This shit

Needs to stop.
>disagreeing with us is violence and makes us fear coming to work
>Damore's memo was literally workplace terrorism
This is where we're at. They keep shifting that window, unopposed, and in doing so, further stifle the rights of anyone who is not a part of their fruity little club. This can only be met with unimitigated resistance at every turn, if we're to put an end to it. Call him a pussy all you want, but these insidious little faggots know exactly what they're doing, and it's about time you wake up and understand the threat of shit like this, white man.

They don't care if people BTFO them in the comments; they pretend they don't even exist. They still have power because commenting on their shit does nothing to strip them of it. There must be an actual, real-life pushback, with tangible consequences, against them. While we laugh at their tweets, they're disenfranchising us on a global corporate scale.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalcesspool.org/tpc-shows-archive/
suidlanders.org/
strawpoll.me/13682175
britannica.com/topic/postmodernism-philosophy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related: Case in point. An Afrikaaner on Political Cesspool this weekend said he hoped his people could be "a canary in the coal mine" for the rest of white people around the world. The ANC is openly calling for blacks to prep for slaughtering all the Boer people, and it's not a fucking LARP. It's going to happen. He said for them, it was already over. Don't ignore this shit. This is how it happens. No genocide ever comes as a surprise.

For that broadcast of Political Cesspool, see here: thepoliticalcesspool.org/tpc-shows-archive/
The first, most recent three are the ones you want. The stories this Afrikaaner tells are horrifying. Stop this liberal madness from bringing it here. Donate to save the Boers at suidlanders.org/ - these are your brothers.

They want to justify what they know is wrong. They are immoral and they know it.

It is like when a black person rapes a white woman and said it was because of slavery. What really happened was a immoral black person couldn't control his impulses, he knows it, he knows he was wrong, but he won't admit it, hence slavery made me do it or the dindu nuffin.

ENTRYIST CLIQUE

THAT'S WHAT THESE LITTLE SHITS ARE CALLED.

Could this attitude work against Satanists? Christians fear satanist, they felt afraid of satanists. Christians fled the public schools b/c of satanists. Christians feared for their safety. What satanists are doing isn't civil rights, but terrorism, according to the left. Why should we compete through ideas if they won't? Time to use force the has pretty much already endorsed violence and harassment. If they don't like they need to stop doing it themselves.

I hope ANC eats itself alive and suffers plagues and famines for centuries to come. Africans don't deserve sympathy, they deserve slavery.

I'm not buying the mug, Lionel.

>They keep shifting that window, unopposed, and in doing so, further stifle the rights of anyone who is not a part of their fruity little club.
Leftists are tackling people who have something to lose. Thus they feel safe in pushing and pushing.

>tfw Africans from liberated countries swarmed into apartheid SA just to eat

Extract the Boers and glass the fucking continent.

Normal people don't care.

Well, those people they're tackling need to nut the fuck up and accept that freedom isn't free. If they don't sacrifice their jobs or reputations now, their children will be sacrificing their lives to end it. South Africa's already are, and have been, for decades.

Curious about this because we've been hearing this stuff for a while. Inspired to try I sent a handful of messages to some White SA women on a dating site. Just looking to talk but open to the idea of bringing one here if I found a girl worth my time.
None of them seemed worried about this at all, a few even said I sounded racist for asking. I was genuinely surprised.
(I'm not ugly or poor, work in the trades and make a decent wage, and I normally do pretty decently in getting responses on those sites)

I know how to make them.
>have custom shirt made to say "THE AFRIKAANER BOER PEOPLE ARE UNDER A CAMPAIGN OF GENOCIDE FROM THE SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT"
>make no mention of Boers being white; normies assume they're brown people, start looking up genocide queries
>find it's true
>ultimately discover they're white
>have felt sympathy for the plight of white genocide for the first time, albeit unwittingly
And once you swallow that redpill, we all know there's no going back.

In 2006 I attended one day of a 300-level Political Science seminar at Oberlin College called "Violence." I was intrigued about what this young visiting professor would have to say about violence, which is, after all, at the heart of politics. It immedietly became clear that the entire class was a postmodern exercise in redefining bullying, undesirable speech, etc. as "violence." I called him out on it and dropped the class. But he's indoctrinated dozens of students since then.

Then fucking do something about it.

Listen to the broadcast. Visit suidlanders.org, and look up "kill the Boer" for yourself. The guest on PC said being a white farmer in South Africa is more dangerous than the odds of dying in both the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined. He also made mention of liberal campus frenzies, leftists inviting this all to happen by pretending it isn't happening, etc. Sound familiar?

they are hurting themselves by saying retarded shit like that

I did. I donated, and I'm talking to everyone I know about it. It's time to forget the idea that speaking openly about white genocide is somehow insane. It isn't.

