Nervous Drumpfkins?

Nervous Drumpfkins?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundhog_Day
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If he sees his shadow will we get 4 more weeks of summer?

He didn't build that

yeah, he did so well losing every democrat controlled branch.

>black president worked? white woman didn't?
>what about black woman?
>ayo barack yous a genius
>Maxine Waters 2020

>nigger
>building anything
my sieds

Good. The guy is a moron and only won because he was black.

If the Dems stay under his direction, expect red victories for the next decade.

Obama will help rebuild the platform that lost the Democrats the election last year? Ok sounds good to me.

every other ex-pres's in my admittedly short life span seemed to lurk in the background a lot more respectfully than king nigger is doing. Its like he wants to be remembered as an uppity nig and not a respected president

FPBP

Tragic airplane accident

Oh wait, thats how they run things.

My sides. This is pretty much how their think tank sessions will go.

Although I still would bet my left nut that they are planning to run Cory Booker as even younger "hipper" version of Obama.
His speech at the Dem National Convention all but confirmed that he's going to be their golden boy in 2020.

Sick

Yeah it's not good. He's gonna mobilize the nigs

That's a sign that the democrats are in their death throes. No new leadership has emerged since the election.

Stick to identity politics or not, That is the question they're asking themselves. If they don't stick with it they'll have to dump all these cultural Marxist creatures they've created to the corner, which would be fucking hilarious

Not even God himself could save the democratic party. Not that he would want to, of course.

That nigger destroyed the democratic party.

Nah. He literally begged black people to vote for Hillary and their turnout went down anyway.

Nigs only come out to vote when another nig is on the ballot. It's one of the many reason's why Hillary lost. They were banking they were going to get the black vote but they don't realize that nigs aren't excited to go out and vote for a 70 year old white woman.
And even then, it was bluepilled white yuppie liberals in New England and California that elected Obama, not blacks.

Fpbp. Really, he teed that one up for you.

Thank you, GB

hihi

if if if if okie doke?

Is he gonna golf the democrats to the top?

yep black people will vote for literally any black person though, could be a fucking corpse

can we crash his legacy

>Rebuild
So how's he going to make it better?

The DNC will have a better chance if they convince nigs Obama is running for office in all 50 states so they at least go to the polls

Democrats were fools to think the American people would vote for an elderly corrupt misandrist like Hillary. It says a lot when they'd rather put their trust in a reality tv show host.

Obama is operating a Shadow WH from his Home/Bunker in DC. All his hold-overs are taking direct orders from him.

[Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

He's not trying to rebuild the DNC, he's trying to help them with Civil War.

lmfao they are gonna run maxine waters i bet

imagine if it would be Cuckerberg/Chelsea Clinton/Maxine Waters in the 2020 race? lmfao that would be comedy gold watching an autist and 2 retards compete

I thought this was common knowledge.

Obama is the first president since Woodrow Wilson who hasn't moved out of the DC area after his term expired.
He's basically sitting in his basement in DC LARPing as a revolutionary trying to overthrow Trump. It's pretty pathetic.
Good thing the guy has no strategic sense and surrounds himself with people even dumber than he is.

I really want to see Trump debate beta Zuckerberg.

>Oh yeah Trump, w-well I have more money than you. Checkmate!
>Well I have a hotter wife and my dick is bigger.
>audience starts hooting
>AC/DC's Back in Black starts playing
>Trump drops the mic and puts on sunglasses
>all future debates cancelled

>surprised that a nigger is numb as fuck

>In 8 years time, this leader lost so much support for his party that we ended up with a Cheeto in Chief Chaos candidate.

I unironically like Trump. You know it is bad when the final part of your legacy as president is going to be cancelled shortly......People are waking up to the fact that we wasted the last 9 years at least.

>Nog who helped destroy the party returns to help burn down the rubble.
Ok

So he'll get them to drop identity politics then? That's about all they can do to save face at this point.

>Obama will reemerge in the fall
>"It will happen when the weather cools..."

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Kek, is that nigger wearing the same style of sunglasses Richard Spencer always wears?

and who exactly is this nigger?

Obama is the reason trump won do you not realize this yet?

>rebuilding what you destroyed
So this is the mindset of a nigger

Nervous about what?

ray bans?

If Obama comes back he will ensure the destruction of the Democrat party. Everyone hates him, well at least white non leftists. And don't listen to ((their)) approval polls. Their polls lied during the election and they will lie again.

literally WHO

>Reemerge
Has he been in Odinsleep?

didnt Obama leave the Democratic Party in the current ruinous situation?

Oh hell yeah
So hyped for the complete destruction of the democratic party

I want this to happen and I want her to win

they don't and never will

obama can't do shit

This is a good thing. He's the reason that Trump won. Now he's going to complete the schism between moderates and batshit insane leftists and shatter the democratic party.

Amazing, everything they do further sows the seeds of their destruction.

he won because he was muslim.

They will never run Waters. She is a complete nutbar. The DNC will run that idiotic sheboon Harris for the YASSSS QUEEN SLAAAAYYYY points.

I don't get it, explain plox
>t. brainlet

He was president not too long ago so it's not like anything is going to change he was there and encouraged when the Dem platform changed to sjw cringefest.

Awesome, this is good news. His failures couldn't save Hillary, in fact he probably hurt her more than helped. So elections are going to be a cake walk for Conservatives thanks to king nigger.

This is actually based. Democratic Party is in a mess. I'm pretty sure any well meaning respectable republican wants a good democratic party.

sure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundhog_Day

>
Kek this, but with Bernie as well. Only reason he didn't get the nig vote was cuz "ay old whitey"

Lol! It's going to backfire like EVERYTHING the democrats do just watch. Whats the over under that his spying shenanigans start coming to light at the same time. He'll slink away and ditch you losers again just like after Jan. 20. Why can't you morons realize it was HIM that ruined your party and gave us trump. LOLOLOL!!

I also thought it was funny that white Bernie supporters were basically telling blacks they were stupid for not supporting him because he had "their interests" in mind.

Didn't know he was a necrophiliac
You'd have to be really turned on by dead stinking corpses to even get near the DNC

Ah yeah, thanks