Fuck you Sup Forums

Thank you Sup Forums for destroying my relationship with my brother

My brother was a normal nerdy kid but then he started hearing a bunch of news about race because of the Trump election, so he started to get curious that's when he stumbled upon Sup Forums apparently he researched our family history and found out we "Anglo-Saxons" or whatever then started to more overtly republican. My family are moderates hell they are even Mormons. Speaking of Christianity he converted to Catholicism shortly after and then started saying I was going to hell for being a "Sodomite"

I told my dad who was also spooked by his conversion so he got a Pastor from the LDS church to talk to him and they spoke for a couple of hours and guess what HE CONVERTED THE FUCKING PASTOR

I tried to talk to him myself but he doesn't listen and keeps bringing Jesus stuff that I need "Salvation from our lord Jesus Christ so we stopped talking

A few weeks go by and I go to my Girlfriend Annie's house and I found the door open so I went inside to investigate and I heard noise from her bedroom I thought it was a burglar but no it was my brother FUCKING MY GIRLFRIEND. I asked her to explain herself she replied he "was better than me" I fucking lost it and told both of them never speak to me again. This was 2 weeks ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZou8mgDSs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're welcome.

Stop LARPing
Stop being a faggot sodomite
Stop being a christcuck
Gas yourself

ah-bloo-bloo

>My brother was a normal nerdy kid but then he started hearing a bunch of news about race because of the Trump
Huh. It's almost like talking about racism and race makes people inherently racists.

>faggot
>girlfriend

Dude... at least be coherent...

>Mormons
kek British Mormons that I know mostly believe that white people are the race chosen by God

>Mormon.
Found your problem, mormons are an easy bunch to brainwash.

never ever ever trust a religionist.

The fact that you didn't kill both of them means you're a bigger cuck than I first thought.

Haha, good read.

thinly veiled anglophobic thread

sage

lost it at 'he converted the fucking pastor'

Also reminder that the mormon church believes:
>The white race was chosen by God, black people were the ones who stayed neutral when the war in heaven took place.
>You get to become a god and rule over planet when you die.
>The Native Americans were the original Israelite people.
>Joseph Smith was a known con-man in his time.
>Joseph Smith "found gold tiles" with inscriptions, but he couldn't show it to anyone, so he put them in a hat and read them aloud to his friend.
>When they traveled to Utah, Joseph Smith used the mormons as his private army, killing other settlers and indians so he could have Utah all to himself.

He was the L. Ron Hubbard of his time.

Learn what sodomy means.

>I fucking lost it
>lost it
>Left the room with my tail between my legs
>"N-never talk to me again guise"
>Nothing of value lost for them

Gee, I wonder why this happened to you. Learn from your brother, you shrimp-dicked faggot.

Your brother sounds more like a Baptist than a catholic...

>HE CONVERTED THE FUCKING PASTOR
Good. Mormons aren't Christians and are destined for hellfire.

Ill convert them both with a king james

>being a weak willed mormon

mormons are literally boy scouts

ehh

Mormonism is actually highly underrated

>my brother fucking my girlfriend

brool story co.

Your brother thinks you're a colossal pussy. Man the fuck up for your family. Cant immunize yourself from pure naked truth.

fake and gay. fuck off back to rebbit.

Disown him. My dad was a "tolerant" republican trump supporter. THen he saw poop on my bedroom and i had to explain that my boyfriend poops on me and he freaked out. He doesn't understand gay love because he's too privileged.

I like to make really long sentences where I blame a image board for my poor choices in life sometimes I'll rant about my second grade teacher she really liked meatloaf I could tell because she always smelled like it.

So anyway my dad was lecturing me on the evil lizard people while I was doing my homework and I was like dad I'm working here and I can't stop my homework on the best meatloaf recipe to listen to lectures about the lizard people who run the country.

So this is where I decided that I was gay and I committed to becoming a go go dancer at a local gay bar and it's all your fault.

Derp

>white race was chosen by God
This is true

>you become God when you die
What is heaven for $500, retard?