If you're a fucking white male and you work at google it's time to neck yourself. This message should be spread far and wide, let them drown in mentally ill people and shitskins.

>it's this one employee's fault that we don't have women and non-whites in our company
>not our fault for not hiring them

Google does understand that if it has a problem with meritocracy resulting in them having a certain configuration of employees (most likely purely by the fact that more middle class to rich white people live in the area than people of other races and economic backgrounds, but no one's complaining about poor white people not being able to get into the company), it can always just...not hire white people, right?

The odds of success of an anti-discrimination suit against a company that hires on a racial basis is born to fail because hiring systems have reasons for rejection built in.

"YOU DIDN'T HIRE HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK!"
"Actually, he was unprofessional during the interview."
"Case dismissed."

So, my question is...if google really cares about diversity (which is basically the suppression of meritocracy, since skills are unlikely to be diffused along population lines evenly based on racial traits), why not just hire ore blacks/muslims/trannies?

I'd like to explain to these people that this situation isn't going to end without a great deal of bloodshed that is unimaginable, but I think they just wouldn't want to hear it.

Are these the feels people had before WW2?

This.
Roughly 80% of Jewgle techies are male, a majority of which are white. If they were to suddenly abandon ship, it would pull the pin on the grenade that would fuck Google's shit up irreversibly.
>tfw you ostracize the people whose work your company depends on to even function
Fucking assholes.

Words never equal violence, no matter how much the left wants them to.

>glass the fucking continent
And destroy the natural beauty? Naw, just stop providing food and medical aid, and let the population get back to what can sustain itself.

You miss the point.

The "satanist" were protected by the state and the threat of a million dollar lawsuit.

As a white man you have no rights.

It's a government sanctioned cultural revolution designed to destroy whites and white culture enforced by power of law.

>implying the EU wouldn't fucking trip over themselves to do that in our place, and import South Apefrican "refugees" into Europe and abroad
Lol
Nothing lasts forever.

Another user the other day suggested that it might be fun to call them all sorts of racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, etc... terms, and then smack the shit out of them, and then ask them which they prefered. IMO, it's the only way these delusional post modernist sacks of shit can be taught. Too bad you'd get thrown in the clank for doing it.

Wow. Wtf is wrong with these people? It'd be tragic if it weren't for how willingly they walk to their deaths.

Getting real sick of people trying to redefine violence. Literally meaning figuratively was bad enough.

Agreed, but I don't think there is a lot that we can do right now to stop them. Sooner or later the left is going to implode, though. They can't keep pushing everyone they don't like out of their little gay club and expect to not make enemies. In the case of Jewgle, if they continue to push all the straight white males out pretty soon they're gonna see their standards collapse and the company will turn to shit, and deservedly so.

>It's going to happen
Yeah, no, it isn't. Noise.

They are people that are unacquainted with real violence, but desire drama. They need to understand that words are an alternative to violence. Why would you throw that alternative away? The answer for those leftists who do fully understand is that they think they're winning and want to take the ability to de-escalate away from their opponents, to force the confrontation that they believe they'd win. That's not true anymore but the smart leftists have lost control of their followers and can't save them.

>I don't think there is a lot that we can do right now to stop them.

There is. Make pro-white/anti-white genocide shirts and wear them in public, as though you didn't even realize what they said. It takes numbers to show them we're not afraid of them, and we intend to call their bluffs and fight back. The left is nothing but cowards, as it is, so their confrontations won't amount to shit except sanctimonious bitching until you slap them. Then tell the cops that they said words are violence now, and you were under attack by what they said, so you had to defend yourself. (Joking about the last part, but seriously, slap them if they give you cause to.)

I'll be really worried once Trump leaves office. If a liberal gets elected we are all doomed.

All they will hear in their subjective reality brain where they're always the oppressed is
> Gas the jews

"Do you agree with the memo penned by James Damore?"
strawpoll.me/13682175

Just brainwash normies like we did in the election

Thanks for your sources, rabbi.

All of this shit stems from postmodern philosophy. It's cancer. Most of them don't even realize what their ideals are rooted in.

britannica.com/topic/postmodernism-philosophy

Read that, user, and spread it around. That is the cancer that is spreading via left leaning corporations and commie college professors.

Thanks, user

So you need guns, tanks, aircraft? Perhaps Trump can provide and instead you can eradicate the infestation from the north. The coloureds will join you.

