>fastforward to 20th century
>samis claim they wuz kangz and were discriminated and genocided by swedes
>get special rights and tons of government welfare
>still produce nothing worthwhile EVER
>lure their reindeers paid by the government ontop of railtracks
>"U KILLED MUH REINDEERS"
>claim more government money

why are they so shit?

Fuck of you nigger the reason for bitching about everything is because you and the Norwegians began oppressing and genocide them

If you'd just given the Sami lands to us when we got independent there wouldn't be no bitching an moaning about everything, since back then Finns were mostly Pan-Finno-Ugrics and supported Greater Finland, i.e. adding Karelia, Murmansk and Sami lands to Finland. You'r own fucking fault

>Sami reindeer niggers declared sole indigenous people of Europe

Oh so we fucking aren't indigenous despite living side by side with the asses for thousands of years? Bloody patronizing declaring primitive herder nomads protected class.

these people hate your guts thats why they have a separate identity from yours and they want nothing to do with you except leech of your state for reindeer moneys.

your languages are not even mutually intelligible, you might as well unite finland with fucking hungary

>you might as well unite finland with fucking hungary
tbqh that doesn't sound too bad. Maybe you should unite with Somalia

the niggers of europe

Fuck-off.

t. One of the last Skolt speakers in the world.

what an utterly shitty response seeing how samis and somalis are both nigger tier and equally welfare dependent yet you actually want to unite with them lol

>>Sami reindeer niggers declared sole indigenous people of Europe
Nordics PREDATE the fucking lapps, so how can they be indigenous?

because they need the narrative to forge a fake genocide story so they dont have to work and get gibs

Im sami and sami is my first language and i so fucking agree with you. All these fucking whiners complaining about things that happened to us a hundred years ago. Fucking get over it, doesnt the government do enough already? All the fat alcoholic sami people getting government checks while sitting on their ass and still complaining really bugs me and makes people like me look bad. I cant help but cringe every time my sami teacher mentions how "oppressed" we still are.

They are a painful reminder that if you're gonna sterilize someone, take everyone.
I've always hated these raindeer niggers.

Is their IQ low enough for the left to pander to them?

>these people get way too little hate despite being Scandinavias answer to abbos

Most of them are Finns. Sami as an ethnicity was politically constructed so reduce Russian claims to Finnish clay when Finland was under Russia.

When Finland freed itself, and claimed parts of Finmark in Norway, the Sami was a nice thing to have to tell them to bugger off.

So there you have it: the reason that the Sami exist.

t. lappalainen

No because we really really tried to eradicate them through forced mixing for a hundred years or so until the 1970s. There's pretty much no difference between Nordics and Sami today. Hell, most Sami live in our capitals instead of Lapland.

>Fuck of you nigger the reason for bitching about everything is because you and the Norwegians began oppressing and genocide them
omg you little pussy are you missing you Khans cock? They were never relevant, no one had to genocide them.
>t there wouldn't be no bitching an moaning about everything
whiny cunts like you are always bitching becas you hate yourself

No, the ones i've met have always looked mostly Nordic. It must be some hidden part of the brain i can't understand that makes people want to be a victim so fucking bad.

No man ,im to busy hating jews, mudslimes & niggers

Also, when i visit my grandparents they pretty much try to shame me because i wear nice, high-end clothes and decide not to eat reindeer meat for every fucking meal because i dont want to die of heart disease like all my ancestors. They claim that im being too "norwegian" because of my financial success and health concerns. If a sami person moves from a little town to a big city, gets successful and moves back, they are going to be shamed by their former friends and neighbors because sami people cant stand seeing other sami people be successful because its "too norwegian".

Sami people are literally pro stress, sami people are pro death, sami people are pro failure.