What's going on with the prediction of the happening not happening

What's going on with the prediction of the happening not happening

Other urls found in this thread:

interalpen.com/en/hotel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or is it happening... At 20.35

It's the billionth LARPer here, I can't believe people are still falling for this. I think I'm gonna begin a folder where I screencap all these "predictions" from "insiders" that didn't come true. Then when some asshole starts a LARP thread, I'll simply dump the entire folder in the thread.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Bump

Fuck off idiot

T-1:42

Has the happening any base of beginning to become a real happening or is it behind happening... Ps. North Korea is noise

H A P P E N I N G

So your point being "lets continue as our parents which made it worse for us"
You do see the problem in your logic right?

Its fucking happening is whats happening

Where's this pic taken at? So beautiful ;~;

Rolling for HAPPENING

sh-shadilay

Austria

interalpen.com/en/hotel/

Sure, something will definitely happen gois. Trust.

1 hour to go

fag flags in the london time zone

t-56

then all hell breaks loose

no then just a happening does not happen

Where did this time frame come from? I didn't see him say a time in the post.

Please do

LARPER, chances of happening are virtually zero.

That was most likely another dutchfag in other thread saying it's 20:35 so it's just a larp but we should try to meme it anyway

Had same id

There's less than a 0% chance of anything habbebebebeing

pics or it didnt happen.

But he wasn't the op nor he claimed to be the original dutch guy. He had the third post and just confirmed that it will happen, got a shitload of replies.

Orginal dutch fag here i smoked some weed nothing is going to happen

degenerate

de tijd was; 20:35
nog 13 minuten OP kanker neger

Snelle ren neer?

he actually said it in the thread

OP larpt dat hij iets kleins heeft wat een mechanisme op gang kan brengen dat WW3 zal starten. Massive larp maarja, 20:35 vandaag zei hij heel specifiek dus laten we hopen dat het gebeurt en deze kanker wereld vergaat

as a soros slave lib shill, you are truly redpilled. it's a good thing no one will believe or listen to you.

8 MINUTES GOYIM
FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS

Where is this place again?

OK bedankt knul net op tijd want ik heb het anti-mechanisme. Laat me hem zoeken voordat de poep de ventilator raakt.

Who ever made the prediction is about 30 days early.

Pay attention in mid September.

Sup Forums has predicted the end of the world multiple times now. It never happens.

Whats happening?

ANY SECOND NOW

Yikes

Let me guess! It's fucking nothing

ok nothing happened everybody back to work

Oh well, I guess we wait for September now

I'm a retard when it comes to time zones, what time is it happening for central United states?

Sheeeeeeeit

I think something happened. My internet don't work at home or on my phone?

was supposed to happen 2 minutes ago at 1:35cst

Maybe

I support a bunch of remote workers and they've been calling with complaints of their internet flaking out thinking it was the company's servers.

but what should happen?

Hmm. My company has been reporting some of our VPN tunnels dropping out today. Never does this normally.