So, how do we stop something like this, and can we meme their destruction into being?

If so, lay it out.

That's a pretty good summary, user. Their "reality" is defined by their consensus of what reality ought to be, empirical evidence be damned. By equating words with violence, they are making peaceful revolution impossible - this all but guarantees violent revolution against them.

>You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

>Women are too emotional
>WE RESENT THAT!
>Takes a week off to recover

You'll never convince me that the chamber isn't the best place for these retards. Never.

How did we get here? I mean, at what point did people begin to take shit like this seriously?

>postmodernism can fairly be described as the straightforward denial of general philosophical viewpoints that were taken for granted during the 18th-centuryEnlightenment, though they were not unique to that period. The most important of these viewpoints are the following.
>1. There is an objective natural reality, a reality whose existence and properties are logically independent of human beings
And these fucking double nigger wonder why women are under represented in science!? 2 + 2 will never equal your feelings and that's literally problematic violence against trans """women"""

Those retards did a pretty impressive job at proving his point, I'll give them that.

Checked and seconded.

But I thought 2+2=5 for large values of 2, user!

Seriously though, user, please spread this around. This is going to come to a head eventually, and we need to understand them. We need to understand ourselves too, but they will never understand us. Their reality is created by their discourse, and it does not include us being sane, rational beings capable of greater violence than they are. It does not include us having shown restraint thus far. Their reality is that we're all fucking Hitler, yet we have just barely begun to fight back. (Berkeley, Huntington Beach)

Quality post of epic proportions.

Thanks, user. There's no more time left to waste. The longer we wait, the more difficult our struggle is going to get.

Struggle builds character, you should wait a little longer.

Shameless self-bump for the white race.

You would know.

You're trying to insult me by saying Australians have character?

Uh, fuck off cunt, I guess?

why isnt any leader anywhere organizing to start hunting jews? that is the problem. not blacks, whites, muslims etc... those are all distractions by them to keep us from hunting the real problem.

>character
At the cost of being raped by flightless birds? I think your penal colony got ripped off, user.

Bump. Fuckin joos.

The SJW cries out in pain as xe strikes you

The Afrikaaner in the broadcast made mention of cultural Marxism being responsible for the white liberal enablers making this happen. The next question people are going to ask is, "Who is responsible for cultural Marxism?" And then the light switch will turn on, and the world will see the kike roaches scatter. And you know what people do when they get roaches? They gas them.

agree and amplify you stupid fucks
let them hang themselves
make puppets that parrot their nonsense
do not reveal how ridiculous you think they look

>xe
jej

I agree full heartedly. People live in sheltered bubbles nowdays, I fully believe these people believe that disagreeing with them is violence. Were talking about people who:

>has never been in even 1 single fistfight
>has never been so much as yelled at by thier parents without it turning into a cry fest ending with thier parents admitting guilt and buying them something
>been told since they were old enough to walk they are literally perfect no matter what
>never been hungry
>never been in any situation some crying couldnt get them out of

Yeah. If your lifes peramiters for discomfort are that low then somebody simply saying "no, you are full of shit. Fuck off" is probably literally as close to an actual fight these type of people have ever been.

Classic narcissism really. Narcissists earnestly believe they are semi divine centers of the universe perfect in every way, and if you conflict with them whatsoever then in thier warped selfish viewpoint of reality its as good as an assault on thier person.

So basically, what you're saying is they all need to be beaten at least one good time to make them rethink their soft-ass bullshit?

that's not narcissism m8, you've never seen narcissism

Its a mandatory part of growing up healthy. You get your ass beat real good for running your mouth a few times and you suddenly learn some humility and respect. You begin to realise that you arent the center of the universe, that even if you are right theres ALWAYS some bigger meaner asshole who will just punch you until you shut up. You begin carefully considering your life and how you treat others.

If at an early age this expireience does not happen it becomes a mental block. Since you have never been in a fight the fear of violence grows into an outright phobia. The mere suggestion of somebody possibly opposing you causes an over-developed fear response.

Thats another thing recieving a few good ass kickings does. It toughens you up mentally. You realize "okay, it might hurt, it might be humiliating, but im still here. I can still function. Its not the end of the world."

If you dont get that by the time you are in your late 20's having nothing in your life to compare against literally the suggestion somebody out there might want to punch you in the mouth sets said sheltered person into nuerotic fits stuttering and weeping in thier therapists office. If they had just gotten beat a few times its mereley "meh, maybe, maybe he'd even win. Its whatever, wont kill me."

