALIA YES!

>Fed up with the gender pay gap, one café owner has taken the novel move of introducing a bona fide man tax.

>Handsome Her café in Melbourne, Australia, opened last week with a rule that sees men charged 18% more for their bills for one week per month.

>The vegan venue also offers priority seating for women.

>“All we really wanted was to raise awareness and start conversations about the gender gap," Belle Ngien, the café manager, told CNN.

>The 18% figure was chosen to reflect the pay gap in Australia - currently 17.7% according to a 2016 government report. Proceeds from the tax are to be donated to a rotating set of women’s charities.

>The café has reported a strong reception so far from customers, with no one yet refusing to pay the tax. Posting on facebook, O’Brien wrote,
>“We've had men travel across town to visit us and pay 'the man tax' and throw some extra in the donation jar - guys, you're pretty neat.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Channel4News/status/896008990819323904
bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/475f0be8-7bd6-4e09-9e31-15f6b7f4b897
zomato.com/melbourne/handsome-her-brunswick/reviews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

timezones mate, i'm probably the only aus on Sup Forums right now

We need a 'leisure gap' statistic to cement in the public's mind why there is a 'pay gap' to begin with. Not that feminists wouldn't shit themselves to somehow explain why going to the spa is just as hard as staying at the workplace until 8pm...

Syd user reporting in.

money laundering

I've noticed a lot of Asians fall for the Social Justice meme here in Canada too.

Good no fucking White males.

Links:
>twitter.com/Channel4News/status/896008990819323904

>bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/475f0be8-7bd6-4e09-9e31-15f6b7f4b897

NEETlyf is eternal
having a good night?

Picture looks like a godamn IKEA advertisement of vapid, multi mudskin degenerates with shitty dentition, and unwashed, cat hair covered, knit clothing that has the stench of patchouli, feigning happiness in front of furniture....

in Australia...

NK should flatten the whole country and mutate Jack Jumper ants into Fallout 3 style mega ants.

ausneet checking in

Who fucking cares? I wouldn't go to that SJW hipster hellhole if you paid me for it.

are we just the /aus/ crowd?
how's your haemorrhoids?

nah im still up

oh my I wondered what happened to him

up'd your fibre intake?

The women, when raised here, lick it up.
The men not so much.

This is what happens when you give woman and power.

>>Handsome Her café in Melbourne, Australia, opened last week with a rule that sees men charged 18% more for their bills for one week per month.
HAHAHAHA
>women
>math
If the man pays 9%, the women gets +9% and the pay gap is equal.
This is why you should be paid less than men.

nah sick and can't sleep longer than 2 hours without waking up coughing

>fed up with gender pay gap
>institutes a discriminatory rule

Huh, so we're all equal after all.

sleeping pattern is fucked. have no idea what the fuck to do so i just sleep at random time

that's fucked, sorry about that
i've never had sleeping pills but they might work

anyway i'm crashing
night guys

I read that Australia has pretty harsh anti-discrimination laws. When are these "people" going to get sued?

we are racist as fuck here

>let's fight pseudo-sexism with actual sexism
WOW FUCKING GREAT IDEA!

This is your brain on feminism.

yeah it's shit, i'm on antibiotics so hopefully tomorrow ill be well enough and tired enough to sleep normal times

There is a difference between people and laws.

I deeply hope people yell his catch phrase at him around town.

this type of shit nothing gets done about because really most men wont go there and the ones that do are vegans and think its awesome

Ah well, that's a shame. I really like news about leftists getting what they deserve.

Fucks sake if anyone is near this shit in Melbourne go there, offer to pay the women rate, declare you identify as a woman and call them transphobic bigots before storming out.

Its not mandatory, they said this after people pointed out its discrimination and able to be sued over.

That said, its only mandatory if you ask. Their add clearly implies its required to pay more.

their business would probably go under but they are in one of the most progressive suburbs of Melbourne, Brunswick

Devilish

Yup got back from drinks, had a wank and about to sleep.

I would since I have long hair and could put on female looking clothes and make up if I wanted to. I ani't going over there though

>vegan

Why is veganism associated with progressivism?

you can try and make it look like you have the moral high ground because you don't kill animals. You support men fucking little kids though

>some men earn more than women
>over charge all men regardless of their wages

Women logic. No wonder men have always controlled things.

Why it shouldn't?

>charges men 18% more for one week per month
>men just wait and go the next week instead

kek

They're getting pretty ripped on in reviews: zomato.com/melbourne/handsome-her-brunswick/reviews

The only thing your women lick up is my superior white cum, Chang. Now go back to masturbating to anime you loser.

another thing I want to know is I am paying for a female to go to this place with me. I pay for the cab and pay for her meal will I still be charged extra, will I pay extra for her food if I am the one paying for the whole thing?

>The 18% figure was chosen to reflect the pay gap in Australia
Well, if women earn 18% less, then men don't earn 18% but 22 % more therefore men should pay 22 % more

> My brother doesn't identify with any particular gender (non-binary) and feels discriminated against by this "place". Should be closed down for creating division and setting the gender equality movement back 100 years.

Nice to see the libtards own contradictions slowly collapsing them into a black hole

Everytime the cuck has the same fucking features :

White skin
Beard
Poor posture
Greasy cargo pants

does a between gender pay 9% more?

Does this place not open the door?
Welcome to Whitey's, A bar for white men. anyone can come but our menu and atmosphere is catered to the white male. Our dress code is shoes or boots(no sandals, heels), jeans or dress pants and a collared shirt.

They are allowing social exclusion, defacto discrimination, this is great. This is another pendulum swinging back into their face.
Allow them to continue and encourage them.
This is similar to the blacks demanding segregated dorms at one usa uni. its awesome.

All we have to do is get them to convince themselves that our taxes pay for our stuff, and their taxes pay for their stuff.