Would you kill yourself if you knew nuclear fallout is coming ?

> no food
> 10 years or less to live
> shitty environment
> totally not like fallout 4

>totally not like fallout 4
I would certainly hope so because It fucking sucks compared to 1 & 2

Best Gunplay, Graphics, Animations, World and Sandbox feel.

Why the fuck would you want RP elements irl.

>totally not like fallout 4
Good, that game is BORING. I really want the open-world meme to end

No, I could happily live for 10 years as a refugee in Russia or Europe somewhere for free while slowly irradiating my neighbors.

Nukes start flying

suddenly our current reality is warped so that you are seeing over your 2 dimensional self

surprise fuckers reality is now turn based

what do?

Luckily I don't have to worry about this. I live in a target zone so I'll be dead when the bombs drop.

>Why the fuck would you want RP elements irl.
rl is an RP retard

I would obviously plan my next step very carefully because i got all the time in the world to do so.

You can all burn to crisp while i'll be chillin in my abandoned coal mine

so why am I a virgin and not Chad?
charactet creation cant be this shit

>killing yourself right before the world gets good

That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard

I hope all of you goys are enjoying the nuclear poisoning!

Greetings from Mexico

>Didn't pick the gifted trait

I don't know, I haven't played fallout 4.

you fucking americans. Do you honest believe North Korea is able to do a fucking thing? They can barely feed themselves they have so little and you think they can nuke you? Honestly. They have nothing at all. You could destroy their entire country in 15 minutes if you wanted to and there is literally nothing they can do about it. AND nobody is backing them at all. So chill the fuck out and move on.

MFW I have dreamed of that my whole life?

Are you kidding me, I have been waiting for this my whole life, I got many plans

>nkorea nukes usa
>everyone dies
>mexico celebrates
>can't go to america though
>sit at home
>get butchered by cartel
oops

Why should I kill myself when I can finally rampage against all the sandniggers with 0 legal repercussions?

>nkorea nukes usa
>everyone dies
oops

BAIT. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO BAIT YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD BAIT WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE BAIT I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. BAIT. BAIT.

If I happened to survive the first few weeks/months (I won't), i'd just never have kids and kill myself if I got turbocancer

No; I have a clean, functional blast shelter, plenty of resources and supplies, separate space for the livestock and feed (and waste disposal). Can live for a long time.

Unfortunately, everyone within 40 miles would feel entitled to it.

Bible says no.
Guess I get to starve to death instead!
WooO!

>life becomes turn-based
>get ambushed by giant spider
>have to wait in horror as the spider's AI maps out how it will instantly kill you

Fuck no!

Man up you little BITCH ass.

SURVIVAL Nigguh!!!

Yeah, but it's has more of an Elder Scrolls leveling where the only the stuff you do constantly gets improved.

Lol no, I will thrive in such a situation.

Nigga, you'd be crying into a vodka bottle when shit starts flying. Gtfoh.

What sort of lazy useless cuck would give up this opportunity?

you have a wrong picture of whats going to happen I guess

btw shit thread just lurked now

Don't be a pussy. In all honesty, I can't wait for the world to burn. I would never miss that shit if I knew it was coming.

This.
If you played Fallout 4 longer than 1 hour without realizing it's shit you're either a retard or someone who's never played any of the other Fallout games.

Even Fallout 3 is a masterpiece compared to this.

Bullshit. It can't be THAT bad.

yes it is
> go down in a hole somewhere
> overpowered enemies that spawn all the time
> no ammo
> map changes itself so you are stuck in there

>>no food
But i do have food, i didn't have to eat my shmita stash

It is going to be a great raping and murdering opportunity, can't wait.

Luckily I live in a continent that is underpopulated and is unlikely to get nuked. I think I could survive a nuclear fallout.

>get power armor in the first second of the game despite it being late game armor in all the other games as far as I know
>haha but we balanced it by giving you like 5 minutes max before your fuel runs out :^)
>cannonically fusion cells can run for several centuries before running out
>one of the first enemies you encounter is a death claw
>you encounter the death claw after getting the power armor for the true Hollywoodian experience so epic xDXDXDXDXDXDxdxdxDXD

That's when I realized it's shit.

Quests, writing and characters are awful. The gunplay and the city itself are by fat the best in the series but everything else falls flat on its face.

If it was like fallout 4 i would kill myself that game was shit if it was like new vegas i'd stick around
I CAN SEE THAT LONE STAR FROM A THOUSAND MILES AWAY

>tfw you get to "SMMMMAAAAASSSSSHHHHH!!!!" radioactive zombies irl.

I would torch a rapefugee center on the night before the nukes start flying.

Sounds like a good opportunity for smart men to make new fortunes without the constriction of regressive authorities squatting on all concepts of progress.

Nuclear fallout is only bad for 2 weeks

I've got tank water that's pumped to the house underground