USA Superiority

Reminder that USA remains the ONLY Superpower in this world. We can strike any part of the globe at any given time with our conventional forces alone.

Reminder that eurocucks only make fun of us because they are ENVIOUS. When they say America is fat, they are just jealous of our food surplus because they are starving with their child-size portions. When they insult us for having a strong military, they're afraid because we can wipe them out in a few hours.

Reminder that REAL history didn't start until the year 1776. Everything before that was a mistake. Jealous Eurocucks and other third-worlders need not reply.

God Bless America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought this was another Lauren Southern thread lol

I certainly hope you stay the world's only superpower.

sauce? is that her natural hair color?

bump for truth

Thanks, Germany.

You krauts get ahead of yourselves sometimes but you said something good for once.

Our HUGE military is the only thing that makes sure that no shit-storm wars break out.

By the way. America USED to be the best country. It's not anymore. Good old USA is dead and gone.
And I'm not hating on the US by saying so, your country is fucked up. And it's only going downhill.

You're kidding?

Truth. :(

The Immigration Act of 1965 destroyed us.

Quality > Quantity

Shitty soviet-era missiles, most of which don't work anymore and aren't maintained, are no match for our missiles

You should have left the fat part out. Europe has plenty of food and it's probably generally much healthier. Europeans are not lacking fatness for lack of access to food. The fact that Americans drive literally everywhere, and don't spend much time outside is probably a large part of the deal.

>belgian flag
>calls him german
American education strikes again.

That's a very good observation, Poland. Good job!

Agreed. It's time for a change.

fuck off, italy.

Thanks you Sweden

>most of which don't work anymore and aren't maintained
TOP KEK

Bethany Lily

Thank you Denmark bro.

Amen
Inb4 muh china world power

Boy, im really afraid of you guys

>this thread
lmao

We aren't. We already handed over control to china and the EU. America is is on the decline.

You fatfucks are destroying the world. While you are chomping on your burgers doing nothing constructive, and producing greenhouse gas at the same time.

You guys are going to destroy the world in less than 100 years.

I want to be her superpower, if you know what I mean.
>HNNNNNNNGGGG

I mean, wasn't like 1/3 of americans still believed in creationism?

you understand America produces far less that china and at that hong kong itself (by your flag) America isn't a problem, other countries are, fix your own shit first then complain about "muh America"

>Blah blah blah.
You cant even win against a bunch of sand niggers running around the desert with their rusted AKs
You fucks are all talk, no action. You must be the biggest fool in the world if you think anybody is actually intimidated by you supersized burgers.

I'm glad I've never seen one of those landwhales in a scooter, I think I would throw up in disgust

Piss off dude. If we are comparing emission per person. You guys are top of the world.

Bethany Lily, hot as fuck with clothes, pretty ugly without.

be afraid, they are coming for us soon

America is the largest polluter in history. And one one of the largest polluters per capita (way more than China).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions

>Piss off dude. If we are comparing emission per person. You guys are top of the world.

Are you that stupid? China produces a SHIT TON more and they have a billion people so your per-person shill tactic doesn't work you fucking moron

>MY FEELINGS DESTROY YOUR FACTS!
You can whine as much as you want, doesn't make it true.

I bet she's a BBC addicted slut

Can you actually do some research before making a fool out of yourself?

America - 16.9
China - 7.2
Hong Kong - 6.3

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions_per_capita

>indonesia being nice for once
wew

HAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING KEK CALLED BELGIUM GERMANY

>muh per capita

Bet you'll beg for per capita the moment you see this chart.

>muh per capita

Just did some image searching, looks pre hot without clothes too desu

No one is envious of a 50% nonwhite shithole