>Native American people were Israelites
There is data to back this up

>Joseph Smith was a conman
Prove it

>muh tablets
Just like Moses amirite

>personal army
Based af

Kill yourself faggot retard

>My sons a racist you should to speak to him.

>2 weeks later in church DUES VULT the crusades were wars of defense

Grow some skin you little faggot ass hole no one cares, I am happy that you lost your relationship with him you piece of winey shit

>poop in my bedroom

>HE CONVERTED THE FUCKING PASTOR

My sides user!

Kill yourself faggot

Says the faggot

>catholic
>Jesus Christ lord and savior
You're really bad at this.

OP is a disgusting sodomite.

I recomend you to take two daily doses of your brother's boypussy for three week; One Paracetamolâ„¢ Pill each 12 Hours for 3 days; and the whole Dragon Ball Super... without subtitles for the rest of the weekend.
I hope to see you back soon.
T. Dr. Green

Best thread of the day, thanks OP. Hopefully its not fake, but the OP seems to gay as hell judging from his flag.

welp that's enough internet for today tyvm

bye lad. make friends with the rope :)

>poop on my bedroom
kill yourself, you are a disgrace to mankind

My boyfriend poops on me and i try to catch in in the air with my mouth but it gets on the floor sometimes.

Catholics are the only people who believe Jesus Christ is lord and saviour, but you're just a troll

It's a thing a lot of gay guys do.

> /b tier LARP

>My boyfriend poops on me

Wrong. I have never known Catholics who put Jesus above Mary or the Pope

>sodomite
>Girlfriend Annie
pick one

>Catholic
>Lord Jesus Christ
shitty larp

Catholics consider Jesus Christ to be God, the pope to be a messenger, and Mary to just be some random girl who they don't give a shit about.

I wanted it though.

Ummm, Catholics are the only people who say "Lord Jesus Christ". What you think Muslims and Jews say it? You're a shitty troll.

Suck his dick faggot.

Wow their must be a Catholic reformation I must not know about because last I heard salvation was about doing good works and not faith in Christ..interesting.

>Moderates
>Mormons
lol
>My brother has a mind of his own
>Fuck you, specifically, for this!
lol
>Even the church agrees, despite you trying to use the church as a wedge to alienate your brother
Wow, it's almost as if....
>He doesn't listen
I think it's you that is the one that doesn't listen, at this point. It seems to me the reason why he's had a change of heart is because he listens.
>Your girlfriend wasn't really gay
Woops.
>Fucking your brother
Now THAT'S sad. I can understand why you'd be upset but you should be upset with both of them, honestly. I don't like homosexuality but I'm fine with homosexuals, so long as they don't try to make me or the children gay. Nothing wrong with BEING gay, imo, but gay people have a real knack for being aggressive with their sexuality and forcing it onto other people. Almost like vegans but with sexuality. "How do you know you hate veganism unless you try to go vegan???"

So ultimately, I think you're over-reacting but I can understand your upset with the relationship aspect. It's definitely strained, to say the least. Maybe focus on keeping good relations with your brother and not get so hung up on your different politics. He's still your family. It will take a lot of work to move past this but consider your girlfriend was also wrong for deciding to sleep with your brother. She knew who he was and even tried to blame you for her decision. That's low.

Imagine getting even more invested in her? Imagine her cheating on you with a stranger and giving you a disease? That's happened to my friend... so there is a silver lining here. You dodged a bullet, friend.

Your brother sounds like a good man. You should definitely kill yourself, though.

You only met Heretics then
They do care about Mary since She's the mother thus they talk to her so She can talk to Jesus.
Such a link is reflected in the way people talk to the Saint.
She's the friend you talk so his son may consider your apologies and help you since you're too shy and shameful for what you may or not have done.

You didn't live in a Christian area then or grow up in a Christian household

Where does it say to pray to Mary?

Heretic again.
Most people consider that good people go to heaven even if they haven't heard of Jesus.
Good People denying him is the issue.

Is this your brother?

Where does my post say to pray to Mary?

What kind of a Catholic church do you go to???

