Hot Water challenge

Just like the Blue Whale Challenge, why are teen such fucking autists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDxzB_NvaX0
youtube.com/watch?v=rbORaQxQmDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least she's white now

niggas be niggin'

Holy shit, we discovered the cure for niggers.

>Tell them to pour boiling water on themselves
They're actually dumb enough to do it!

Sooo..was she blacked or bleached?

She could be a living ancap meme right now

Which half is the burnt part

half at least

the white part

Are you using 'teens' as an substitute for 'niggers' the way the main stream media does? I've only ever seen niggers doing this - I think it's an exclusive thing for them. They're the only ones so unable to understand cause and effect that they would do something like this.

WOO YEE-HEE CHA
SHAMONE

How did she get burned so badly with just hot water?I once dropped a whole fucking cauldron of boiling water on myself on accident, didn't even get a burn.

This

>cauldron

WITCH WITCH BURN THE WITCH!

This is the modern equivalent of natural selection.
I can only applaud the rise of these "Challenges" and "pranks" to weed out the stupid from the gene pool.

>Even Niggers Hate Niggers

at least I'm not practicing fucking black magic

Yeah I'm sure you gonna love the knockout challenge where niggers go around suckerpunching whites.

Thats not what we meant when we said she was gonna get BLEACHED

She's been made good

You see, in your part of the world, that's actually a thing.
Not so much here in civilisation - except among niggers.

She poured boiling water on herself. In what universe does this sound like a good idea? Basic survival is weighing cost/benefit, what could possibly be the benefit of doing this?

She's now part of the Alt-White

Zing

Haha, she looks better now than she did before. Honestly this picture reminds me of the dog with meat on his face that dumb-asses got all in a tizzy about.

we should meme a helium challenge

Not the case. She poured ice water on a "friend". As retaliation to the prank her friend boiled water and dumped it on her face because subhumans don't think hot water is hot. Now on the other hand the little nog that drank boiling water had it coming this was just a vicious assault by a dindu for a harmless joke.

Anyone here remember the fire challenge? It was almost exclusively blacks.

>inhale large amounts of helium instead of air
>if you do it long enough your voice stays changed all day long
It would probably work desu.

We should meme a bullet challenge, for street cred.

>You see, in your part of the world, that's actually a thing.
>Not so much here in civilisation - except among niggers.

Blue Whale was a mysterious challenge targeting sad slavic kids. How Water is nigger shit.

>Blue Whale Challenge
LMAO
It's just a local russian meme, the fuck are you talking abotu

IT'S JUST A CHALLENGE, BRO
EVERYBODY'S DOING IT
COME ON, DON'T BE A LOSER

People got mad at that? It just gave me a chuckle

>My Mini-Me God got her that's my twin she's a strong young woman mommy said that it's nothing to a giant God got them evil Devil's
Victim's mother on Twatter. Niggers.. Not even once.

You mean nigromancy? I practiced a lot though. You need a whip, a belt...a job aplication. Things that strike fear into the negros heart.

Ah. I thought it was one of those viral challenges.

They thought the dog was really abused and hurt because they're too dumb to realize it was meat. All the comments to the original post were crying foul about "evil people".

21st century darwinism

Also I was only using the cauldron for regular normal cauldron uses, such as cooking, I wasn't trying to bring forth an unspeakable horror into this world so that it might herald the coming of he who sleeps. That'd be wrong

This. Have we seen any white kids throwing boiling water at each other as a "challenge" or a "prank"?

Hot water challenge is really a thing I believe. Yet, this wasn't the case unless the girl who poured the water on her sleeping friend thought it wouldn't harm her because of the challenge online.

Native African languages don't even have words for "future" or "past". Their brains exist in the moment, all the time.

Ha ha!! She is a ghetto lobster!

My younger brother accidentally threw hot water on me when we were kids. Shit wasn't even boiling, it was just really hot dishwater and it fucked the side of my face up. I'm sure my teachers thought I was being abused at home. This was the 80's though, so no one gave a shit.

hot water the cure for dinduffery

This is a challenge, unlike the other nigger that poured boiling water on the other nigger's face, we had a thread an hour ago about that shit.

>he doesn't boil eye of newt and root of ginger in his cauldron
Come on.

wanna hear something cool?
H' ahf' fhtagn nog, yogshugg ahor ch'nglui'ahog ng n'ghftog yogfm'log ephaimgn'ghft gn'th'bthnk gn'th'bthnkor yogagl

becoming white has a price

>when you haven't stolen anything for a week

i didn't want this

youtube.com/watch?v=HDxzB_NvaX0

Shit, I thought it was a white person and that it was the black part that was burned with the water.

lmao . So boiling water turns people white now?

I think they're skin grafts m80.

I feel like this is a common occurrence among niggers
www liveleak com/view?i=6a1_1406556813&comments=1

You'll not enter the kingdom of Heaven after that pal.

This is that hot water challenge all the shitskins are doing to each other so they can get white skin from skingrafts.

Shiiiiiit I thought the black part was the burned flesh.
also kek

This could actually work but we have it sure that they do it alone. So others can't help them.
>breath helium over night and your voice will be high for a week
for dindus we must spread
>breath helium for an hour and get a 'molly high' for 6 hours and it's legal and sheit

ayyy lmfao. I bet this kind of stupid shit becoming popular is always the work of someone with bad intentions. People can't be that stupid without being socially pressured to, not even nogs.

someone should really begin propagandizing the "make your own crystals" among black people. at least this way Sup Forums will actually ever be responsible for someone being gassed.

underrated

if someone made a picture it's 100% certainty someone will die. Haha

It's Black Phantom of the Opera

Is this a HOLY WATER turned this nigro white?

KEK

So race really is only skin deep

youtube.com/watch?v=rbORaQxQmDs