White men need to retake power in our own countries. Sometimes I wonder if we should shout down these rubes and go on a white strike when one of ours is attacked.

people were scared and had to take days off work

Fucking lowest common denominator of human genetics

I hope everyone at Google reads this thread so they see my FUCK YOU LOSERS GRAB A SAFETY PIN YOU ARE SUCH PRECIOUS BRITTLE PUSSIES

It is 100% as serious as OP makes it sound.
This is the most dangerous battle we are currently fighting.
And, we are losing.

>violence
>workplace terrorism
OH FUCK NO. FUCK THIS. That's it. I'm done. I refuse to participate in their little fucking game any longer. I am done. No more job interviews. No more LinkedIn. No networking, no society. I am fucking done. I will NOT be working at any big-name tech company. I refuse to be a part of such a toxic and disgusting culture. I will apply to small local companies with no HR department. I will live my life as an outcast. I will make less money. I don't fucking care. I refuse to be a part of their fucking system any longer.

"Hidalgo"

fruity taco

>making excuses for living a mediocre life

a-at least you're redpilled, right?

kys you disgusting little faggot. I will spit on your grave.

literal fucking doublespeak. 1984 is now

Honestly they should either quit or restrain their output. Start playing their game. Waah mental illness can't come to work. Waaah triggered sorry missed deadlines. Starve the beast. They won't fire you unless you admit to it, otherwise they have to pay unemployment which you use to find a new job.

>And, we are losing.
No.
The more publicity, the more division in the society. The more division, the less chances the left have to keep the progressive narrative afloat. This guy is a martyr and a primer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

our brothers already live in all white communities, although I would love this idea, being a hunted minority would make me go full 1488

we can only hope here

Yes, people should just live on the streets and forget about their family and friends.

You say this as though it's never been necessary. Like men have never gone abroad to war and left their families behind.

Wew, checked. This guy knows what time it is.

> I will apply to small local companies with no HR department.
I did. It's comfy af, dude.

>88
HEIL

I hope it does happen so we can welcome all the white south africans back into Europe instead of shitskins
I mean why aren't we already?

hey that guys on my team
he's an asshole

Kneecap him next time you see him. He seems confused about the definition of violence.

Is it okay if I say some leftist fuck nugget is committing violence with their views and demand a day off? It's only fair right?

Make sure you get compensation for time lost, pain and suffering, reparations, etc.

I don't see them organizing. They seem to be passively waiting to be victimized.

Leftists have officially forfeit their right to exist. Period.

Half of them aren't. Provided, a lot are, but visit suidlanders.org and you'll find that they actually have the most well put-together, largest civil defense organization in the world.

There's not enough rope in the fucking continental United States to hang all these traitorous faggots.

we've won, just look at what that fag typed and then thought it was a good idea to make it public

Over a million dirt-poor niggers and sandniggers paid human traffickers a few grand to get into Europe or WALKED into Europe. Call them whatever, but they actively decided their own destiny.
I don't see the S.Afrikaners moving or preparing to move or organizing to co-locate into more defensible settlements, forts, etc. It's as if they expect the government or God to do it for them.
I don't see them writing petition to European governments or the US government or the United Nations warning them of the problem, and therefore shaming Zuma into allowing the White population to find security.

>bring topic up with mother
>she goes on a rant of how sexist and problematic it is
>ask if she's actually read it
>"Of course I've read it!"
>try to confirm by pulling up the actual memo so I can see what problems she had with it
>mfw she doesn't even recognize the fucking thing
>mfw she glides past everything until she can find the personality differences section, sees the word "neurotic", and then immediately closes the memo, walks away from the computer, and continues her rant in another room

>Calls out use of neurotic
>Proceeds to act neurotic
Well poke my peanuts

No hope for your mom. Sorry, user, but she can't be spared on DotR.

Wow that's actually fucking brilliant.

>looking for new car
>see this and realize AUDI are cucks
>I guess it is back to looking at Asian cars again

The problem with this user is that it requires ideological consistancy and introspective qualities. SJWs have absolutely none of those. They'll quite happily let a white women or a nog stay home a few weeks because their feelings are hurt, but will instantly fire a FUCKING WHITE MALE for the exact same shit, and if pressed on why this double standard is there they'll just mumble some shit about privilage and power. Then if you go to the media or law about discrimination other SJWs still don't care because you're still white and sane people see nothing wrong with you getting canned for not showing up to work, they just don't get told about cunts/nogs getting away with the same.

We have to stop pretending we can beat them by fighting by the rules and holding the high ground.