>converting a mormon pastor
alpha
>cucks his own brother
chad

this is what you get for being a beta cuck

Such a link is reflected in the way people talk to the Saint.
She's the friend you talk so his son may consider your apologies and help you since you're too shy and shameful for what you may or not have done

>Catholic
>sex before marriage while calling others sodomites
Nice LARP.

Tits or GTFO

These bitches are all ugly as fuck.

Your brother sounds like a pretty cool guy.

8/10.

>Spot the nigger dyke

ANNIE ARE YOU OK?
YOU OKAY?
YOU OKAY ANNIE?

Dont get up yet
We return soon to more "things that never happened" after these short advertisings

>and guess what HE CONVERTED THE FUCKING PASTOR

To a version of christianity where the only unique thing is that they have a magical man in rome and worship statues?

No one.
Some mexicans are Catholics just for show.
I see. My problem here is linguistic.
In the Bible? I dunno.

Well to be fair Catholics are the true Christians if you really want to say since they are the only Christians who pray to Jesus himself.

Cool story bro

The fact you believe in that story means youre a lower IQ american than I thought first thought

You are a cuck, your brother is an alpha, deal with it

Anglo are a fucking disaster

>Speaking of Christianity he converted to Catholicism shortly after and then started saying I was going to hell for being a "Sodomite"
Eww, Catholics are about as gay as it gets. Catholics protect pedos. Milo is a Catholic shill.

>A few weeks go by and I go to my Girlfriend Annie's house and I found the door open so I went inside to investigate and I heard noise from her bedroom I thought it was a burglar but no it was my brother FUCKING MY GIRLFRIEND. I asked her to explain herself she replied he "was better than me" I fucking lost it and told both of them never speak to me again. This was 2 weeks ago
OMG this has to be a LARP. Good luck cuck.

Don't be rude.
We all here are just joking at some degree

>converts a pastor to Sup Forums
Where can I take his class on redpilling?

Ewwww you're a RELIGIOUS INTOLERANT BIGOT

go to 8:32

youtube.com/watch?v=bZou8mgDSs8

Kim Jung Un would kick both yours and your siddy faggot borther's ass.

twink

this gave me a good kek. props, user.

Confucius say:

Penis in butthole,
make meek man swole.

Well... The priests do... According to Pope John Paul II it's a sin for catholics to pray directly to God (or jesus because christians believe that jesus is some sort of man-god and that 1/3 of God managed to run the universe for billions of years and then suddenly 2000 years ago on this rock at the backwaters of the milkyway the rest of the 2/3 of god was born)

Catholics have to pray to God through their priests. And they also pray "through" all sorts of saints and so on. Praying directly to God is seen as some sort of heretical muslim practice.

Converting a pastor is easy, i've converted black guys to stick to their own kind.

>namefag
>tripfag
>replying to everyone
Fuck off newfag.

>Sodomite
>girlfriend

atleast be coherent with youre bait.

Same thing happened with my dad.

Now all he does is get drunk, insult trannies and watch "SJWs owned!!" videos on YouTube

>reddit fedora tourists

Larping detected by a shill faggot . A pastor in the LDS , is like a Muslim Pope in the Catholic church . Neck yourself !!

Thing is Catholics actually believe jesus was the messiah though, which makes them the true christians.

You do know that religion is a scam right? Life itself is a pretty strange and I am not 100% convinced that there isn't something more to it than us being biological machines but you can easily prove all modern religions to be false fairly easily. Traditions and so are fine but don't go too deep into the memes.

>he converted to Catholicism
>brother FUCKING MY GIRLFRIEND
Proverbs 6:16-20King James Version (KJV)

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

1 Corinthians 6:12-20King James Version (KJV)

12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Revelation 21:8King James Version (KJV)

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Looks like he's going to hell.

>Native American people were Israelites
>There is data to back this up
Show me then, dumbfuck.

bump

sage but, rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope rope.

>Thing is Catholics actually believe jesus was the messiah though, which makes them the true christians.

Muslims believe Jesus is the messiah. It even says so in the Quran. I guess that also makes muslims the true christians then (???)