All great minds of history were slightly autistic

>all great minds of history were slightly autistic
>all mildly-extremely intelligent autistic people browse Sup Forums
>you may literally have read the words of the next Socrates or Nietzsche here

Please kill yourself fag

He's right you dense fucker. Sup Forums is the intellectual élite of the Internet and Sup Forums is the intlellectual élite of Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums is the intlellectual élite of Sup Forums.
uh, no lol

Honestly though, Sup Forums is pretty much the last place on the internet that allows free speech. Even stormfront bans you for being slightly left.

>-anonymous dutch revolutionary. (circa 2017)

i'm the smartest person on this board.

>Sup Forums is pretty much the last place on the internet that allows free speech.
You're forgeting Sup Forums and /bant/.

>Sup Forums
>intelligence
Pick one

All people do in this board is complain about niggers because that's the only thing NEET white trash can compare against and turn out to be 'superior'

There are intelligent people in boards like lit, g, sci, diy, but Sup Forums has a lower average IQ than Sup Forums

>you may literally have read the words of the next Socrates or Nietzsche here
That's really not all that uncommon, impressive, or significant, when you think about it. I'm sure no one cared about having known Nietzsche when they were kids. We have this tendency to make historical figures larger-than-life as time goes on.

No I'm the smartest person on this site

I think it's pretty cool that we share a common activity though. Imagine Decartes bogposting or typing out 'the delegates Dahnald'

>Been on Sup Forums since 2006.
>Seen and read some life changing shit
>Improved my life because of it
>Help others improved their lives.
ur a fag

Ur mom

Plenty of people here can be smart when it comes to a single or a few issues, but overall, you're all dumb as shit.

I dunno, more often than not the people I converse with on Sup Forums come across like literal retards who were dropped on their heads as babies. That being said I don't deny that there are some pretty intelligent people here, they just don't always make their presence known.

I found the Socrates

>you may literally have read the words of the next Hitler here

Iktf

everyone here is dumb but everyone not here is dumber

>>you may literally have read the words of the next Socrates or Nietzsche here

I sincerely doubt that, most people here just seem to suffer from some level of social anxiety, not autism. Plus most people on /his/ aren't even that critical or well-read, and I'm not going to even mention Sup Forums

This. What the fuck is up with Sup Forumstards trying so desperately hard to believe that they are all lazy geniuses. Wake up. You have done nothing with your life, and you will do nothing with your life. Simple as that.

This desu.
You can claim all you want that you're "redpilled" but since the election this place seems to always seem to support globalist actions because le God Emperor says it's a good idea.

I have a genius level IQ and you guys are faggots for shitting on Sup Forums's intelligence. Chad+ doesn't shit on betas, only Chad- does - the same dynamic is at play with intelligence, Smart+ people don't sneer at others for being dumb, only Smart- people. Provemewrongprotipyoucant.

I don't think these people are trolls or fags mom I-I think they're the greatest men on our generation

we are philosophy

what have you done with your life?

If you've ever read my posts this is true.

Behold, a philosopher.

Sup Forums is not composed by geniuses, but oh god, 5% of them aways impresses

>Even stormfront bans you for being slightly left.
Kek, they ban you for saying nigger.

Unironically this

Hurr durr im a genius bur simply veryyy laziyy!!1!1!1!!!
If you did nothing with your """"intelligence"""" then it did never matter how intelligent you were, its like owning a car with 1000 hp, but no tires.
Someone may only have 500 "hp" but when used in an effective manner, that person will come very much further than someone more intelligent.

Well if thats the case hes not a true genius. Being amazingly smart and autistic a genius does not make.

Nope, just faggots with inflated self perceptions.

my point is everyone in the world is dumb
im not trying to lord anything over anyone
except for you, in not comprehending my post youve revealed that youre dumber than post
we have very limited brains compared to the possibilities