Timothey "Treadstone" Gionet Hits on a 13 YEAR OLD GIRL at comicon...

>Timothey "Treadstone" Gionet Hits on a 13 YEAR OLD GIRL at comicon. Jokes with her about grabbing her genetalia and asks for her number, at that point the girls father steps in and tells him she is only 13.
youtu.be/U6Q74lLrqcU

Alt-lite Cringe thread?

Not sure who that is but that's funny

to be fair, she does look much older, and is quite cute.

This doesn't belong on this board. Sage

i got 20 seconds in OP. he said 'based' outloud and it was all over for me. Sage and hidden

Hi moarpheus. :)

These kekistan faggots are all a bunch of pedos, faggots and bleached hair kikes. Screams controlled opposition.

this

These guys are always in the e-celeb threads.

Baked Alaska

There's a couple more, we need the french flag and umm, who's that other one? it's got three stripes/colours in it and the dixie flag.

13 year olds don't look like they used to

16 is the cut off limit but yes you are right

That chick has periods.

that chick could fucking pass for 18-30 what the fuck is in our food

Oh, I guess I should abandon the alt-right and become a SJW. Thank you mr cuck shill, sir

There are a lot of weirdos who will try shit with a kid that they wouldn't try with a grown woman. Either that or they're only attracted to kids, gross.

When I was 13, and a 20 year old I knew told me he'd teach me how to give him a blowjob. I didn't know what it was, I told my mom, and she told the principal who made me feel like I was disgusting. All of my friends turned against me saying he never said that to me, and I was alone for a while until I moved. Another man, the son of the town judge, propositioned me from his truck. I was 14. When I was 15, my sister's boyfriend groped me in front of my sister and boyfriend. It wasn't a fun puberty.

I actually got the most blatant creeping behaviour between the ages of 12 and 14. I had a friend who was very pretty when she was 14/15, but looked about 2 years younger. And that was the age she got the most creeped on.

18 is the cut off limit, but I'm just saying. That girl looks older than 13. Can't blame a man for being confused.

the only thing that suggests she's 13 is her awkward conversation skills and what's a kid doing cosplaying as a sexualized character at comic-con and how is this baked alaska guy supposed to be relevant to Sup Forums and what's with his nose

Are you asking us to have sympathy? Puberty is tough for literally everyone, and you would not believe the things males have to go through. Not to say that it's a competition, because it's not, but human behavior is what it is. Complaining that people are sexual is equivalent to complaining that there are people at all.

Same with guys and fighting/starting shit.

Violence, threats and blackmail.

thats what im trying to say, girls are evolving, for some reason a 13 year old girl like that has d cups and is toned but damn, 13? fuck me

She looks and acts way older than 13.

wow this guy is so cringy

He shouts out Sup Forums on all of his streams. Look at his twitter

Hello nick abbit

>you would not believe the things males have to go through

Like what?

>13 year old
>with the face of 20 yo
I don't believe it

>at that point the girls father steps in and tells him she is only 13.

you mean
>he asks her what age she is, she tells him, her father confirms, nobody gives a fuck but you

If she's 13 I'm 13.

Let's just not get into it. I shouldn't even let you talk without following the rules.

That's pretty hot

Le cringe

WTF this girl is exemplary of the real problem. Young girls dressing not how they should. He didn't even realize he's talking to an underaged girl.

What are they feeding kids these days? 13 year old girls look fucking 20 now

Also that faggot is cringe as fuck

You have to be careful. If you don't know for sure that she's legal, you shouldn't be getting flirty. Teenaged girls will encourage it because they're so "OMG, this guy is totally hitting on me! OMG!" next thing you know you're getting arrested, beaten, or this. Play it safe, idiots.

What do women have to go through?

Oh I'm so sorry to hear you're a young attractive woman who is too passive to tell people to fuck off when she gets hit on.

Must be hard having people in line to wait on you and you tell you how great you are.

Not watching the video. What did he do after being informed of her age?

i'd fuck that

I'm pretty sure it's only in America/UK due to the growth hormones they put into food
I've never seen something similar here in Italy

She's the same age as this sexless half asian child.

Let that sink in. Pure white genetics + fatty american foods creates mutants.

Wow, he really is a kike!

Literally who? Just another self absorbed e-celeb that pretends to have original ideas?

>13 year old dressing like a slut
>13 year already seeking attention
Yup shes going too be a fuck toy for chads when she gets older

lol, fathers fault for letting her dressing like a cunt, but at least he was with her

thats fucking hilarious, love Based Alaska.

Miss his signature hair though...

Too old

Alt-right character assassination program
>Alt-right character assassination program

soy and growth hormones

>When she gets older

Oh boy!

>boo hoo i got attention when i didn't wanted it
now pay attention to me males i need it now

they're pretty pathetic imo senpai, don't you think?

also saged

I swear they are putting a shitload of estrogen in the water supply. Men becoming faggots and mentally ill trannies at higher rates and girls looking like they are 31 when they are 13. Something is up.

This

A lot of it is that we're prosperous, and well fed girls develop earlier. A lot of it is a lack of a permanent father figure, which also causes girls to enter puberty at a much earlier age. Judging by the cucked response of her father, he's probably not around all the time. That might be his 1 weekend a month with her, so he took her to do something fun that she likes.

There was a pretty incredible one from here about 10 years ago

>Every club in the city is 18+
>There's only one that's 21+ and super strict about it
>Some guy is there one night
>Banters with some chick
>They both get drunk
>Takes her back to his hotel
>Following day it turns out she's 15
>He gets charged with stat rape (this was before the whole "women are retards who can't handle alcohol which means you're entirely at fault if you have sex with an intoxicated consensual woman" "rape" meme that came into vogue a few years back)
>"If she's in a club that is specifically for over 21s how am I wrong to assume she's over 21?"
>"You should have asked to see her ID"
>"Surely the bouncers are in charge of that on the door"
>"No, YOU should have asked to see proof of her age before you had sex with her"
>Gets charged with stat rape and put on the sex offenders register regardless

That's when I realised everything was going to go downhill.

You made an entire channel trying to "expose" Baked Alaska and keep spamming this thread. Pathetic!

Baked Alaska has been around before the donald, who really needs to go back to plebbit?

Why would you upload that? She did look older than 13 and I could understand someone making the mistake but why put it online?

Fucking attention seeking Americans.

>who'd you vote for?
>" i didn't vote"
>you didn't vote?
>"i just don't care

>i don't drink
>"me neither"

why didn't she just say "i'm not old enough to vote or drink"

What is this guy's problem? He's literally only in this for the fame - not to actually make a difference or change. Not only is he cringy, but he's just released a book about Sup Forums memes. What kind of faggot does that? What's really angered me about him is that he thinks he's one of the many "leading" figures in the current right/conservative movement (I hate saying Alt-Right). But he's by no means anywhere near intellectually qualified to be there. He kept on asking Sargoy of Cuckkad to debate him and when Sargoy agreed, they had an hour-long conversation where Baked Alaska just acted like a childish troll - spouting memes throughout the talk and knowing absolutely nothing on all the given topics, mumbling into moments of silence non-stop. Anyone of us here could have done a better job. The worst part is that he got all worked up and uncomfortable when Sargoy asked if he could upload the debate - obviously realizing that he made an ass of himself. He then got twitter followers to mass-report Sargoy's twitter profile when the video went up.

I just can't stand this guy. He's a fucking opportunist.

Hey there SharedBlue, you guys still operating here?

I thought you guys had given up on the D&C shilling.

SAGED

He didn't intentionally hit on 13 year old. He thought she was old enough to vote.