Google has "erased" past Presidential Republicans

Orwell's 1984 wasn't a novel, but a blueprint

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_Party_(United_States)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry, pic smaller than expected

Reagan

Teddy

FFS -- 3rd attempt
kms now

The Gipper

Try this thread again, but this time, save the real images instead of thumbnails.

how can they justify this

Ok, wtf. bumped

Goolag needs to be shut down.

what the fuck, jewgle?

IDK, totally fucked

Teddy

WHATISTHISRETARDATIONFORANTS.jpg

Yes, apologies.

Sorry for the post gore, everyone.

Ok

I hate redditers

This could have been a good and relevant thread but you decided to be a massive dickgargling faggot.
Delet and make new. It will be bumped then for sure as this is blatant news.

Probably a formatting issue. Still strange though. But if you Google Republican US presidents they all come up.

just tell Trump about this, get him to tweet it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_Party_(United_States)
>american education

Yes, he was for a brief time during the civil war. However, he is largely known (by Americans) as a Republican President.

This is getting embarrassing that leafs have to constantly educate us about our history. Jesus FUCK

try again homie

How can one person fuck up so hard

HOLY SHIT THEY DID IT DO JFK TOO CHECK PIC

here ya go nimrod

With Lincoln, they are still technically correct as that was a temporary name for the GOP at the time. Still blatantly done for an agenda though.
This one is inexcusable. I just checked Jimmy Carter and he has his party listed.

Thanks, user. Can you add Lincoln so I can start over once replies stop?

Getting real tired of newfag coming on Sup Forums without understanding how it works

This is a case where a tomato is a fruit but you use it as a vegetable.
He was elected by the whole United States as a republican. The national union party was for his reelection. Since the democrats in the union states were nonexistent it was republicans running against republicans.

To the posters point it is intellectually dishonest to say he was a national union party member.